[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bitter /r9k/ virgins will claim they didnt work hard for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1499050909455.jpg (147KB, 982x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499050909455.jpg
147KB, 982x1024px
>Bitter /r9k/ virgins will claim they didnt work hard for this
>"It's all genetics, that's why I'm a loser!"
>>
>>38114554
>>Bitter /r9k/ virgins will claim they didnt work hard for this

This
>>
>>38114554

Those 3 guys even if they were skinny or skinny fat have faces that would get them laid
>>
>>38114554
>inb4 someone says they're from a privileged class because of USC
Reminder USC are being generous now and are accepting transfers with full rides if you're not an asshole and have good grades.
>>
not saying they don't work hard, but i've been going to the gym/following a proper diet regime consistently for about 3 years and i still look like complete shit, because of genetics
>>
>>38114572
implying that lifting and losing weight doesn't improve your facial features
>>
>>38114554

I'm sure they worked hard for those square jaws, small eyes, low hairlines, tall heights, and good skeletal frames.
>>
>>38114652
You sound angry, almost upset
>>
>>38114554
I can't really be bitter because I have no desire to play or even watch football. I hate the sport and it would not be worth it just to get some stacy slut.
>>
>>38114698
you sound like a butt kisser, almost homo.
>>
>>38114633

Like clockwork... Original comment
>>
File: WXrVfSV_d.jpg (58KB, 610x813px)
WXrVfSV_d.jpg
58KB, 610x813px
>>38114641
Kek

Original origami
>>
Don't be disingenous. The most common argument /r9k/ will make against athletes is that you need good genes for the majority of sports (target sports are a notable exception, average people can do all right in archery for example), but normalfags claim it is entirely the result of hard work.
>>
>>38115179
Works for the majority of people, not nonredeemable 1/10s. Stop pretending outliers are anything but that
>>
>>38114554
Genetics, Environment, they had positive reinforcement, how many of these people had a robots life?
>>
>>38115179
He gets a better haircut, wears contacts, wears platform shoes, this guys might have a chance with 6/10 white trash. If he's rich.
>>
>>38114554
>assuming their physique actually matters
No we are angry because they are deemed gods among men for no reason other than they are douchebags
>>
>>38114641
Lifting doesn't improve your facial features you fucking retard.
>>
>>38115405
this I started lifting and I am still ugly
>>
>>38114554
yeah they sure worked hard for their faces
>>
>>38115438
Did you really expect lifting, to make the shape of your face change?
>>
File: smug.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
smug.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>38115606
no i'm not an idiot. I expect it to make me build mass.
>>
File: hmspr3H.png (220KB, 765x885px)
hmspr3H.png
220KB, 765x885px
>>38114554
Alright, I'll bite. I believe we can unanimously that these guys did "work" for this; but it's a little different than what robots experience. There's something different than pushing yourself at a football game, surrounded by your friends, at something you have already established a degree of skill at. These guys started a cut above the rest, likely at school. They were better at sports than their peers, had genuine friends to cheer them on and likely came from stable households. This is far different from a fat loser dragging himself to the gym after wageslaving all day in hopes of turning his life around. The work these guys did was not to turn their life around, they already were on the right path. They had a history of overcoming trials and tribulations. The "work" these guys did was challenging and rewarding efforts supported by a history of success and friends that had their back. Sure it was work, but it was likely enjoyable and made them happy. Now I don't advocate a fat loser to never aspire to be something greater than what he is, but if you think that these "chads" came from broken homes, single mothers, failed grades, highschool bullying and a weak physique to boot, then you are delusional.
>>
>>38114554
Depends on where they are playing.

Anyone can play D3 football
>>
>>38115672
i enjoy running and working out but results are very slow. sometimes i wonder if its even worth it at all because even after a year of improving myself and wageslaving, there are still times when i feel exactly how i felt years ago; depressed and extremely unmotivated even to grab a bite to eat. I got really sick this week and fell off my schedule... i feel exactly like i did last year despite the very minimal barely noticeable gains. it was weird because i looked at the mirror and didnt recognize myself: new, longer hair, no acne, pec muscles popping out of my grey wife beater, definition on arms. but i still felt like i was 15. it really felt as if i was 15 looking at a future version of myself. I hope true change comes soon. i hope i can finally be happy so i can finally tend to the things im supposed to be doing like going to college and supporting my family and actually embracing my friends. until then, its a long grind to normieville, and normies are already 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 steps ahead of me. is it even worth it? i suppose its good to be the best version of yourself as you possibly can. thats the only thing keeping me together.
>>
>>38114554
>thought "they" referred to /r9k/ virgins
>"how low must you sink as to hate your own success?"
>>
>>38114554

I realized that lately. I never achieved greater things due to my lazyness.
>>
File: cushingMatthews.jpg (133KB, 500x333px)
cushingMatthews.jpg
133KB, 500x333px
>>38114554

> these benchwarmers are chads

Clay and Brian were basically Chad and Brad
>>
File: realUSCChads.jpg (55KB, 564x506px)
realUSCChads.jpg
55KB, 564x506px
Real USC Chads
>>
I could work hard for that body sure

I'd still be balding at 23 with an underbite, or other anons would still be short, still have bad faces etc
>>
i have a nice face and i'm 6'5. should i start lifting?
>>
>>38115179
That guy actually got a girl.
>>
>>38114554
Not even gay but holy shit I can't imagine the amount of pussy these guys got.

On a serious note, I won't argue that because I'm not a bitter virgin. Those guys did work hard, but no one can deny that they are a product of their environment and upbringing more than anything. I don't mean that to knock them either, everyone is a product of their upbringing, these guys had the fortune/misfortune of being born with the right combination of good genetics, popular socialite parents that pushed them to be social, regular positive reinforcement from a young age, and basically bred to do what they're doing.

Just depends on how you look at it though.

I think the unfair part that people get upset about is how society views them in a hierarchy. As I said, they're a product of their environment as much as anyone else but they are seen as more socially viable than someone who was, say, born to be on the chess team.
>>
>>38114554
They didn't work hard to be tall, it's mostly genetics and nutrition
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.