[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say goodbye to your ""job"" wagie, soon you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: superJumbo.jpg (809KB, 2048x1323px) Image search: [Google]
superJumbo.jpg
809KB, 2048x1323px
Say goodbye to your ""job"" wagie, soon you'll be just like me.
>>
File: firmhandshakemanmediumreversed.jpg (37KB, 502x407px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakemanmediumreversed.jpg
37KB, 502x407px
>>38114009
"Son, all you need to do is walk in there, talk to the manager, and give him a firm handshake. Works every time."
>>
>>38114009
>people CLEARLY in the back controlling those machines

yeh, that'll be me. I'm not stupid like most of r9k. I have the IQ to be useful even in an automated environment.

I will be the last one laid off.
>>
>>38114009

People have said that machines are taking over all the jobs since the industrial revolution began.
>>
>>38114009
Good thing my job is to program those robots

>>38114051
Lmao I'm coming for that job bitch boi
>>
Is tru.

The White House, in a report to Congress, has put the probability at 83% that a worker making less than $20 an hour in 2010 will eventually lose their job to a machine. Even workers making as much as $40 an hour face odds of 31 percent.[54]
>>
>>38114105
In SJW Amerika, robot program itself.
>>
>>38114033
Anon, are you lonely? Do you need a friend?
>>
File: firmhandshakemanreverse.jpg (4KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakemanreverse.jpg
4KB, 250x166px
"Lad, it's as simple as having enough ambition to show up, speak with the manager, keep eye contact, and giving him a firm handshake."
>>
File: 1498621082959.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1498621082959.png
129KB, 314x278px
>a new business
Is going to drop 12 grand on these giant machines just to have it count change and tell customers to have a nice day + for every branch thos business owns + maintenance + power to keep it running.
>>
>>38114230
Anon if you want someone to talk to I can do that for you, I can understand why you'd be so frustrated with your parental figures for giving you this advice and genuinely thinking it would get you a job, my own mother did the same thing to me constantly.
>>
Can AI create fresh memes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>38114266
lmao, that's less than employing someone for minimum wage for a year.
>>
my job is niche enough that i don't think it could be easily automated. there's so many variables in it and it's physical enough (without being repetitive) that I'm pretty secure even when the revolution does occur
>>
>>38114009
>Get a job building the building machimes
Prob solved
>>
>>38114427
lol you really don't think machines can build machines?

that's like the easiest job to automate nigga, shit

ain't you ever seen the animatrix?
>>
Can a machine work a cash, judge whether a person has bought goods and tend to the garden and understand when to throw a plant away, when to water, when to treat it, dead head it, etc.

Too many variables. It's honestly something many workers have no fear about knowing every job is unique in itself and can't just be pregrammed.
>>
>No dating coworkers

Just don't let anyone know
>>
>>38114514
>Sex with a mechanical arm
>>
>>38114535
>is already a thing
man you outta touch af
>>
>>38114009
Joke's on you I'm the one who's gonna program these things
>>
File: download (10).jpg (9KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
9KB, 191x264px
>>38114051
>the smarter you are the less likely you get laid
>working without getting the reward of getting laid
>>
>>38114105
>good thing my job is to program those robots
Yeah you and the 5 others at the most that each company needs for that job. Once you write the code for the first one it's literally copy/paste for the rest. Not sustainable whatsoever.
>>
>>38114082
>be shitty construction labor job
>move heavy ass pipes that take 10 people to lift all day
>make a machine strong enough to do it in its own, but must be driven
>now one dude does the job 10 people used to

People say it because it's fucking true
>>
>>38114463

Ok. But who creates the machine that creates the machines that creates the machines?
>>
>>38114051
Those are the guys keeping an eye on things, making sure the bots operate the way they're supposed to. Piss easy job that takes one or two guys to do depending on warehouse size.
>>
>>38115555
>being so short sighted that you can't imagine a robot that makes copies of itself
You're getting laid off first retard
>>
how r9k thinks automation works
> machines replace mcdonalds tellers
> machines become sentient
> i'll just collect welfare

how automation actually works
> r&d dept says next year's models need to be more sjw
> idiot "creative minds" invent a genderless car concept
> engineers build stupid car concept because of high wages suppressing their sense of indecency
> car fails
> r&d says sjw cohort actually wants a more premium model

inb4 "von neumann strong AI is right around the corner" - irl engineers, management, and psychopaths will drive capitalism for decades more
>>
you can't make a robot that does what I do. Try again.
>>
>>38115776

int main(void){
shitpost();
return 0;
}
>>
>>38115734
how r9k thinks automation works
>machines evolve into humans and can detect human needs
>machines replace Chefs and babysitters and artitsts
>enter a transhuman singularity

how automation really works
>no one can afford factories in their own country anymore
>everything has to be outsourced permanently
>made in America completely disappears over night and the American business that do stay alive have a 500% mark up just because they're the sole survivors
>>
File: IMG_0012.gif (544KB, 303x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.gif
544KB, 303x357px
>>38115836
> machine chads bang machine staceys while humans cry at night

> chinese workers make $1/year making ipods by hand because robot chad is too busy
>>
>>38115638

Someone has to create the first machine
>>
>>38115488
>it's literally copy/paste for the rest
Stick to flipping burgers m8
>>
>>38115776
Masturbate alone and cry 24/7?
>>
>>38114033
B-but what if the managers have been automated? What if there are no more hands to shake?
>>
File: mfw eek.jpg (31KB, 435x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw eek.jpg
31KB, 435x400px
>>38114033

That just gave me PTSD from the number of times my dad told me something similar.
>>
>>38114105
You realise robots can program algorithms themselves right now and with machine learning the robots will also take over coding other robots
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.