[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4chan is the darkest most depraved place on the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1498513829299.jpg (188KB, 717x716px) Image search: [Google]
1498513829299.jpg
188KB, 717x716px
>4chan is the darkest most depraved place on the internet
Who comes up with this shit?
>>
your mom
original vbbbloofooxx
>>
4chan is only slightly edgier than reddit
>>
>tfw I actually said that once
being underage is a helluva drug mane
>>
>implying it isn't
4channers blew up a fucking van and you're telling me it's base isn't depraved? You're sick.
>>
4chan used to hold that crown

they have been dethroned by lookism

lookism is by far the most mentally ill website in existence
>>
>>38119594
Sound fun. I believe most of the real robots here have been driven out anyway
>>
>>38119220
>slightly

Take a walk though /pol/
>>
>>38119208
We do, to keep the normie hordes away.
>>
>>38120487
Pretty sure they'd stay away of their own accord. Who willingly hangs around beta males and LGBT trannies?
>>
>>38119208
I used to think it was full of hackers and CP. But then I came and there wasn't.

There's still alot of gore here.
>>
>>38119208
People that don't want to understand people. People that like to censor certain types of people and opinions.
>>38119220
If you spent any time on reddit you'd realise that their deleted posts are just as edgy as here.

Daily reminder that it's the same users.
>>
>>38120558
It used to have hackers and CP. You got here late.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.