[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in DC >get robbed at gunpoint multiple times >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: washington-dc-capitol-at-night.jpg (244KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
washington-dc-capitol-at-night.jpg
244KB, 1200x801px
>live in DC
>get robbed at gunpoint multiple times
>get carjacked
>cops never find any of these bums
>cops take an hour to come and are standoffish when they arrive
Why should I live again? I feel like no one cares.
>>
well you could kill yourself

or you could always just LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE like holy shit just pack your bags and get the fuck out, your problem is so trivial and meaningless

shit i move cross country like once every year or two, fuck off with your crying
>>
>>38115462
Haha I can't I work at a family business in DC. And it's not trivial. There's crime everywhere in America.
>>
>>38115431
Move out of Anacostia then
>>
>>38115537
Most of the trouble comes around my work area.
>>
>>38115562
And where's that?
>>
>>38115581
I won't say.
oreganon
>>
>>38115431
>live in multicultu hellhole city
>vote for more
>get punished for it
Also cops wont do shit about anything short of murder or a major robbery in any large city
>>
>>38115500
good thing murrica isn't the only country on earth then

i've been enough places on earth to promise you that DC is not representative of all locations
>>
stop living in DC
>>
>>38115640
>>38115500

>>38115617
I've been to the Netherlands and I loved Utrecht. It didn't seem like anyone was capable of murder there.

>>38115615
I'm black...
>>
>>38115500
Cops taking an hour to report to an armed robbery is concerning and not trival.

I can get in-touch with my local cops within mins (live outside of Philly). And every cop I've interacted with has been very kind and helpful, & I'm not just saying that.

And you can leave D.C.
You have your own freedom to do whatever you want.

If you don't want to leave the area then protect yourself better. Get an alarm system. Can you carry in DC? I don't know the laws there. If you can then I might consider getting a license.

Keep your doors locked, don't go out at night, be careful what you leave in your car, don't keep bad company. Use common sense.
>>
>>38115670
>being black
You should stop that ASAP
>>
>>38115755
>Can you carry in DC?
No

>Keep your doors locked, don't go out at night, be careful what you leave in your car, don't keep bad company. Use common sense.
Yeah. I'm just tired of the rigamarole. I shouldn't have posted the OP but I just wanted to vent. I'm already depressed and anxious without this shit.
>>
>>38115462
>i move cross country like once every year or two
What are you illegal?
>>
File: MJ_thumbs_up.jpg (57KB, 776x1119px) Image search: [Google]
MJ_thumbs_up.jpg
57KB, 776x1119px
>>38115787
I'm already on it boss.
>>
>>38115821
no i just work hard to follow opportunities
and i get bored easily
and i'm in a very niche career field
>>
>>38115462
how do you do that anon?
>>
>>38116260
>>38115821
hey it's actually really overrated.

see i find myself getting into a repetitious cycle where i make arrangements after being alone for much of my time in a place, only to FINALLY start making connections and meeting people once i've already made plans to leave

i'm not sure why but it's already happened 3 times
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.