[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to not have anxiety disorder? >11 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1390944007491.png (398KB, 699x523px) Image search: [Google]
1390944007491.png
398KB, 699x523px
What's it like to not have anxiety disorder?

>11 years now agoraphobic with no friends
>>
>>38119710
Do you still have hope that things will change? I've been agoraphobic a little bit longer than you and I still hope that I'll have a normal life with friends and shit. I wish I could accept my situation.
>>
Isn't agoraphobia just the fear of open spaces wotb many people ?
Hope you guys will make it alright
>>
>>38119875
I think it is the fear of getting trapped, which they ironically do to themselves by becoming shut ins
>>
>>38119875
>>38119970
it's the fear of going outside where there are groups of people you don't know

>>38119733
hope is vanishing for me
>>
>>38119733
>>38120066
have either of you cucks done therapy for it? was it any help at all?

seems like social anxieties are kind of a catch 22 in terms of seeking treatment, but also that people who do tend to have good results...
>>
Well I mean friends are people you know. And unless you're retarded, you also know that when it comes to that, quality>>>>>quantity
Five friends is already a lot yknow, start with one or two but don't bece emotionally dependant on them.
>>
>>38120159
im scared to get therapy because i heard talking about your anxiety only makes it worse which I believe
>>
>>38120228
hmmm, I've never heard that but I suppose it is possible. I think it would just be embarassing to pay a PHD tell you how you're a fuck up who chooses not to make the small necessary changes required to recover. If it was a roastie I don't think what is left of my dignity could ever recover
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.