[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he truly /ourguy/, r9k? He surely has a lot of robotic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Kawhi_Leonard_9.jpg (959KB, 4654x3103px) Image search: [Google]
Kawhi_Leonard_9.jpg
959KB, 4654x3103px
Is he truly /ourguy/, r9k? He surely has a lot of robotic tendencies...
>>
>some 8'9"32" low inhibition nigger getting paid a gorrilion bux a day to be a famous sports star is a robot?

r9k is dead

DEAD
>>
File: kawaii leonard.png (925KB, 1023x795px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii leonard.png
925KB, 1023x795px
>>38116565
you should bother to learn about people before talking shit next time

kawhi leonard is easily one of the most "robotic" players in the league, he never celebrates, never starts shit, but he balls the fuck out and is a top 5 player at the very least. the man had his father killed in front of him when he was a teenager and it made him into a very quiet person. the guy is something else.

he's also only 6'7".
>>
>>38116565

Instead of dismissing my thread offhand, consider the fact that your pent-up bigotry toward people of color isn't helping you improve your situation.

You're being prayed upon by white nationalists, and they don't want what's best for you. They just want fascism.

Have some empathy for people of color. Yes, even those who have found some success despite the cards they were dealt. It'll go along way toward making you happier.
>>
>>38116650

Thank you. White nationalists have taken over this board, and we need less empathy for them and more for marginalized groups.
>>
>>38116693
>actually whiteknighting this hard

I am originally upset
>>
>>38116674
>missing the point
He could be a nigger gook spic or a honkey the dude is a millionaire famous 6'7 mega athelete
Diff anon
>>
>>38116534
He's socially awkward and prob lurks/posts on 4chan like the rest of us. The difference though is he makes millions of dollars but good for him.
>>
File: Divegrass.gif (2MB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
Divegrass.gif
2MB, 500x239px
Lionel Messi is /ourguy/
>>
>>38116841

>Awkward
>Went to San Diego State

Don't think so
>>
>>38116814
>being this edgy

even if you're just memeing you're like two years behind the times
>>
>>38116674
i had no idea decent people actually browsed r9k...why can't the majority of robots be like you anon :(
>>
File: IMG_2341.jpg (52KB, 444x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2341.jpg
52KB, 444x410px
>>38116977
>it is the current year
Now that post... that post REALLY made me ponder
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.