[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT feels thread: Need to get the feels out bros. Met a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (124KB, 384x379px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
124KB, 384x379px
ITT feels thread:

Need to get the feels out bros.
Met a girl a while back. Two of us synced. Not only was she hot, but it felt like I had met someone who was finally on the same wavelength as me. Ask her out, we have a great time. Coffee ends. Want to up the anty so I ask her out to dinner the following night. Stonewalled. She tells me she has a boyfriend.

Communicating with one another pretty much stops shortly afterwards. Was a bit fucked up about it but I got over it because I just told myself that I was an idiot and she just wanted to be friends but I fucked it up by being desperate.

See her again year later. We are distant from one another, friendly, but distant. I don't really have any emotions about the situation.

Fast forward a little later. One of her friends and I start talking one on one.

"Anon do you still have a crush on so and so?"

"No"

"Wells that's good because she got married to him. He proposed and they got married like 2 months later. They don't actually love each other though. He just wants her as a trophy wife. she feels like it's best for her situation. You know she was flustered over seeing you again"

"Why's that?"

"You know why the two of you connected? Because she had/has feelings for you. She contemplated leaving him for you."

And just like that, all that shit I had laid to rest just came right back. Better her friend hadn't of told me all that shit. I could have gone on just fine.

How are all of you sad anons doing?
>>
File: 1497716493362.jpg (12KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1497716493362.jpg
12KB, 239x211px
>>38116941
>There is around 11 eleven hours before the saddest day of my existence comes to an end
>>
I'm really into this chick who I'm good friends with, we've messed around in the past. just now I saw her with one of her guy friends, she was wearing the sluttiest outfit. Worst part was we both saw each other but didn't acknowledge each other. She just texted me saying "do you have something to say?" What do
>>
>>38117078
Do you feel for her? Does she feel for you? Is she currently seeing him?
>>
>>38117118
Yes and I'm under the impression that she is too. I feel like she plays a lot of games and is always hot and cold with me. I guess you can call it that, in other words there probably just banging. I don't think it will lead to a relationship.
>>
>>38117159
Then tell her how you feel. If it doesn't happen because she does that want to be part of it, then it will be easier for you to lay those feelings down after mourning over them. Otherwise if you keep it to yourself you will just fester over it till it consumes you or you forget about it but never actually deal with it
>>
Moving again tomorrow. Gonna work on a farm farming dirt basically. Gonna have to leave my love pf the past 8 years with my friend im staying with here 5 hours away. I left "home", came here because i was just perpetuating my decline into nothing. I dont know what the fuck im looking for here. I still feel alone, i still feel worthless. I still wonder who the fuck i am and i question whos problem i am now. Huge lack of progress, nothing new just here and there. I feel so low and stressed, crazy too. Manic and insane. My last night with my kitty love, i ha e to wake up early tomorrow and deal with life and shit. Goddamn.
>>
fuck this board and fuck all the normies. Why are you even on this board fucking leave
>>
Does anyone else get depressed when smoking weed?
>>
File: IMG_1127.jpg (197KB, 1433x1077px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.jpg
197KB, 1433x1077px
>currently fwb with a cyborg (female)
>hits all my fetish buttons
>is an absolute qt 3.14 with a decent personality
>talk everyday, get along pretty well
>shes underage, workaholic, doesnt want to date again until she has her career well-established
>still reeling from breakup of first ever relationship 2 years ago
>drug abuse, in therapy
>college dropout
>poor
>no drive to do anything
>want to date and wife this qt since we get along well but i dont know if she'd want to or how much she actually cares about me
>tfw feel completely alone without her but the relationship isnt that deep yet
Im tired and rambling at this point
Im just a shitty, broken person that doesnt deserve anything and keeps getting teased by life of how much i could have if i wasnt a crazy apathetic bitch. Nothing is worth it. I dont like anybody and nobody likes me. I want to die.
>>
>>38117324
Fuck you virgins why are you even on this board you fucking lost. Nobody gives a shit about your petty bullshit. Fucking kill yourselves already.
>>
>>38117425
I smoked friday and got a sense of "why did I bother doing this". It should have been a good time, I was shirtless in the backyard puffing clouds for the first time all summer but I ended up regretting it
>>
>>38117464
No, I mean legitimately depressed. I think about really dark shit and get paranoid.
>>
>>38116941
Marriage is just a signed paper. Doesnt mean dhit. But herme now, forget her and dont try anything. She made her choise
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.