[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice fellow robots > Be me 18, just got out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: bbccom.jpg (46KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bbccom.jpg
46KB, 700x700px
I need some advice fellow robots
> Be me 18, just got out of HS
> Sister knows I don't go out much & have never had a GF
> Few weeks ago introduces me to her QT friend
> Manage to not sperg out
> Talk a little bit but nothing else happens other than meeting her
> She comes over a couple more times, talk to her a little
> Be yesterday
> Sister says her friend thinks I'm cute and would date me. Says she's ready

What do I do next bros???? I have no clue what to do
>>
You're 18, just go with it and take it as a learning experience
>>
Don't be yourself.

Don't say stupid shit. You can tell her things you enjoy doing, but don't get too over the top with any one topic (unless she seems really into it), and most importantly, don't rush it.
>>
>>38114388
First rule: Never get comfortable with her.
Second rule: Pretend to be like her.
First rule is needed for Second rule.
Second rule is needed because once she thinks you two are alike, she'll start noticing it more, then she'll think you two are made for one another.
Also some advice, look in to spirituality. Personally I don't believe in it, but having that knowledge of how it works, and if you two are compatible 'on that other level' so to speak will get her to think of the soul mates thing more seriously.

This will get you two a lot closer quickly. Smash n' dash like Chad if you wish.
>>
>>38115595
why are you trying to turn a shy 18yo into Chad Bateman
>>
File: 1495763378266.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495763378266.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
>>38114388
dont do it OP.
Women are trouble and the pain of heartbreak far exceeds the joy of love
>>
If i were you, i'd think my sister is behind an elaborate prank to humiliate me, or she made up the whole her friend likes me thing in order to encourage me to ask her out.
But that's just my thinking
>>
>>8114388
Depends so long as you think your sisters not trying to fuck with you then go for it.

As far as talking gos just follow what shes talking about and try to progress conversation so that she always has something to say otherwise she'll say some generic dead end bs and you'll be stuck in a weird pause trying not to sperg.

If its a date kind of thing cinemas a pretty good call. So long as you dont seem on edge she should have calmed down by the time the films over. At which point you take her to som restaurant so that the alcohol can stop her stutring and being shy just enough so that you can hold some boaring conversation in between the cover of eating a meal provides.

If you're stuck for a topic to talk about segway into past experiences like a job or something.

A way to make your self look smooth is to pay for all your and her shit with cash. It avoids awkwardly asking about card as you can just give them a note and throw the change in your back pocket.

If you're in some country where you can't ease every social situation with alcohol or you don't have money then gl hf its a learning experience.

Women aren't that bad they're like men but attractive and less interesting to talk to.
>>
>>38114388
>>38114413
This, but here's what I did when I was ~16 or 17.

I didn't date her (thank fuck for that shit, boy, she was a piece of work, but a good experiment as far as learning how girls work), but I figured things out accidentally.

First, I became an orbiter (accidentally). You're farther along the line than that, so I don't really need to tell you how to break out of orbit.

So, in order to keep things good, you need to constantly make her feel like she's going after you. Not in a bad way, but don't be too keen on answering that text right away. Answer it, in a minute. Not all the time, obviously, but basically what I'm saying is, calm yourself down. Don't be over-eager, it looks bad. Be confident and collected. And they always say "fake it till you make it".

But other than that, be yourself. It's generally bad advice, but if you're going to spend your life with someone, they gotta know what's up.
>>
>>38116618
Ok thanks man I appreciate the advice. She works at a theater here so I'll definitely do that.
>>
>>38116618
>segway
The word you're looking for is "segue". Unless you want him to ride a gay scooter into past experiences like it's fucking Jurassic Park.
>>
Carve her name into your forhead so she knows youre i terested
>>
File: IMG_2902.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>38116748
Made my night thank you god and thank you anon
>>
File: as.png (464KB, 606x488px) Image search: [Google]
as.png
464KB, 606x488px
>>38114388
I had this exact same scenario happen to me a few months ago before I turned 20. Don't do it. You'll get attached and try to get to know her and she will remain distant and break it off even if you give her a lot of space she will say you're "Smothering her" But let's be honest, if you have never had a gf then of course you're going to smother her. It will end in heartache and probably 2 months of being pissed.

We actually got along pretty well as friends before we both knew that we thought the other person was attractive, and that was the tragic part. I think after she realized I was an artsy fartsy music guy, and that I was a sappy romantic type she thought I wasn't manly enough for her
>Pic Related
>>
>>38116991
not gonna lie, she looks like a degen thug lover. she also has psycho eyebrows.
>>
>Literally getting a QT 3.14 handed to you on a fucking silver platter
>is so spergie he makes a thread asking if he should do it
you are gonna fuck it up annon
>>
>>38116725

Young people with jobs tend to be alot more easy going than ones that don't IMO

Seems like you've got you're self a good shot.

If the cinema idea is a no go like she doesn't want to go to the place she works at don't push her you'll just have to take a harder route.

Asking her round to yours to watch a film isn't great she might not wont to be completely alone with you first time. So you probably want to pick somthing else thats passive and semi public like a museum but thats not for everyone and it can also go bad as you will actually have to break the ice unlike with a film.

I haven't personly taken a grill to a restaurant as the main activity for a date before but I don't see it being a bad option given that you drag it out but it leaves after activities pretty limited. Just meating eating and parting ways would be a bit weird.

So long as you're not a robot and hold a convosation and know when to laugh, smile etc on que you wont have a problem.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.