[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw mom bought me 2 books titled "Asperger Syndrome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
>mfw mom bought me 2 books titled "Asperger Syndrome & Alcohol" and Asperger Syndrome and Employment
>apparently she refuses to acknowledge that I'm simply a drunk unemployed loser and thinks it's because I have some fake syndrome
how many of you snowflakes claim to have this "syndrome" because you're not man enough to admit that you've fucked up your life by making poor decisions and instead blame everything on "muh anxiety"....man up and stop acting like a 15 year old girl
>>
Its not a fake syndrome, dude. If you got proper treatment you might not be unemployed or think you're a loser. There's nothing wrong with having mental health problems, you just need to get help. Everybody needs it once and a while!
>>
File: 1499020818660.png (357KB, 540x549px) Image search: [Google]
1499020818660.png
357KB, 540x549px
>>38119670
>t. OP's mom
>>
Yes and no.

Some (many) people are truly and genuinely fucked over by life, this includes syndromes, but also all sorts of other circumstances that you are not in control of. People, being hypocritical assholes that they are, will blame all of it on you.

However you shouldn't think that it's all about getting your "syndrome" fixed or that you can hide your ego behind it, do nothing with your life and expect sympathy. Having anxiety or some other shit does not excuse you for shirking personal growth.
>>
>>38119852
lmao originally underrated
>>
>>38120190
I have slight autism but I'm not so autistic I can't realize I'm the sole responsibility for most facets of my life. If I wanted better, I should've done better.
>>
File: g2.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
g2.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>38119852
I'm not his mom, but I sure hope he gets that kind of encouragement from his family in general! This website misinforms a lot of people with regards to mental illness and I hope at least saying its okay to need help will do something for somebody somewhere!
>>
Are you sure you're not a sperg? Read up on the symptoms of aspergers and compare them to your life experiences.
You don't have to use it as an excuse to stop trying, I see it as gaining a deeper understanding of how you function so you can use the knowledge to your advantage.
I was pretty unaware of just how different I was until I started paying extra attention to my behaviors and how other people behave normally.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.