[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

Online people ALWAYS mention _their_ boyfriend/girlfriend unprompted and when not necessary. Even in real life people do this, even though their boyfriend/girlfriend has nothing to do with the conversation. WHY DO NORMIES DO THIS?????
>>
is this supposed to be cool? (pic)

wow dude let me poke a hole where my nipple is

yall are so gay
>>
I don't know anon, that's a good question
>>
I have a gf and I don't get it either. I just explained to my social group that there was a sassy black lady joining and what she was like, and then I only brought her up when she was clearly relevant to the conversation (hey we're playing a game on X/is it ok if she joins us etc). I get the feeling most muhgf fags have only had a gf for literally hours and are high on it.
>>
>>38112401
hey anon maybe you should go back to plebbit
>>
File: 919.png (245KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
919.png
245KB, 501x445px
>using plebbit
>>
>>38112401
let me ask my boyfriend hang on
>>
>>38112401
To show off, even if its just to random people on the internet.
>>
>>38112401
Because it shows they have a good social status and makes them feel better about themselves.
>>
I've often wondered about this myself. Normfags tend to have lower intelligence so for them everything is based around relationships. Even if it's as banal as my 3rd cousin's high school teachers boss from when she worked at walmart tier. They think it adds context or something. Really at is does is obscure things and make stories take longer to tell.
>>
>>38112554
This and to also immediately sever off any chance of forming a relationship more than friends with you.
>>
>>38112401
In the context of the picture I think it's acceptable. If I were enough of a fag to post loved ones on reddit I would probably specify who they are to me because it's easy.
>>
>>38112564
Why do you write like a bitch?
>>
>>38112401
You know my girlfriend says the same exact thing (just kidding). But really idk why, I guess they're just happy to have someone so close to them and as such an important part of their life
>>
>>38112564
"This girl I met on Tinder", "my best bud" and "my father" are all people who would probably produce different stories and situations.
>>
>>38112898
My boyfriend is the same way, as a woman I don't really understand the need to express such frivolous details.
>>
>>38112833
Because autism. It's not just writing, we have an entirely different way of perceiving the world around us. Instead of being ruled by emotion and other trivial matters we see the environment more clearly, too clear in fact. Leading to hypersensitivity to things like night and noise. That's not the point though. Autistic sees tree and thinks it's cool, that's a X tree. Allistic sees a tree and thinks it's that big green thing it kissed first gf under. Things are so much more interesting than relationships and invalid perceptions.
>>
>>38113002
I understand, you're also unintelligent. Nevermind.
>>
>>38113002
Emotion is one of the most important parts to being human.
>>
>>38113002
You sound more like an edgy teen than an actually autistic person desu
>>
>>38112499
Why are you dating a sassy black girl? Those are the worst kinds of black girls
>>
I don't know and I don't wanna sound salty but I really do see this shit everywhere. They could care less about their post they just want to show off. I've had a gf before and I wouldn't send random pictures of them to the internet for validation and le ebig garma
>>
>>38113293
He obviously likes her. What kind of retarded question is that?
>>
>>38112401
They're seeking validation and karma points
>>
Normies desperately want other people to be interested in their lives for some reason.
>>
File: shocked.png (4KB, 450x316px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.png
4KB, 450x316px
>>38112401
You asked the question while knowing the answer.
>>
File: 1499029448020.jpg (48KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499029448020.jpg
48KB, 714x960px
>>38112649

>to also immediately sever off any chance of forming a relationship more than friends with you.

This right here.
>>
>>38112401
>>38112460
it's really fuckin gay
>>
you have to look at it the way a normie does. having a SO is a part of their life a person they spend most of their time with so they're bound to relate whatever inane stupid shit they're talking about with their SO
>>
>>38112401
They make up the majority of their thoughts and time. No shit they're going to come up in conversation.

Pretending this isn't a factor makes you look really retarded.
>>
File: 1488406201064.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1488406201064.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>38113613
>>38114460
I like when robots write about normies like a nature documentary
>>
>>38113064
It was not my intention to hurt your little baby normalfag feelings. Toughen up, kid. That was uncalled for.

>>38113096
Heh, good one.

>>38113211
t. allistic normalfag
>>
File: 1494442698668.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1494442698668.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>even bothering to talk to people in relationships
>talking to people at all
>being in contact with normies

why??
>>
>>38112401
I dunno...switch the conversation to something that has nothing to do with their significant other
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.