[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Animals are better then Humans > only Humans take more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: 1498512334153.jpg (258KB, 658x501px) Image search: [Google]
1498512334153.jpg
258KB, 658x501px
> Animals are better then Humans
> only Humans take more than they need
> animals kill because they have to, human do it for pleasure

> HUMANS ARE MORE THAN ANIMALS, THEY HAVE THE POWER OF REASON

why are we diffrent from animals ? i dont understand normies ... and why they worship animals so much, if they wouldnt provide food and shelter, i dont know if there pets would love them, and if you have a cat you can see it kills a mouse just for pleasure and fun, it wont eat it

more annoying stuff
> be mental ill
> study psychology
> be mental ill psychologyst
> treat mentall ill
why is this meme so big ???
>>
weasels and cats overkill, so there's that
>>
>>38120068
can you explain ? my english isnt super good anon, what means overkill
>>
>>38120081
Kill more than is strictly necessary for survival.
>>
>>38120081
it means to kill more prey than they will/can eat. Ie a weasel killing a rabbit for the hell of killing it and then walking away.
I think chimps do it too, but I don't know about that
>>
the cognitive difference between humans and animals? metacognition & hypothetical reasoning.

we're the only species that possess it.

e.g. dogs are bonded to us beyond food/shelter through hundreds of years of evolution.

domesticated dogs innately associate with humans due to evolution. a canine receives the same bonding pleasure just by making prolonged eye contact with a human that another human would.

the bonds between canine & man are deep.

several species kill for sport: cats, orcas, dolphins, foxes, hyenas, chimps, etc.
>>
File: 1474150096401.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1474150096401.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>>38120106
>>38120104
yeah, it triggers me so hard if somebody worships animals so much, they dont hurt earth and they only take what they need
>>
File: 1485630742662s.jpg (7KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
1485630742662s.jpg
7KB, 250x223px
>>38120200
I mean the reason we have doesnt make us less a animal, i hate it if they pretend we are alienlike or godlike beings, that evolution random gave a step over animal behavior

I think a doggo would betray you for a another human if he feeds it better or do more stuff with it, like humans, how you betray friends for chad, if you can
>>
nothing pisses me off more than the anthromorphisation and even deification of cats
they are shitty animals
>>
>>38120283

we are animals but our brain allows us to utilise our frontal cortex to objectively evaluate our impulses/desires.

hence why a lot of early psychology was devoted to concepts of primal man (e.g. ID) and the frontal cortex (e.g. ego).

our frontal cortex is capable of at least somewhat regulating our otherwise unhindered impulses to consume, breed, be violent, etc.

this is something that is entirely absent in most species.

dogs betraying you I doubt as dogs have no concept of betrayal, however, we know for a fact a dog will still shower an owner with adoration even after years of separation.

specific breeds will not eat their owners corpse even as they themselves starve (e.g. situation where sole dog owner dies in home).

in regards to 'godlike' meh, I don't think anybody would deny homo sapiens objective superiority to other species on this planet simply due to our brain & opposable thumbs.

god-like is a tad faggoty and grandiose.
>>
>>38119978
>I - I can't trust my addiction counselor because he's never been an addict

normie junkies trying to protect their smack habits with irrational dismissals
>>
>>38119978
You sound like a fucking moron OP. I wish autistics were euthanised so we didn't have to here them struggle to understand normal human interactions
>>
>>38120200
do dogs even feel?
it's probably just a lie. like you know how some animals play dead so they wont die. same shit
>>
>>38121583
are you saying they're pretending to feel so that they don't feel?

do you think that would work..?
>>
>>38119978
Humans are very illogical. If your dog/cat/bird was big enough it'd probably kill you. People could kill each other but they usually refrain. Why do we hate each other though? Obviously it's because only other humans can be a threat to you, our natural predator is ourselves, and you want to destroy what you're afraid of, your hatred is your instinct to help you get that done, so we'll always bad mouth each other in order to create order, witch hunts, to satisfy our natural hunger for justice/bloodlust.
>>
>>38119978
>why are we different from animals
The power of reason allows you to build a universe of thought. In such a universe, an animal body would need to be built with atoms of information rather than physical atoms, and therefore we eschew such things when it comes to the meta to save time. Your physical animal body exists in physical reality and is only a reflection of the real, informational body that exists in Heaven.
>>
>>38119978
Gays and trans were taken off the mental illness board really grinds my gears
>>
File: 1472332077668.gif (157KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472332077668.gif
157KB, 300x300px
>>38121999
>dumbass christfaggot
I like your 9's, appropriate for you.
>>
>>38122076
It doesn't cause any disorder. Like, the lack of visualization isn't considered a disorder either, but some people cannot close their eyes and recall anything visual you know. Obviously that's a (genetic) defect, but it causes no disorder in society, so no one cares. With gays obviously gay cannot be passed down genetically, so it's to be considered a defect, obviiously, too. But why care?
>>
>>38122120
Jesus Christ is a fun story to tell the children, but the point of Christianity is literally to be like Christ, who said "I am God."
>>
>>38122178
The point of any typical religion is to trick the idiots into not having too much fun at once, in order to conserve things, such as food supply, or prevent the spread of illnesses, such as STD's, and many other efficiency things. Religion is now outdated, science is what replaced it. Illness is not evil. There is no evil.
>>
>>38122246
Have you ever really used the scientific method on religion?
>>
>>38122272
Kinda.
>sulphur is le evil
>comes from volcano
>looks like gateway to hell
>fire hurts bad and kills demons/germs
>saved us from ice age so worship now that we burn our monkey homes to stay alive (trees)
>sulpher smells like shit, the magic hellrock that burns
>being dirty causes germs/demons
>cleanliness is next to godliness

You can take apart religion and expose it as pre-scientific method. They guessed their best.
>>
>>38122368
That's a hypothesis. How do you test that?
I think you should actually try praying and keeping a prayer journal.
>>
>>38122393
That's why I said kinda, and that science is what replaced religion. They guessed their best for what they had back then. Our hypothesis would never be as stupid as there's was because of what technology we have now.

Not like they can prove what's in the sun, it's just a great guess. You cannot grab it and split it open. Scientists have great guesses instead. Your hypothesis often does become fact, but how often did their guesses come true before the scientific method was even thought of?
>>
>>38122449
also to add to my hypothesis about religion

Rye bread is now understood to then have often randomly created lsd. So a burning bush might have happened and such, mental illness aside. If everyone at the same Rye bread that had the mold, then yeah. *

You can hypothesize the shit out of religion. If they knew what we did now it would never have caught on.
>>
>>38122166
It is passed
>>
>>38122496
Too long and didn't read as fuck anon.
>>
File: dxyBuGpuptewKZBC1zV4kCwF.png (198KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
dxyBuGpuptewKZBC1zV4kCwF.png
198KB, 1500x1125px
>>38122487
>>38122449
>that science is what replaced religion
As the explanation for everything? Science is science and religion is religion, but Heaven is the root of all things. Even science comes from Heaven.
Here is an image that explains the scientific method as a flowchart. It can be used to answer questions as a loop of tested inductive and deductive logic, including questions about religion.
>>
File: 1471617467724.gif (661KB, 199x119px) Image search: [Google]
1471617467724.gif
661KB, 199x119px
>>38122582
>religion explains everything
>mfw trying to point out the obvious to an idiotic christfaggot
>science is our current best guess
>religion was yesterdays and it caught on because it was effective enough to make us more efficient
>>
>>38119978
>why is this meme so big ???

They become psychologists because they think they can help themselves. Then when they are armed with the ability to deconstruct people's thoughts, but realize their job isn't really to fix anybody's mind, just get them to a point where they are a barely functional member of society, they have even less hope than before.
>>
>>38122617
You're the hypocrite that won't even test out my hypothesis that God exists and is a total miracle bro.
Fucking brainlet science fans.
>>
>>38122633
>it's to get them to be barely functional
Ha. Or just damage control to protect them from hurting themselves or others. My therapist rejected me for not making any progress, and it'd not even been a year yet on my neet ass. She doesn't get it, and you might not either. No one is perfect, and chances are if you cannot function at all, the doctor isn't going to be able to help you to.
>>
>>38122640
There's no evidence you little bitch.
>>
>>38121607
I think he moreso meant do domesticated animals even have the capacity for love, or are they just instinctively jumping through little cues to survive?

The real question is are all emotions just little cues to survive?
>>
>>38122707
It isn't something that can be proven using evidence-based deductive logic. It can only be proven from thought-based inductive logic.
>>
>>38122686
how is the person she referred you to?
>>
>>38119978
>"I get sad when a dog dies in movies but not when a human does. It's because humans always deserve it but dogs din do nuffin"

This has got to be the single most common normie phrase ever. It's incredibly psychopathic when you really think about it.
>>
File: 1495416464479s.jpg (5KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1495416464479s.jpg
5KB, 249x242px
>>38122686
>My therapist rejected me for not making any progress

Because her entire job is to convince you that it's YOUR job to get better and if you can't, well she gets paid either way.
>>
File: 1497711396426.png (152KB, 1194x810px) Image search: [Google]
1497711396426.png
152KB, 1194x810px
>>38120216
>>38119978
>>38119978

you seem like you lack empathy. even tony soprano liked the animals in his life.

animals make people happy. sometimes people say the like animals more than humans, because they cant relate to other humans.

I think they dismiss all the shitty things animals do. Every breathing thing on this earth is looking out for themselves, but some like the company of a pet.

you seem like a real faggot.
>>
>>38122756
I think it's reasonable if you replace "always" with "usually" and also acknowledge that the death of a dog is at least equivalent to the death of a really stupid or horrible person. There are plenty of people I'd miss less than a dog, because I don't have any faith in them and I don't feel obligated to leave it to them to improve themselves. A dog can only ruin someone's life by attacking them.
>>
>>38122750
>(((proven))) by thought-based inductive 'logic'
>>38122755
She didn't. I was just sent away.
>>38122791
Word.

Don't forget that the psychiatrist is a very expensive, and very controlling, drug dealer that looks down on you more than an actual drug dealer would have in an alternate reality were the drugs never got put on the controlled lists for only doctors to prescribe using their own prerogative/tyranny. And don't forget that they make drugs that are impossible for you to make, not because they're are the most safe nor the most effective, but because you can never gain control of them and take their money away for not being able to make them yourself. Example benzo, cannot make it, is worse to be on than low dose opiates. Can make low dose amphetamines, they give you weird ass SSRI instead. Could have weed for ADD, give you etc bullshit drugs that have weird side effects, cost lots of money, you can't grow it yourself.

It's a rip off. My parents forced me to go because they think it will help me get on the bux some day. And because they don't like me drinking and are delusional enough to think they'll give me something to replace booze.

>here take these brain damaging newly made anti psychotics
>they won't cause brain damage like the last ones we swear
>you won't go bald
>permanently twitch
>get gyno
>obese
>impotent
>lower IQ
>move out of shithole FL some day and pay 800 per month to buy it because the towns aren't designed to trap it's citizens like at all
>you need it because you think differently, ergo the world is warped, ergo you are psychotic

Or you're all just lying to yourselves.
>>
File: derp.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>38122952
>My parents forced me to go because they think it will help me get on the bux some day.

Actrually this is correct. To get neetbux you need to provide records of having tried to treat or mitigate the symptoms of autism, then they reach the conclusion that therapy can only help so much. Just play the part and get your memedollars.
>>
>>38122952
>wahh I'm a little baby brainlet afraid of his maximum potential
I know why the angels weep not for the souls in hell.
>>
>>38119978
>animals kill because they have to, human do it for pleasure

This is simply untrue, animals kill for fun all of the time. Even housecats will kill birds for sport
>>
>>38123097
Cuz they're basically emotionless assholes typically?
>>
>>38123132
It's not really 'sport', they almost can't help it. Some are too lazy to be bothered to actually attack, but they do have a strong compulstion to attack anything that is small and moves. It seems like only some cats bother with insects though, but they seem to have a deep hatred for birds and anything that has jittery movements.
>>
>>38119978
>only Humans take more than they need
If you give them the food, most animals will eat themselves to death.
Sorry you never paid attention in school, brainlet. Too much """"bullying""""?
They should have kicked your freakish ass more, weirdo.
>>
>>38123244
if you would read OP you'd see he's listing normie truisms that enrage him

please, fuck yourself then see yourself out you illiterate 'tard
>>
File: 200w (5).gif (41KB, 200x209px) Image search: [Google]
200w (5).gif
41KB, 200x209px
>>38123132
yeah i already said that anon, but nevertheless true

>>38122803
i guess your like one of the humans that are afraid of others ? >>38121951
pets can be nice, but they overrated in my opinion, but i dont think i lack empathy, i love my autismo gf and i feel with her

> inhib GET OUT CHAD
she has real disabled autism
>>
>>38119978
>Animals kill because they have to.
>If a lion takes over as king, he kills the cubs of all other males.
>A lion doesn't have to become king, but he does...
>Incest probably happened right in our faces in Lion King
>>
>>38123244
>Sorry you never paid attention

Oh the irony
>>
File: 1498855951755.jpg (104KB, 703x709px) Image search: [Google]
1498855951755.jpg
104KB, 703x709px
When a normie says that, would that mean that dolphins should be held to a higher standard since apparently they're more intelligent than us?
Guess we should start punishing dolphins for rape now
>>
>>38123140
That's one hypothesis.
>>
>>38123490
the dolphin prison rape would be continuous
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.