[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to cook dinner in my dorm's common area one night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 33691228530055.jpg (17KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
33691228530055.jpg
17KB, 502x417px
>decide to cook dinner in my dorm's common area one night
>In front of the TV two staceies are sitting on the couch looking bored while a Slayer (hyper-chad) plays GTA V
>Prepare my food and and force myself to go over to them
>Say hi to the Chad (he sold me acid once)
>introduce myself to the two Stacies
>They're dancers who just arrived in the dorm for a dance school
>after a bit me and Chad have them doing streches and dance moves in front of us
>Can't help but cringe at how dumb Chad is acting
>Chad makes them a super sketchy offer to do some dancing on a boat for a rich freind of his
>After a bit they say they're going upstairs
>Chad packs up his console, they go out for a smoke and I cook and eat my food
>Warn them that Chad's offer seemed super sketchy, they smile and say they know
>After their smoke they come back inside and talk to me for a bit more
>Get both of their snapchats
>Next day one of them messages me a selfie with "hey" on it
>Been talking to both of them since

I think I might be a Brad guys

I don't know this feel
>>
why would you assume we give a shit about your normie problems
>>
>>38115518
It doesn't even look like OP is having a problem what the fuck OP
>>
>>38115532
I'm scared I might make it

I want someone to tell me that I'm still a robot. Maybe they think I'm gay or something
>>
>>38115572
You're a cyborg, anon. Just go with the flow and try not to do anything too autistic.
>>
>>38115611
But I will won't I? It's inevitable, i was born a worthless sack of shit and that's how I'll die
>>
>>38115993
Just try to play it cool. If you fuck it up then oh well, it's not like you lost anything anyway
>>
>>38115494
>Warn them that Chad's offer seemed super sketchy
You're a fucking fag.
>>
I want you to really look at yourself and the situation you are in now. You're probably asking how it could come to this, how you could actually be this close to succeeding. It's all an illusion my friend. This confidence will be crushed in one of the next interactions you have with them outside of snapchat. You have been warned.
>>
>>38115993
Keep up with that shitty attitude and you will. Just quit trying so hard to impress people, stop putting yourself down, and calm down. You got girls to want to talk to you, that's more than most of us can say.
>>
>>38115993
This is a chance for you, you stupid cunt. Play this through, gp full brad and get a dancer gf.
Step 1: dont be a bitch.
Step 2: keep the spaghetti in your fucking pockets.
Step 3: fake your way to alpha.
Step 4: update /r9k/ with hour progress, lurk-bots love that shit.
Step 5:....?
Step 6: profit.
>>
>>38115993
>i was born a worthless sack of shit and that's how I'll die
>implying normies aren't worthless sacks of shit
Just get on with it already.
>>
You sound very fucking boring. I hate how lacking in originality your every thought is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.