[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you find it difficult to tell your parents you love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 51420813.jpg (43KB, 512x452px) Image search: [Google]
51420813.jpg
43KB, 512x452px
Do any of you find it difficult to tell your parents you love them? My mom calls me almost everyday and when we're done talking she says something like "Talk to you later, I love you" and I just say "Alright, bye."
>>
Yeah same.
Dunno why. I wasn't like this as a kid but at some point I just stopped saying it and never started again.
>>
Pretty sure this stems from perceptions of what love is that we're taught as children. We're taught its a magic feeling that you'll know you have and its something you only share with people close to you. Robots are distant from everyone so we don't use the word.
>>
>>38118602
I've started lying and faking it. The only person I hate more than myself is my parents. They made a shitty, detective genetic product. I'll always hate them.
>>
>>38118602
If your parents abused you then yes, that's normal
>>
>>38118655
Well I already know I love my parents. I just can't say it because it feels shameful. Like it makes me a weak person. I don't think I've ever said it
>>
Yeah, exactly as you say it. Though if it's a proper goodbye and I won't see her for weeks I'll say something like yeah, you too.
I don't know why, I just become so unsentimental, and can't say it.
>>
>>38118602
>>38118743
Iktf. It's not that I don't love them, but for some reason it feels really weird to say it. It actually makes me feel bad sometimes because I feel like my parents think I resent them.
>>
>>38118743
Likewise. It's odd to say love out loud, let alone show any other sort of affection.
>>
They always overreact to the affection and derail the conversation if I start to get soft, so I just avoid showing any emotion around either of them.
>>
>>38118602
Are you asian? I feel like this is an asian thing.
I don't show affection toward my parents either.Like it would be so weird.I can't remember the last time I utter the words I love them.
>>
>>38118791
Same.
Everyday I realize I'm insane. That I'm going to regret it if/when anything ever happens to them.
>>
Tell my parents I love them everyday. My uncle got into a fight with my grandfather literally right before he died and said a lot of things he regrets. It weighs on his mind that the last words my gramps heard weren't I love you dad
>>
>>38118602
It isn't difficult to lie
>>
>>38118898
But you've already gone so long without saying it, that saying it now would be super awkward and make a scene.
I just tell myself they already know
>>
>>38118700

It's not their fault. The fact that you hate them for it means you're an idiot. The fact that you fail to realize that means you're an even bigger idiot, practically at retard-level.

tl;dr: you're a huge retard
>>
I don't really like her, we don't talk
>>38119352
go back to where you came from aka reddit
>>
>>38119104
Just say a quick "bye, love ya!" on your way out the door in case you crash your car and die.

Not that hard, fags. It doesn't make a scene, because like one of you said, they probably already know, it's just good to hear it.
>>
File: IMG_1134.png (238KB, 1617x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1134.png
238KB, 1617x3000px
Is anyone else really attracted to gumball's mom and moms in general
>>
I tell mommy I love her almost every day
>>
>>38119456
So do I, kid. So do I :^)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.