[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, I have a long one for you so sit back >2 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

File: 12381238.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12381238.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
Hey robots, I have a long one for you so sit back

>2 years ago
>On here browsing through threads wishing I had some nice friends
>One of these gay chart/ideal gf threads (don't remember which)
>Post my chart bored cause I liked people saying they had things in common with me
>Someone messages my email and we talk for a bit
>Get along very well and they seem nice
>Have them add me on Skype
>Talk all night about what our ideal relationship would be like
>Definitely one of the nicest people i've met here
>We talk about coming home to a loving wife
>Find out they're a girl

Continue or not? There are many more twists in this story I promise.
>>
Yeah go on I love a good greentext
>>
continue. I have no life. Literally browsing r9k to live through you guys
>>
File: dsvc214124.jpg (27KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
dsvc214124.jpg
27KB, 500x350px
>We talk more every day and every night
>She shares my views on having a good nice pure monogamous relationship
>Have these comforting talks until very late at night
>I'm in university in a dorm room with a bunch of normies that i despise
>Through all those people that are shitty and despicable I still have her to talk to
>Shes always nice to me and so cute
>Get a picture of her
>Very much attracted and surprised im talking to someone that isn't fat and ugly
>Send her one back and she says i'm good looking
>Video chat with her a few times during these late nights and she seems so caring and interested in me
>Tell her about a semi-near death experience I had and she says she wishes she could have been there to help me through it
>Opens up about past experiences which she said she never told any of her other friends she knows in real life
>She lives many states away of course
>Was around this time that I really began to fall for her and i'd never been this close to someone who actually liked me of the opposite sex
>Talking one night and find out she's never dated and shes surprised I haven't had a gf (not surprising to me or anyone else obviously)
>She says I seem like i'd be an ideal good bf to someone

You can probably see where this is going, but its a bit more. Keep going?
>>
File: 1498875425633.jpg (102KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1498875425633.jpg
102KB, 1280x905px
>>38118070

Sounds like a worthwhile greantext to me.

Pls anon
>>
>>38118070
Up until the last line you could have been talking about me, because I had a very similar experience.
I'm not a girl though obviously, and the person I was talking with was. I met her in one of those chart threads, and we emailed for a while before I made a skype to talk to her on.

It's also almost exactly two years since we started talking, but she ghosted me (deservingly because I was hardly talking to her anymore) around the new year.

Don't spook me like that OP, also learn to pretype please it's really annoying waiting for hours for a greentext story to come in in installments
>>
File: IMG_0009.gif (430KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.gif
430KB, 512x287px
>with newfound passion and vigor from seeing a pretty girl for the first time of my life I quit college
>quit
>college
>drive to her state
>car runs out of gas
>fuck the car I don't need a car if I have love
>I finally see her in person
>she's even more beautiful than I imagined
>10/10 body and 10/10 personality
>she is a goddess and immediately I was smitten
>I embrace her and we fall into a conveniently placed leather couch
>the couch was oh so soft and supple
>it smells of fragrant oils
>cracks and wrinkles in all the right places
>I put my face near it and smell it's wonderfully spicy and moist air
> I kiss it and feel a sense of rightness in the world
>I know dropping out of college was worth it for this
>couch begins to creak
>I'm worried im causing pain
>One leg on the couch. One leg on the floor
>begin to lick it
>brush away the stray silky smooth hairs
> take in its smell
>revel in its taste
>the taste of a well used couch
>>
>>38118358
god fucking dammit op, i came here for love, not shitty fucking couch fetish fanfic
>>
>>38118381

Fuck you I loved the couch and you asked for more.

Fucking newfags can never be satisfied anymore.

Fuck a couch
>>
>>38118381
I'm pretty sure that's not OP
>>
File: r4523r2fwesf.jpg (15KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
r4523r2fwesf.jpg
15KB, 500x400px
That is Not me>>38118381
>>38118404

>Say she seems like a cool person and she deserves to find someone to make her happy as well
>Tells me stories about her friends saying shes oblivious to guys around her which really plays into the genuine innocence vibe I get from her
>Shes pretty much my type to a key, a comfy introvert girl that would be happy doing anything with me while not fat/ugly
>One night we're talking (I forget the specifics) but somehow it comes up through an off comment she makes about a girl being lucky to have me that she likes me
>Basically an awkward confession when I ask her what she meant
>It ends up being weird and dissolves after I say I also feel the same and ask how she'd feel about a relationship
>This never gets addressed
>Tells me that shes going to college the next year and shes really nervous and sad about her friends leaving her but she's glad I'll be around
>Talk to her quite often even though she's busy
>She's met some nice people and joined this anime club (yes shes a weeaboo)
>Ends up having some disagreements and gets treated by the obviously neckbeard faggots that run those types of clubs
>Starts doing not so good in her classes as shes overwhelmed with all the things she signed up for (very smart and passionate)
>Even more down about things but we still talk frequently
>They accused her of sleeping around with guys and flirting with them to get attention
>Know she would never do such a thing and shes essentially ostracized out of the club for it
>>
Use a name or trip when doing long ass greentexts. It's gay, but its better than having some degenerate interrupt your thread and confuse readers.
>>
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (7).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>38118358
FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA

FUCK YOUR COUCH
>>
>>38118358

>elbow deep in the couch
>reaching in and find a few pennies
>"mmm honey, is this your special spot!"
>lick the pennies
>yep, as they all say it does taste like copper and pennies
>where's the milk though?
>lgive me a moment cutie pie"
>grab some milk
>backwoods fucking state only has skim milk
>drink skim milk
>lick pennies
>this is the life
>"I love you couch your love seat is so big and sturdy
>why don't we take this upstairs...?
>call a moving company
>Pedro y Pinto come in
>takes two hours for the lazy wetbacks to carry the couch up the stairs to the bedroom.

Continue?
>>
File: 1495511328913.jpg (256KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495511328913.jpg
256KB, 2000x2000px
>>38118458
Yes please do

originale
>>
>>38118428
I understand but I would rather not be that person even if someone tries to hijack. I only came here to tell my story and be sad about the outcome.

>Talk about meeting each other plenty of times
>Sad that we're so far apart and we get along so well
>She continues to tell me some of the deepest secrets and issues she faced that nearly drove her to suicide years ago (that's why she was on r9k that night)
>Feel bad and wish desperately that I would be good enough for someone as wonderful as her
>She says she wants to go to an anime expo with her friend
>It's out in my state 5 hours south
>I could meet her but the plan falls through
>Months later we discuss the same thing but this time shes going to go
>Decide to do it and confess to her to solve this once and for all
>Plan to meet her and spend the day together in the city with some romantic stops
>Tell people I know on discord about it and they try to give me advice on how to approach the situation
>All of it is much too alpha and I decide to bring it up at the end of the night
>>
>>38118458
>Precum dribbling from my erogenous dick
>Ready to penetrate the armrest
>"Are... are you ready?"
>...
>I'm going in!!!
>Nose dive into the couch cushions
>Pumping in and out no lube only precum
>"Ooh you're a dirty slut huh?"
>spank the couch
>????
>recliner pops out
>it's a fucking trap

Guys is fucking a trap couch gay?
>>
>>38118522

>mfw this nigga doesn't drive to have a sexy rendezvous with a woman's couch
>>
File: t324t3w4etg34wetg.jpg (45KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
t324t3w4etg34wetg.jpg
45KB, 500x450px
>We planned this for a month or two picking the places we might go
>She seems very excited and i'm happy that I will finally get to meet the cute girl i've had such nice conversations with
>Meet her in a store
>Run up to each other in a hug i'll never forget
>Talk about how unreal and crazy it is that we've finally met in person, how nice it is
>Spend all day with her shopping and walking near her
>Several times when i'm sitting near her I try to sit closer
>It feels really comforting and makes me happy
>Compliment her several times throughout the day and overall being extra nice to show my interest in her
>See lots of normies holding hands with their girlfriends throughout all the girl stores we went to
>Makes me want her even more
>We go to a pier and then the beach at the pier
>She hasn't seen the ocean in 13-14 years
>She goes out to play in it
>It's a child-like innocence that was so beautiful and in the moment I fell for her harder than ever before
>Asks me to take a picture of her out there doing that
>She was absolutely beautiful and I knew I had to say something at the end of the night
>We're having dinner and places are closing
>Nothing much left to do but I dont want to leave especially before I confess
>She suggests we go to my car and talk there for a bit before I begin the long drive home
>>
>>38118522

Go on OP. Please.
>>
>>38118541

>at the time I didn't care
>embarrassed now but not at the time
>couch penetrates my virgin asshole
>recliner rectum reaction!!! Awwww right
>asshole gapes so hard you can hear it echo
>a bat exits the Cave of Recliner Penetration
>"Honey... this... this isn't right!"
>couch doesn't care, it's a couch
>couch begins to pump up and down
>spring loaded action presses up and down against my tight sphincter
>my shit dribbles out of the gaping asshole
>Abaddon's maw enlargening with every reclining pump
>I cry tears of joy
>"CUMMING!!!"
>layer a hot sticky wet mess onto the couch
>couch's suppleness absorbs it all in an instant
>pugnant smell permeates the room
>I whimper and fall to the floor like a sad raccoon

Continue?
>>
>>38118358
enough with the bamboozle plz
>>
>>38118522
Rather not be that person? You realize that's specifically what tripcodes were made for, right? People only hate on tripfags who keep the trip on thread to thread, when it's not relevant
>>
>>38118747
Kill yourself you fucking trip fag sympathizer.

Sure is summer in here. Jesus.
>>
>Walking back through a bunch of good views for her to take pictures
>Finally reach my car
>Sitting in my car as she shows me the pictures she took for the day
>We talk about how sad it is that the day is over and we probably wont see each other for a long time
>Mouth is incredibly dry and heart is pounding because I know I have to ask it here
>She's mentioning how late it is and how it'd be crazy for me to stay later
>Ask her if she might still feel the way she did that year ago
>Gets really quiet and nervous
>"I feel like a lot has changed in that year, I became a different person"
>"I also feel as though I mistook our closeness for attraction"
>Continues about her experiences with guys bullying her and treating her like shit
>Says it's made her all screwed up about relationships
>Tells me that it would probably not work out since we live so far
> Those past experiences changed her
> She does not like anyone enough to start a relationship despite all that
>She would not get anything out of a
relationship that she wouldn't out of a friendship
>Tell her that's fine and I understand
>Drop her off at the hotel she's staying
>Drive home for 5 hours in silence to fall asleep at home gfless as usual

I hope that wasn't too boring of a story. As I mentioned, more than anything I wanted to get it off my chest. This just happened last thursday and I feel better than I did since then. Still disappointing with how perfect she would have been for me.

>>38118747
Fair enough, but I think it is made obvious by the writing style and content.
>>
>>38118747
This. OP, you're coming off as a massive faggot. Just turn on the trip. You don't even need to assign a name.
>>
>>38118765
kek get cucked fucker
>>
>>38118765
wtf i thought there was going to be twist and shit.
Anyway thanks for sharing
sad to hear
Who knows, in a year she might change her mind.
>>
>>38118765
>another episode of "women don't know what they want"
And that's with giving it maximum benefit of the doubt, could be much worse than that
>>
>>38118765
Long distance relationships.

Not even fucking once, at least you didn't get cucked, as far as you know.
>>
>>38118793
True
>>38118808
I dont know anon, I thought she was a guy for the longest time, then she ended up being cute and my type. Then she confessed, then we met up and turns out it was not the right thing for her to say. Sure it's a pretty standard story but if you live it... truly feels like there were many twists along the way. Of course there's much more menial details that contributed to my feelings as well. I don't think she will, and by then she will have found someone more convenient for her. I'll live without her, no worries.

>>38118814
I suppose so, it is another example of not putting too much hope in anything so long as you're a resident here.
>>38118845
It's better than nothing, I don't think I would meet anyone outside that I would want to be with. Online and likely long distance or nothing for me. I didn't get cucked as it never started, but I honestly believe unless she was a complete liar she would have been a good girlfriend. Shame she suffered all of the issues she did to push her away from it.
>>
>>38118765

Glad to see you still value the connection you have with her - even though not a romantic one. As far as you've described it, i'd say you handled it well.

Pretty disappointing though yeah.
>>
Don't wanna sound stereotypical, but shit, sorry to hear that anon. Even if things didn't work out, at least you had a period of happiness with her and most of all, you took the initiative and made an effort, which is something many others (myselfi ncluded) couldn't have done. Here's to hoping you'll find that special someone someday, anonimo.
>>
>>38118879
Yeah, despite potentially being called a cuck beta for saying this: I had one of the best nights of my life with her. Even with the rejection, it was so comfy and made me genuinely happy to be with her. I hope to do it again sometime but I won't be going out of my way on a 5 hour drive like that. Had to drive up a very annoying hill that nearly overheated my car, started driving very slowly and barely made it over

I do very much still appreciate having her around and shes likely to be my only female friend for an indefinite period.

>>38118886
Thank you anon. I suppose I took the initiative there, but she kinda confessed to me prior. The 5 hour drive and the fact I know I would regret it, along with discord people berating me forever forced me to do it. I'm glad I did though instead of wondering how it could have gone.

I sure hope so, and you as well anon.
>>
>>38118862
>online or nothing for me

Yeah, good luck with that, i've met a countless number of people online, semi-chads too, and i've yet to see someone succeeding with that bs.
>>
File: IMG_20170609_111444.jpg (11KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_111444.jpg
11KB, 216x216px
>>38118765
cant believe I read all that for such shit boring ending, its not even sad too just pathetic.
>>
>>38118765
Tis' a shame, thank you kindly for sharing the story however. If there's anything on the part of the reader, then I'd very much like to ask of you not to give up and keep looking. You would've never thought of meeting someone at that time or like that, and neither will notice already having found that one, dear soul. Best of luck and fortune Anon, godspeed.
>>
>>38118886
Italiano stronzone
>>
>>38119044
kek non sono italiano.
>>
>I've gone through this entire thing with the same type of person
it's a fucking stab in the throat, op, I know these feels
>>
>>38118961
I'm a beta that meets no one besides people online, and normies are all I would find outside.
>>38118978
Sorry for disappointing you anon, hope the next story from someone does not disappoint you
>>38119016
Appreciate you telling me that anon, I will not give up but I do not hold high hopes. Asked out the only 2 girls that I knew in high school both went similarly if not worse
>>38119075
Would you like to post about it since my story is over? Might as well not waste a thread
>>
>>38118214
I'm guessing it's gonna be a trap right now.
>>
File: 1498970196216-r9k.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498970196216-r9k.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38118765
She probably went to go fuck Chad Thundercock later that night and you fucking know it OP, you beta cuck
>>
>>38118765
Next time kiss her faggot.
>>
>>38119281
This, should've kissed her rather than ask if she still likes you. She might've refused, but you would've had much better chances
>>
>>38119205
Definitely not, she was a very real biological female
>>38119214
I doubt it but I cannot discredit this theory entirely as I wasn't with her.
>>38119281
There will be no next time, and that would have led to an even more abruptly awkward ending
>>38119313
Same response as above, same ending but with more awkward tension.
>>
Hhfccss
>>
>>38119422
Dubs agree with you anon. Keep it together lad and try to be her friend, I would advice to try look for a girlfriend elsewhere. Have you ever thought about taking dancing lessons? It will be awkward af at first but ladies love a man that can dance, at least some do.
>>
>>38119587
Friendship will be easy, we're close enough to where I do not think this will cause issues. I'm definitely not going to cling to the idea of her being my gf in the future. I got my answer and that's how I will keep it. Not a bad idea anon, but I would really like to meet some other females to interact with before such an investment.
>>
Sorry to hear about that stuff happening to you fellow Bot. At least you got your feelings off your chest.
In a way saying this feels like I'm being a dick and saying I've had it worse, but here's the short version.
> Absolute qt 3.14 in middle school, she's smart asf and also a weeaboo.
> In the middle of the year start watching anime
> Talk about a certain one in class.
> Find out she's very interested in it.
> After this we become close friends
> Notice she takes forever to pack up after class and start waiting to walk with her when class is over
> She does the same for me a few times
> Basically my first love
> No balls to ask her out
> People literally tell me that I should ask her out in earshot of her
> Pretend I didn't hear them
> Other shit happened, we ended up going to same highschool
> One class together in Freshman year, none in sophomore, we start separating a ton.
> Never saw her after sophomore year
> Regret every day.
> tfw no image to describe shame and loneliness I've felt every day since.

At least you'll never have the regret of never saying a thing, hopefully it'll help you move on. I never have.
>>
File: IMG_20170620_001110.jpg (13KB, 192x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_001110.jpg
13KB, 192x205px
>tfw you can't post your own greentext because you've never been in a situation remotely like this
W-what's it like to have a 3d qt3.14 talk to you everyday? I can't remember the last time I had a whole conversation with a woman that isn't related to me. Was probably at new years.
>>
>>38118653
yes please continue couchanon
>>
you should move anyway and take her.
worst could happen is not having a girl to tease you with her presence online.
best you would got pussy.
i am khhv but at least i am not a fag
>>
>>38120455
>literally advocating rape
You are what gives us a bad name
>>
>>38121072
i said making a move like kiss her, not taking your dick and shove it in her ass
>>
>>38121217
>take her
You worded it poorly, but alright. I don't know if she's the type to react well to that though, op might as well freak her out and chase her away.
>>
>>38121272
like i said worst it could happen and it is not that bad.
she is using op.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>38118765
lel, this anon >>38119214 knows what's up. Also, she probably realized you are an autistic splerg in person and was too scared to tell you in your face.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.