[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some cutie female mormon missionaries came over to talk to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: da0.png (6KB, 273x312px) Image search: [Google]
da0.png
6KB, 273x312px
Some cutie female mormon missionaries came over to talk to me the other day, normally wouldn't give them the time of day but both were easily 8/10

I'm scheduled to meet with them next week, but I don't want to join their shitty religion. What should I do? Should I pretend to convert to get a qt mormon gf? Is there hope lads?
>>
>>38115891
mormons are crazy

abort mission
>>
>>38115891
they take regular dickings from chief mormon, and have zero interest in you
>>
>>38115891
Their religion is stupid but their cultural rules will allow them to survive after what passes for Christianity nowadays finishes rotting
>>
File: 1495232609406.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
1495232609406.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>38115976
They seemed pretty nice to me, and super friendly. Are their beliefs crazy? Maybe but I don't think they personally are

>>38115996
desu I'm hoping I will convert and then marry them both in a mormon polygamous marriage

>>38116037
They definitely aren't staceys. They seem like they have great values and are probably virgin qts
>>
Mormon missionaries aren't allowed to date or flirt or be alone with a guy or even accept a phone call or text message from one. They don't live in your town, they are just there for a couple years.
>>
I've heard there is a gender imbalance in some Mormon communities but I've also heard they prefer hard working men with a proper job so you can support multiple children. You also have to hive 10% of your invome to the Church.
>>
>>38115891
>being this naive
They are using cute girls to convert you, anon. It's the oldest trick in the book.
>>
Is it possible they just want to meet up just to be friends and not try to convert me?
>>
>>38117051
They could be trying to be your friend and convert you
>>
>>38115891
What do you think you could possibly gain by meeting them? Do you think you'll get them to fall in love with you and quit their religion?

Stop wasting your time and theirs too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.