[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime I look at my sister, I can't help but think of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498783933763.jpg (443KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498783933763.jpg
443KB, 1600x1200px
Everytime I look at my sister, I can't help but think of all the guys who've cummed or dumped a load on her face.
>>
>>38118107
dang, have you tried tapping that?

She is hot and a slut, go fuck your sister. You know you want to
>>
>>38118107
Can I join that list of guys?
>>
not gay but i wanna lick the cum off her face lol
>>
>>38118206
Not gay either but I want to suck every dick she has sucked, just because someone that hot also sucked them
>>
>>38118107
Maybe you should join them.

>Set her up on a blind date with a Chad. Say he's your friend.
>Conspire with said "friend" to tell your sister that he gets off on having sex in the dark.
>Hide in the room where the hankies and the pankies are agreed to take place
>Swap cocks when the lights go out.
>Lights go on, spew your baby seed all over your whore sister's face while Chad nails her from behind
>Take pictures
>Own that bitch
>>
>>38118254
not that anon, but please do this and tell us how it went, OP
>>
It's the gay cuck poster again. He changed his shtick.
>>
>>38118414
How is not wanting to marry a hot slut covered in oh so lickable cum make you a cuck?

If anything, OP is just redpilling us about the dangers of marry a slut
>>
File: IMG_2379.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2379.png
14KB, 576x422px
>every time I look at my sister I remember that she has fucked a nigger
Feels terrible, she has been blacked and there's nothing that I can do about it
>>
>>38118449
You can't think of anything but cum, can you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.