[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for a findom do any fembots want to bully me for my money?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7949.png (59KB, 658x662px)
IMG_7949.png
59KB, 658x662px
looking for a findom
do any fembots want to bully me for my money?

if you're particular about who you bully I'd really appreciate it if we could save that to discuss privately pls

thank you
>>
File: IMG_7950.png (61KB, 1354x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7950.png
61KB, 1354x889px
pls

pls respond soon
>>
>>38118484
How old are you and what's your contact info?
>>
>>38118484

People like you are the reason western civilization will fall
>>
File: IMG_7951.png (28KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7951.png
28KB, 655x509px
>>38118675
I'm 18, and you can contact me on kik at 'krautcaine'

I-I swear I'm not a "timewaster"
>>
>>38118484
Don't do this you pathetic piece of shit.
Why give away your money to some whore just to fulfill your pathetic fetishes?
Even the worst robot in the world shouldn't stoop this low.
>>
>>38118675
Not OP but looking for the same thing, 24yo and Discord is liele#2202
I'm into financial domination but not really with someone boring
>>
File: IMG_7644.jpg (61KB, 500x486px)
IMG_7644.jpg
61KB, 500x486px
>>38118720
You're telling me this now but it's probably the same people like you who indulge in behavior with as ill-consequences in the long-run

I've been a good boy far too long, have been through a few girlfriends, but it doesn't do anything for me

now it's time to be an extra nice guy
just imagine this song with the meaning reversed and that's me in this moment okay? Thank you for your concern though even if it's just a fake, momentary spark of altruism
>>
>>38118789
THIS song!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6ngThqMEs

The offer's still there if anyone's lurking don't let this argument deter you ;_;
>>
>>38118802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww
Isn't this a better Alice Cooper song for the situation?
>>
>>38118822
I only pretend to be cultured for one-liner jokes that only I think are funny, but yeah probably.

W-wanna talk?
>>
File: IMG_7954.jpg (323KB, 1001x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7954.jpg
323KB, 1001x1334px
Last call before delet

do not let my age deter you, I have means sufficient well enough

10 minutes and I delet
>>
File: 1498600250164.jpg (109KB, 733x585px) Image search: [Google]
1498600250164.jpg
109KB, 733x585px
>>38118789
Judging from how stupid your posts sound, I'm going to guess that you're young. If so, then you most likely have a huge life ahead of you and plenty of things to experience.
Don't you think its a bit premature to decide that this is the only thing that will fulfill you? Think about this for a bit or you'll regret it later. Don't think that this is your only option.
>>
File: IMG_7956.jpg (188KB, 1001x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7956.jpg
188KB, 1001x1334px
>>38118965
I've already said I'm young, and the low quality of my posts are intentional. I'm mostly turning to this because of my negative views on women, if you could believe it.
I've talked to so many, have had positive and negative results but ultimately it's never worth it to pursue anything with people too incapable or too belligerent or too spoiled to even try to have anything with meaning.
At least under these circumstances, I'm free to be as doting and emo as I'd care to, with the money being the failsafe in place of the games I'd have to play with regular girls.

I'm also sick as hell, and have a stash of money I'm too edgy to invest or do anything productive with, so fug it my friend. I'm just sick of social games. They're boring and unfulfilling, even when you win xdddd
>>
>>38118965
Everyone thinks they're the shit, whether they outwardly express it or not, and at this point I'm willing to just agree for the sake of something interesting happening.
Don't like having to explain the same things to the same types of self-righteous people with the same thought process they pretend to not have
>>
>>38119042
I know those feels but you're not going to have any better luck with this, it's just as shit.
>>
>>38119105
I'm not trying to convince you it's not stupid. Thank you for your advice nonetheless.
>>
>>38119129
I wasn't the one giving shitty "advice," I think that guy is pretty fucking retarded and clueless. I don't think it's a bad idea either, just saying it won't really amount to much.
>>
email me
[email protected]
>>
>>38118484
If you're serious about this, you should look for an actual pro domme who offers findom services.

If you just fish around online for some random woman, odds are you are going to end up with some abusive bitch who doesn't respect consent or boundaries.
>>
>>38119311
Sent
>>38119355
I'd rather go with someone who's not a professional, I enjoy it when the other person is having a unique experience as well
>>
>>38119390
Fine, just be careful. Remember to set boundaries, communicate, and don't actually put yourself in financial trouble.
>>
>>38119355
>abusive bitch who doesn't respect consent or boundaries.
This sounds way better than paying a whore though
>>
>>38119432
Exactly, I was going to say that's even more attractive to me
>>
>tfw went from wanting a female dom to a male one
>tfw all male doms are masculine
>just want a straight, effeminate, white guy with long hair, big feet, and long toes to be my master
>>
>>38119311
No response, or maybe I'm just really impatient wollo wollo

pls respond
>>
>>38119489
i am. i guess theyre not getting to you tho.

check again?
>>
>>38119559
i got chu beebz
>>
>>38119449
>tfw effeminate but dominant straight(gay)(bi)(notsure) white guy with long hair and an ex who only dated him because of his feet
>>
>>38119681
>tfw straight white guy was on omegle when I was 14 and some gay dude wanted me to mime dominating him and giving him a footjob

he was gonna pay me
>>
>>38119681
Nice, what size are your feet? Would you ever take on a male sub and put them in chastity under your feet?
>>
>>38119789
not sure how non burger sizes work but 12 in mens. Sure sounds kind of hot
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.