[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any general memories of your school days, /r9k/? No topic in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: sigh.png (186KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
186KB, 1000x1144px
Any general memories of your school days, /r9k/? No topic in particular, just things you remember doing, etc.
>finish up my work
>stare directly forward and home in on nearby conversations while I wait for the bell to ring
>>
>>38115271

I can remember the name of every Principal and VP from every school I've attended, yet the names of my teachers fail me.
>>
>>38115271
>hope to see that one girl with the huge boobs in the hall between classes
>>
I remember all the blacks that would front me and all the times i got in fights because i had a 666 locker number. And that i wore suits everyday from the years 10-12. I still do actually.
>>
>>38115299
I'm still friends with her, her shit is huge now
>>
>>38115338
Hi Reviewbrah

Originallllllll
>>
>remember beatin the fuck out of jackass chad
The best day of my fucking life
>>
>Sleep in English Class at 7:30 am
>Wake up In my house while the sun of 6 o' clock shines over my head
>I just feel like im in heaven
>Wake up at 7:40 am
>>
File: trapped-page-001.jpg (257KB, 1239x1614px) Image search: [Google]
trapped-page-001.jpg
257KB, 1239x1614px
>>38115271
used to draw autistic shit back then.
>>
>Kindergarten
>Female friend says she wants to marry me
>Move across the country soon after
>>
>>38115271
>sit in corner of class with same stinky hoodie and cum stained sweatpants every day
>sit at lunch alone for 3/4 years of highschool because my only 2 friends were in different lunches
>go to class late every other day because i depression sleep in
>drop out in my last year
>>
>>38116049
what even is that desu
>>
>stay up late playing video games
>get to school tired
>fall asleep in first period english class
>wake up midway through the class and everyone else has splintered off into groups
>alone in the center, feel awkward and silently join a random group
Teacher probably thought I'd learn my lesson, but jokes on her because I did the same thing for the rest of the year. She almost failed me because of it too even though I handed in all my assignments and scored well on all of them.
>>
>>38116081
Why would you drop out in the last year thats such a waste
>>
>walk into room of kids when teacher is gone that is full of computers
>tell them i have to debug the system
>furiously hump a computer monitor and then leave

good times lol
trust me i wasnt a chad but everyone laughed
>>
>>38115271
I bitch-slapped the only girl I had a chance with. She was kicking me under the chair for the 2 weeks before, and at that moment I snapped. Got up, scooted back, and did a 90 degree with a slap so hard her glasses almost fell off all under 1 second. After that, I sat down, scooted in, and finished my work.
>>
File: 1498972758277.jpg (216KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498972758277.jpg
216KB, 680x576px
>>38115271
One teacher, Ms. borgs, could barely speak english and had a really heavy mexican accent. She wouldn't let you do shit and called me a juvenile delinquent for screaming in class and sent my up to the fucking office.
>>
File: dad's at it again.png (104KB, 320x625px) Image search: [Google]
dad's at it again.png
104KB, 320x625px
>girl behind me in math class constantly kicks my back
>mom asks why there's shoeprints on my shirt
>sit on floor to avoid it one time
>teacher looks at me
>"anon, what are you doing?"
>girl pipes up "HE'S RETARDED!"
>kids start laughing and the teacher just walks away
>>
>>38116097
I felt very trapped back in High School.
so I tried to put in a picture.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.