[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lonely and I don't want to be anymore. The only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FINISH HER.jpg (216KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
FINISH HER.jpg
216KB, 600x840px
I'm lonely and I don't want to be anymore.

The only time I have the courage to change it is at 1:30 in the morning when I'm drunk and typing on /r9k/

And even during the day, all the advice I receive is autistic. "Just go up and talk to someone" is autistic as fuck.
>>
File: 6d2.jpg (26KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
6d2.jpg
26KB, 500x492px
>>38116906
Wrong waifu. You should have posted Tomoko, she's actually lonely and scared to talk to people. The girl from Chuunibyou is just selective of the company she keeps.

I hate to be an autist, but you really should just talk to people. A lot of people--many people, even--are friendlier than you think.
>>
>>38116983
What like go up to random strangers and just start talking to them? How does that work?
>>
>>38116983

What the fuck did I just say

It's austistic

I don't want to be "That autistic guy we humor because he's so pathetic"
>>
Just go up to someone and talk to them is bad advice

the best advice i can give you is if you want a girlfriend you need to make friends.
A lot of people will try to hook two people they know if they're single
and to make friends i would suggest maximizing the proximity and amount of time with people
>>
>>38117003
Not random strangers per se, but there are a plethora of different social arenas in which it's perfectly fine to make small talk. Say something to the cute girl sitting alone at the bar, the bowling alley, church, restaurants, wherever you go. Trust me, it's not as weird as you're imagining it. Confident people do this every day. Are you not confident? Then all more the reason to do it so you can gain some confidence!

>>38117004
I'm not going to lie, there's a chance you could come off that way. It all depends on what you say and who you say it to. Just don't be a tryhard and you'll be fine.
>>
>just go up and talk to someone

That line pisses me off more than "jus b urself :^)". Like what the fuck do I talk about? Usually I'll ask that and they'll reply with "anything". Because that helps.
>>
>>38117158
Look, all you need is an opening. If you're somewhere where there's lots of people and you can't think of anything to say to anybody, I can't help you. Initiating small talk is going to have to take some imagination on your part.

But once that door is open and you have their attention, do whatever you can to make the conversation about them. If you notice that he/she is already steering towards matters that pertain to them, let them. Be a listener. People like listeners. Listening to people, in turn, will start to make you a better conversationalist, someone that people will want to listen to.
>>
>>38116983
Tomoko's a fucking cunt who treats robots like trash though.
>>
>>38117387
Dafuq? How is she not one of us?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.