[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well guys, it finally happened. Got fired from subway after assistant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: pinworms.jpg (47KB, 576x394px) Image search: [Google]
pinworms.jpg
47KB, 576x394px
Well guys, it finally happened. Got fired from subway after assistant manager got my worms.
One of my coworkers snitched on me and made up these lies about me jacking off in the employee bathroom and not washing my hands. I've never jacked off at work. Never. And its not even like I would need to wash my hands. It's a penis. GET. OVER. IT.
>>
File: handEye.jpg (179KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
handEye.jpg
179KB, 750x400px
b8 thread but still nasty as fuck
>>
"That's okay, son. Setbacks are a part of life. The best way to get past them is to move on and find another job. All you need to do is speak with the manager, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake."
>>
>>38112962
>And its not even like I would need to wash my hands. It's a penis. GET. OVER. IT.

This desu
>>
>>38112962
Is that tissue paper around the Anu's or worms?

Serious questions:

How do you know if you have worms? If you poop can you see them? Can you bend over in the mirror and see them like your pic? How do you get rid of them? Do they only come out at night?

How do you really tell you have them?
>>
>>38113170
I normally see them swimming in my shit. They itch like a motherfucker. When I go to Walmart to shit I never flush. Just leave them swimming in there.
>>
>>38113199
I'm not sure if I have them or not. I just pooped. Didnt really check, but didn't see any in the toilet swimming around.

My anus doesn't itch that much. Maybe a 1 out of 10. Whenever I inspect my anus I don't see anything. I saw some like toilet paper residue (which I just read looks like pinworms).. I don't think I have them at all. But

I'm paranoid I have them. But i pooped several times and didn't see anything swimming. I do have herrmiods, so I wonder if that's where the nild itching is coming from.

What over the counter drugs can you take and is it safe to take them if you don't have any?

Whenever you bend over and act like you're gonna poop do they pop out?

I tried that multiple times and seen nothing.

1 - 10 how bad does your itch?
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting2.jpg (35KB, 385x375px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting2.jpg
35KB, 385x375px
>>38112962
Oh dear, you're one of those disgusting faggots who doesn't wash his hands. I bet you also say stuff like:
>Why do I need to wash my hands after wiping my ass? It's not like shit's actually getting on my hands!
>>
>>38113475
(Hexa) Resorcinol is a mild anti helmintic and can be found in some numbing cough lozenges.
But it sounds like you don't have worms. It would be pretty obvious if you did.
>>
>>38113532
Ah; I see I think I'm just paranoid. Thanks anon. Hope yours heal.
>>
>>38113475

An anon on another board was shilling for diatomaceous earth. It kills parasites but they also claimed it kills autism because of some brain/intestine connection I really, really wish I had saved the sauce for.
>>
>>38113031
I mean this works, just depends on the hiring person you are talking to. Like if the hr bitch is some 20 year old stacy its not going to work, but alot of factories/shops have baby boomer aged men in charge so it helps alot to not be a total cuck and man the fuck up.

Theres lots of opportunity, if you really want a job you can get one. If you apply online for random shit and dont get calls your problem is your motivation to be employed not the employers. Put a half-ass amount of effort into finding a job and the people looking to hire are going to see the half-ass effort.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.