[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Virgin and nervous. Always been good in social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 65435086.jpg (15KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
65435086.jpg
15KB, 500x324px
>Be me
>Virgin and nervous. Always been good in social situations though
>Going to prom with girl I've liked for a long time, she's essentially a model and I'm a bag of potatoes
>Tought although she was my date I thought it would be more like a friend thing
>The more time we spent at prom the closer we got
>Loved every minute of it
>Go back to friends house afterward for party
>Go to get changed out of suit and close door behind me
>Door opens
>It's her
>"Help me undress"
>I help her. I was already shaking from before
>See real booty for the first time in my life
>I'm already "up" at this point and she knows, she doesn't care
>Head out to campfire and tell her to pull up a chair beside me
>I sit down
>She sits down right on my lap instantly back "up," Still doesn't care
>Sit and cuddle for 2 hours before heading home
>Strict parents make her and I sleep in different beds
Realizing now I didn't even kiss her during all of this. How bad did I mess up, is there any way to recover this, and any advice in general?
>>
File: 1496976367647.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496976367647.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>a bag of potatoes
>she's a model
>>
>>38117709
You done gone fucked up faggot
>>
You kiss her and you kiss her now.
>>
>>38117742
Atleast in my eyes shes a model. I say bag of potatoes on;y compared to her. Probably like Shes a 8/10 im a 5/10
>>
>>38117785
She lives an hour and a half away from me and I can't legally drive alone
>>
>>38117801
(Originally) post some pics or you're full of shit.
I mean you know the saying is true right? Guys vastly overrate girls and underrate themselves and other guys.
>>
>>38117821
Give me one second
>>
File: IMG_3099.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3099.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>38117821
Pic from the start of the night
>>
>>38118018

>That
>8/10

wew that's a 6/10 at best.
>>
>>38118018
How the FUCK did you pull her, if you let her go you'll regret it forever
>>
>>38118018
Lol nope she's a 6.5/10 dude.
>>
>>38118055
In my eyes 8/10. Higher if you take into consideration personality
>>
>>38118018
>she's essentially a model
Holy shit she's ugly.
However, you are significantly uglier.
>>
>>38118067
Shes liked me for close to 3 years now and I've been able to hold on by a short thread seeing as she lives so far away. She works 5 jobs and has her own place an hour and a half away. She told me to come over to her place soon. As far as "How did I pull her" she's had a bunch of shit relationships in the past and I've been the only one who actually cares about her
>>
>>38118104
It's a bad pic, kinda just the first one I had on my phone. Believe me, man, I'm quite aware I'm ugly and that's one of the main reasons why I'm just sitting here like oh fuck
>>
>>38118182
I know how you feel. I'm quite ugly and chubby myself (more chubby than ugly actually, but still, not usually considered attractive by any means), yet I've managed to fuck some really gorgeous girls in the past and consider myself extremely lucky.
It's been literally over two years since I last had sex though.
>>
File: LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>38118138

Alpha fux beta bucks HAHAHAHAHAH the meme is true
>>
>>38118250
Probably gonna get called a fag for saying this but for me its never been about wanting to have sex, its always been about the actual feelings. I don't really jerk off. I spend most of my day just trying to make others feel happy but when I think about her I just want all my attention on her to make her happy.
>>
>>38117785
>>38118067
Thank you two for the encouragement. For the rest of you thank you all for the comments also. I wasn't just looking for encouragement but genuine advice or constructive criticism. Thank you all for your words. Sleep well fellow anons.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.