[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you think you've finally made a new friend but you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1496621566770.gif (400KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496621566770.gif
400KB, 480x270px
>tfw you think you've finally made a new friend but you can feel them finding you more and more stupid and annoying over time
>tfw they start ignoring your responses more and more often
Please just kill me. I know I'm a loser but I don't want to live if I can't even make a single friend.
>>
>>38117734
I'll be your friend OP! Got a discord or steam?
>>
>>38117734
>tried to be the nice guy and keep chatting with the various online weebs i know
>gets to the point where they all want to talk so much i cant play games so i stop talking to them
>>
>>38117734
Why do girls look down on themselves like this?
>>
File: 1497042213442.jpg (9KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1497042213442.jpg
9KB, 213x255px
>>38117764
I wish I could but I can't. I'm stuck simultaneously desperately wanting someone to talk to while also feeling guilty about subjecting another person to myself. I know I'm not interesting. I'm know I'm a loser. I feel bad forcing other people to deal with me but I can't help needing other people. If at least I didn't feel so lonely all the time I think it would be okay, I could just be a boring loser on my own.

>>38117806
I'm not much of a weeaboo, but on behalf of all other uninteresting losers like me, please forgive us.
>>
>>38118120
What are your interests anon? Tell us about yourself
Original
>>
File: 1339167399829.png (114KB, 360x365px) Image search: [Google]
1339167399829.png
114KB, 360x365px
I just wish I could disappear. I don't even know why boring people like me are forced to exist. There is nothing like the excitement and despair of finding someone else that you genuinely think will actually connect with you only to realize that they've found out you're the same boring nobody you've been running away from your whole life. Not only am I miserable and lonely, I am miserable, lonely, and boring. Maybe everyone else here is the same way. The worst part of every robot's misery is that we are all miserable alone.
>>
File: 1497483045486.jpg (8KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497483045486.jpg
8KB, 232x197px
>>38118265
Imagine finding someone like that and being then losing contact after a few days.
>>
>>38117734
Don't worry OP, you're not alone.

>make a tfw no friends post
>people offer to be my friend
>suddenly I don't want any friends
>>
>>38118353
I know how you feel. I just can't keep going through with this. I know I'm a loser and I don't want to go through the whole process of meeting other people and being excited to talk to them and them getting bored of me because I'm a fucking loser, and not even an entertaining one at that.
>>
>>38118149
They're not anything interesting. It doesn't even matter what they are, because no matter what they are I'd still describe them in a boring way because I'm a boring and uninteresting person and hobbies won't change that.
>>
>>38118442
Try anyway. Dont let your depression rule you
>>
>>38118442
anon stop being a goddamn baby and tell us your hobbies
NOW
>>
Well OP at least you have the self awareness to know that you're boring. Most boring people can't manage that. Perhaps that's an indicator you aren't as boring as you think you are.
>>
>>38118453
>>38118454
If he won't I will. I like drawing and writing fiction. Please someone be my friend.
>>
>>38118504
I'll be your friend, anon, gimme your discord or something.
>>
>>38118504
What kinds of things do you write? Also give me your discord
>>
>>38118474
I wish I wasn't aware of it, it's paralyzing me. People stop talking to me because I'm a boring loser, so I stop reaching out to people, so I miss out on people who might think I'm not boring, and then my self-loathing compounds over and over again. I don't know. I just know that I feel awful and I can't make friends or even click with others.

>>38118504
>>38118518
If you both post your discords I will add you. I made mine to talk to one person and logging in makes me depressed as fuck. I'm tired of being boring and miserable and alone and I don't know how to change it.
>>
M6E1#5911
>>
>>38117734
>tfw you've finally made a new friend but then he keeps talking to you even when you're busy
>tfw i just start to ignore him so i can finally have some free alone time like I'm used to
Thank God that's over.
>>
File: 1341925198185.jpg (48KB, 259x421px) Image search: [Google]
1341925198185.jpg
48KB, 259x421px
>realize that the major reason you're alone is probably that you put yourself down too much and never give yourself a chance to succeed
>the reason you don't have any friends is that you never put yourself out there!
>feel like I've made a major break through
>maybe I'm not perfect but I've finally realized it's okay to try and that nobody else is thinking all those negative things about you except yourself
>decide to put myself out there and try to make friends
>make a social media account
>let myself get a little bit excited
>finally feeling confident and okay about myself for once
>add some people who share similar interests
>start talking to other people

>everyone ignores me
>don't make any new friends
>get shut down every time I try to make a conversation
>realize I was such an idiot for thinking I would somehow just magically "make friends" by talking to people
>look back at the things I posted and feel humiliated because I thought these people actually gave a shit about me or my stupid, pathetic life
I wish my life wasn't like this. The worst part is that every time I try and change I feel so confident and hopeful that this time it will finally work and it never does. Why can't I just be normal? I want to be a person like other people.
>>
>>38118518
>>38118524
>>38118543
I've used discord only once before so bear with me.

Czarcastic#0494
>>
>>38118353
they can't be your friend because they don't live anywhere near you
>>
>it's another "anon thought the people who tolerated his presence were his friends" episode
>another "anon mistook pity for friendship" episode
>another "anon desperately tries to make friends but his obvious desperation drives people further and further away" episode
When will this miserable show just end? I didn't ask to be alone, but the least I could have is the capacity to be content with loneliness.
>>
>>38118751
>make a social media account

Why the fuck would you do that? Normies are already set for life, they don't need any more friends, and sure they won't give a shit about you.

As bad as it sounds, /r9k/ discords and steam threads are your only chance to meet someone that cares.
>>
>>38118751
I'll add you if you give me your facebook. Might not necessarily talk, but maybe every so often.
>>
>>38118896
I WANT to be a normie. I want to be normal. I know that the reason I can't connect with others is because of some failing on their part, it's me. I'm the one who's abnormal. I'm the one who's fucked up in every bad social interaction I've had. I want to change. I want to be normal. I want to be happy.
>>
>>38118855
>it's another "anon thought he was friends with someone only to realize he was nothing more than a random bystander in another person's life and nothing more" episode
Highly specific feels here, coming through.
>>
>>38118968
>i want to be a normie
>i want to be happy

Pick one.
>>
>>38118265
"sharing a drink called loneliness, but it is better than drinking alone"
>>
>>38118120
Hey anon I'm a boring loser too we should be friends
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.