[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work cantina >all the single ""career focused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4925.jpg (69KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4925.jpg
69KB, 600x327px
>at work cantina
>all the single ""career focused women"" complaining about how they're already 30 or 32 and still have no children and how they will have to get in vitro and have the child by themselves

So how's feminism holding up for you, roasties?
At least you have a career!
>>
If they were really "career-focused", they wouldn't want children at all.
>>
>>38119964
>have the child by themselves
So robot count will increase?
>>
>>38119982
Wanting children is the most basic female instinct.

Your average career woman is a woman that denies her nature because she's brainwashed by feminism, but at around 30-32 when she sees the only thing she's done in her life is work and she's squandered her good looks and fertility she falls into a depression and goes for an artificial insemination.
>>
>>38119964
They want YOU to ask them out and marry them and be the father of their children, anon. Mommy girlfriends are the best.
>>
>>38119982
They're powerless once that biological clock kicks in
>>
gotta arm up to protect yourself from all these fatherless fucking goons these psychotic, brainwashed women are creating.
>>
>>38120115
Holy fuck that comment was depressing

I feel like that makes it more likely to be true lol
>>
>>38121105
Women are being bombarded with how children are the worst thing ever and how they "ruin their life" since they're adolescents.

Then suddenly they're 33 and they realize they wanted kids all along and now finding someone to have them with is really fucking difficult.
>>
>>38120115
Ain't that the truth. Orgonaldo
>>
> at age 35, most male pro athletes (non contact) are in their physical prime
> at age 35, a woman is guarenteed her child will have some form of deformity

Thanks mom you dumb cunt whore for ensuring I won't live as long as you did when you made that stupid roastie decision you dumb bitch and I have to live with asthma and a ton of other shit
>>
>>38122122
I know how you feel. My mom was 37 when she had me. Luckily I didn't come out too bad.
>>
>>38122122
>>38122245
My mom was 39 when she had me then had 3 more kids that got progressively more fucked up.
I'm a diagnosed sociopath and the others have depression, adhd, anxiety, eating disorders, anti-social and homosex/transgender disorders. Old age really gives kids both barrells when it comes to mental issues, but at least I can joke about it.
>>
>>38122407
My mother was 21 or something and I'm a manlet skeleton with social anxiety. I'm here on r9k so I didn't turn out very good
>>
>>38122122
Wait a fucking minute

My mother had my sister at 28 and me at 36

>sister
>attractive
>5'7
>great proportions
>smart
>well adjusted

Me
>5'7 Manlet
>ugly as fucking sin
>horribly maladjusted
>much dumber

FUCK
>>
>>38119992
Very likely. The next generation has almost unlimited autistic potential. I think that supreme gentlemen and shootings will be much more common in the future.
>>
>>38122245
Well, you're here aren't you?
>>
>>38122721
I guess it's time to produce lots of guns and fedoras for the future autists.
>>
File: 1495889883560.jpg (279KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1495889883560.jpg
279KB, 800x1136px
>>38123066
>not investing in tendies, anime tiddies and bitcoin
>>
>>38123136
Don't remind me of bitcoin. Everything has crashed to the goddamned ground.
>>
>>38123182
What happened? Other crypto-currencies involved?
>>
>>38119964
Why do you even care. People can make their own choices. They could have had children young or pursue a career first, obviously they wanted the latter more than the first one. Get over it.
>>
>>38120115
>implying male """nature""" is to sit on a fucking chair and work for his boss

"nature" doesn't exist, there is only social behaviors.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.