[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're alone because you deserve to be alone. You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 16

File: Cringe.jpg (66KB, 540x779px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.jpg
66KB, 540x779px
You're alone because you deserve to be alone.

You're not a good person. You'd be in a happy relationship if you were a good person.
>>
I'm alone because I'm an ugly, suicidal drug addicted schizophrenic.

I have more emotional baggage then a fucking 747.
>>
File: towel pepe.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
towel pepe.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>38111998
this logic makes sense in theory, but everyone is alone at some point in their lives, and a lot of normies find love in their 20's, 30's etc.
>>
>>38112089
>a lot of normies find love in their 20's, 30's etc.

But they're not fully alone until that point, they actually still date and find other relationships
>>
>>38111998
why do rapists and murderers have relationships? are you seriously implying losers on 4chan are worse people than serial killers?
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38111998
"You deserve to be alone because you don't have a job, son. Now get your stuff ready for tomorrow. I'll drive you all over town so you can look for a job, and I won't take no for an answer. It's easy: Just go in there, speak with the manager, and give him a firm handshake."
>>
>>38112362

Perhaps, but they're obviously more attractive than the losers on 4chan
>>
>>38112408
Yeah, but maybe if the weasel words you use kind of prevented you from saying anything possibly significant sometimes
>>
>>38112057
I'm a fairly good person morally but I'm extremely self destructive for some reason and no girl deserves to be part of the mess that is my life.
>>
File: I hope my eyes deceive me.jpg (44KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
I hope my eyes deceive me.jpg
44KB, 540x300px
>>38112430
>the weasel words
>>
Just world fallacy. Thread over, we're done here.
>>
File: 1498795226524.png (488KB, 566x580px) Image search: [Google]
1498795226524.png
488KB, 566x580px
Why do you need a relationship to be happy, normie?
>>
>>38112448
well ARE you seriously implying losers on 4chan are worse people than serial killers? also how are you defining attractive
>>
>>38112408
Wait, so is it about being a good person or attractiveness?
>>
>>38111998
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSON

Normies are terrible and they surround themselves with other terrible people. The worst people have rich social lives. It may even say something good about you that you have no one, even if it sucks.

Every day, millions of pieces of shit are meeting and fucking. Does that make them good or worthwhile? Not one bit.
>>
>>38112408
>You are all worse than rapists and murderers.

I really believe that you normies have no idea what you're saying all the time. This is direct proof of that.
>>
>>38112524

I'd rather be fucking than be a good person. But people always tell me I need to better myself in order to fuck.
>>
>>38111998
So you're saying that dedicated religious people are bad people?
>>
been aware of this for a long time
>>
>>38112644

>Religious People
>Good People

Pick One
>>
File: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (996KB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
996KB, 2048x1450px
>>38112486
To women, they are the same thing.
>>
>>38111998
welllllll duh.
>>
>>38112746
buddhists dindu nuffin

monks in monasteries dindu nuffin
>>
>>38111998
>Hitler had a gf
>Charles Manson got married while in prison
>Women literally fawning over rapists, abusers, and actual terrorists

Women were a fucking mistake.
>>
File: wymyn literally like killers.jpg (1MB, 1478x6221px) Image search: [Google]
wymyn literally like killers.jpg
1MB, 1478x6221px
>>38112917
can originally confirm famalam
>>
>>38112642
If you would rather be fucking than be a good person then you may not be a good person. But you could also be lonely to the point of not caring. Still a descent into bad personhood.
>>
>>38112917
>implying hitler was a bad person
people only think he's a bad person because he lost
>>
>>38111998
baby libtard's only attack against alt-righters

>OMG I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS SO I'M JUST GONNA CALL U A BAD PERSON
>>
File: bord.jpg (74KB, 1067x731px) Image search: [Google]
bord.jpg
74KB, 1067x731px
I'm not a good person. I eventually reveal how I really am and then they rightfully hate me. It's not a matter of if now, it's when I will lose the will keep trying.
>>
I am the person on the left though, minus the loving other person.
I donate blood and love animals, even volunteered at shelters for homeless and animals, I'm just spergy and ugly as fuck so my chances for love are zero.
>>
>>38112983
but muh six gorillian jews
>>
>>38111998
what the comic doesn't show is how everyone has sex with the normie after each panel. The gf, the blood drive woman, the homeless man, and each dog fucked him because of his good looks. The fact that he helped them has nothing to do with it
>>
>>38113068
I'd like to see a similar comic where Chad says these things and then fucks a ton of Stacies who say "Oh, Chad.. The things I endure for love.."
>>
>>38111998
Why do his shirts have no collars? Literally wtf
>>
>>38112951
>Gladiators
>murderous
Hold the fuck up son. There is nothing more honourable or glorious than blood sports. To lay your life on the line for the sake of sport, the passion and adrenaline running through two top specimens as they fight with everything on the line, there truly cannot be a more passionate romance than that.
>>
>>38111998
>tfw the guy on the right is way more interesting
>>
>>38111998
>walks 3 dogs who shit all over the place
>donates blood that will help save some shot up nigger drug dealer's life
>helps fund terrorism

how does any of that make him a good person?!
>>
>>38113163

Said no one ever

You want to hang out with a fattie who unironically wears those things?
>>
>>38113534
the ppl who say that stuff usually don't dress like that

plenty of them are skinny with babyfaces who can't even grow a beard
>>
>>38113534
Yes. The other guy seems boring. I like weirdo autists
>>
>>38111998
> all people who have a partner are nice
> all the people that are alone are scumbags

Its must be easy to live like normie. Even easier if you are as retarded as OP.
>>
>>38113652

>Being upset that you can't grow pubes on your face

Wow
>>
>>38111998
>deserve
This meme again? Already?
>>
>>38113702
OP pulled the good ole classical libtard "you're a bad person" b8 that libtards love so much.

They are such pieces of shit. Not only are everything they blame the alt-right to be, including racist, bigoted, stupid, intolerant and "bad people", but they also feel superior.

Perhaps because these SJWs are mostly privileged white kids who have never worked a day in their life and who live in all-white neighborhoods and never have to even interact with other races / ethnicities.

It's easy to be "nice" to people you don't even know because you've never seen them chimp out your entire life, from the safety of your gated white castle.
>>
>>38113068
>The gf, the blood drive woman, the homeless man, and each dog fucked him because of his good looks.
kek
>>
File: 1494559858094.png (2MB, 1390x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1494559858094.png
2MB, 1390x1916px
>>38111998
most people here are alone because they fear failure. They fear that there is no system. They are the type of fags that in their youth would wait for build guides in games rather than experiment and find out a build that they like/work for them. They have to have a near 100% safety in shit to even try anything, they are the type of people that will cling to the worse ways to live because as the cowards they are, they rather hide away till it's to late to change anything. It's not about being nice, it's not about being good or bad, it's all about courage and fortitude, you must accept there is no system and walk the fire hopping for the best. It's all you got.
>>
File: file.jpg (17KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
17KB, 410x308px
being attractive or being in a relationship =/= being a good person

when will people stop equating the two
>>
>>38114100
when SJWs get gassed
>>
>>38113948
people will take risks if the reward is worth it.
>>
>>38112327
But you understand that theu are alone between those relationships though, right?
For some its days, some its weeks, months, years. We are all lonly at some point
>>
>>38112951
>edgy girls praise a criminal because they like the crime

Literally what we did for Elliot Roger and columbine. I don't see how women doing the same is any different.
>>
>>38114285
That's what I'm getting at, the "risks" are hurt feelings and overcoming your brain calling you names and trying to get you to never try again. It's why they are cowards, they fear nothing when the chance is to gain something
>>
>>38112970
Not him, but what good is there in being a good person in a world of assholes? If anything, that puts you in a great disadvantage. While you worry about morals and ethic, your neighbor is lying his way into a good life for example.
>>
>>38112951
Man thats a stupid argument

You understand different people are attracted to different personalities and attributes, right?
There are women who like the idea of the romantic-criminal and there are those that don't, it's not a blanket rule of attraction
>>
>>38111998
>donating blood and giving to the homeless
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>38114462
>>38114334
>>38113149
Don't worry, you boys will get girlfriends some day :)
>>
>>38114401
You don't do good for possessions or external rewards. Good must be practiced because it's good, even if the person your being good to is an asshole.
>>
>>38114401
You can be a good person that isn't naive and gulible. Do you read edgy comics or something. You can return a wallet and phone without fear of being scammed online or get cheated on by a lousy gf if you're smart.
>>
>>38111998
>chad gets to be cheated on by some whore after spending all his time doing things for others
>beta gets doritos for free, ruins stupid brats' Christmases, fun conventions with other betas and has ponkaponk as for a waifu

#betapride
>>
>>38114476
I'd donate blood but the risks to my health are not worth it, the pay is shit and there's a big chance I'll be helping save the life of a drug dealer or some other lowlife scum who deserves to bleed out.

As for homeless people, you gotta know them first. If they're a veteran or someone who lost everything to a hurricane or some shit like that, I'd feel pretty bad.
>>
File: 1467495657617.jpg (55KB, 635x472px) Image search: [Google]
1467495657617.jpg
55KB, 635x472px
>>38111998

Considering you're not a troll, you're a hypocrite, and the worst kind.

Think normies are good people?
Look at mainstream media. Full of drama, hatefulness, violence, sex and such. Barely any positive content in entertainment. Normies are by definition dishonest people, as they try to be as socially correct as possible. Good and bad are subjective cancer words. Think bad people don't have relationships, and are alone? Take a moment to figure this out.

Also, altruism does not exist. It is a pure meme. There is no such thing as altruism. There is only egoism with "better" goals (and again, good and bad are subjective). When you give homeless people cash, you're mostly doing it to feel good about yourself. You wouldn't go much further to help that homeless guy, because you're an egoist and want to feel good fast and easy for your own sake.

Go fuck yourself, normie. The world isn't black or white. There aren't any good or bad people. There is only your limited human perception of good and bad. Now go live your pathetic 1-dimensional life.
>>
>>38111998
I agree but I'm not a brony though
>>
>>38114881
>wasting all this time to educate a libtard

it's no use. libtards are like the retarded little children whom you tell not to play on the street, but they do and they get hit by a fucking truck
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 507x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 507x401px
>>38111998
Shit tier bait
Anyone who fell for this leave this board
>>
>>38114928
It's terrible that we're doing this to our own kind.

No wonder that even jews wanted to exterminate other jews.
>>
This logic is inherently flawed because there are a significant number of Ph.D students who are unemployed. Hard work does not guarantee success in any way, it merely increases the chance of it.
>>
>>38114494
I don't want a girlfriend anon all I want is to die in the name of fun and sport
>>
>>38111998
I'm kind of out a loss right now. I feel like I may be riding the boat known as infatuation, which I have before.

I'll preface by saying I have some mental issues (undiagnosed) but I think include high functioning autism and depression. I wouldn't say I'm suicidal but death does seem better than life.

That aside, I work one day a week at a grocery store, the rest of the week for my mom. That is my social life, aside from my brother who is 5 1/2 years younger than me. At this store I know there is this cute girl with an Aussie accent. She has nice ass and long hair, decent far. Maybe a 7/10. Looks I'm probably 6 or so, but my personality is shit.

I think it's best for everyone if I don't have kids, but I have some strong urge to ask this girl out. I may be coming out of a depressive episode and don't want to make a fool of myself.

Advice?
>>
>>38111998
Dood taht really gave me teh feels
Sadfaec :^(
>>
>>38115627
Do that suicide method where it looks like you ripped your own head off
Google it
>>
>>38111998
I'm alone because I'm suicidal and have social anxiety. I have a decent face, not fat, but I'm seem to be interesting or attractive. I'm a boring person in general.
>>
File: 1497812443671.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1497812443671.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>38111998
I am alone because I can't let things flow and I am a social retard
>>
>>38114361
>they fear nothing when the chance is to gain something
That has nothing to do with cowardice or bravery, that's normal behavior.
>>
>>38113948

>You have to be lucky

WOW

HOLY FUCK

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED IT

>B-b-b-but that's not what I said, I said you had to take chances

AND BE FUCKING LUCKY FOR IT TO WORK OUT
>>
>>38112593
>only us losers understand what we are saying
Hahahahaha I think it's the other way around virgin
>>
>>38113948
Your picture brought me great joy! I love it
>>
File: job-rebuked-by-his-friends.jpg (480KB, 1200x996px) Image search: [Google]
job-rebuked-by-his-friends.jpg
480KB, 1200x996px
>>38111998
>deserve
People go around thinking like this? Their thought process is more simplistic than those of people thousands of years ago?
>>
I found enlightenment, relationships don't matter to me anymore. I can fuck my ego over and over, and I can become my ego along with that. It is amazing
>>
I don't need a relationship
I have ASMR recordings calling me a good boy
>>
>>38111998
>deserve to be alone.
nah I don't,
>you are not a good person
sure, but some of us are not as putrid on the inside.
>You'd be in a happy relationship if you were a good person.
I will be in one if I wasn't such an autistic fuck.
>>
>>38112089
you're just using wishful thinking, I hardly know anyone like that those people were together for years before they had those "finding love" or whatever bullshit you're talking about kind of relationships.
>>
>>38114361
>brain calling you names

How about everyone in elementary/highschool calling you names you delusional faggot

Kys
>>
>only good people end up in relationsh-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EgM9sd4Ptk
>>
>>38115627
She will say no because anyone who's "self-diagnosed" autism and depression is an insufferable faggot

Sort yourself out or die
>>
>>38111998
I'm alone because I'm ugly.
>>
>>38112464
Because none of you faggots have enough substance to derive self-worth and satisfaction from anything other than constant social interaction.
>>
>>38117531
Same. People are fooling themselves if they think otherwise.
>>
>>38114881
>barely any positive entertainment
I'd point to the billionaire juggernaught that is super hero movies
>>
>>38111998
> just world fallacy
Go back to whichever normie social media you are from.
>>
>>38111998
While I won't argue that I, myself, am a terrible person, I doubt everybody on this shitty board is. Sure, there are some bad eggs who are doomed to loneliness 'til the day they decide to pull the fucking trigger, but some are just coincidentally lonely. Maybe something happened in their life that left them in the position they are in, and are just trying to dig themselves out. Being here is only an obstacle, to be fair, but to some it's all they have while they slowly dig themselves out. I can't say that I respect anybody on /r9k/, especially now, but I will stand up for them because most of our lives are shitty enough without constant reminders.
>>
>not liking crime and murder
cuck
>>
>>38111998
Thats not true.
We're alone because they're quiet and have no social skills and don't believe in ourselves.
A person can be good and nobody will give a shit especially if you're not good looking.

Do you think this is a movie or something?
One day you'll be at the local animal shelter and the girl of walks up to you and somehow out of nowhere saves you from your lonliness???
AIso
get out normie
>>
well my bullies all have multiple gfs and fucked around and in the end got pure gfs.
>>
>>38111998

"Just world" theory spoken like a true normie. You know why I'm alone? Because I'm at least 10 years behind my peers in maturity and I have a crippling lack of self-esteem reinforced by failure and rejection at every turn.

If I were a chick, I could point out that my dad's boss tried to rape me when I was 12 and get sympathy and support. Since I'm not, I don't get shit except for "man up" or "haha he thinks he's a nice guy."

Fuck you.
>>
File: stop._really_you_gotta_stop.jpg (22KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
stop._really_you_gotta_stop.jpg
22KB, 224x300px
>you're alone cause you're a fat euphoric brony neckbeard w/ no redeeming qualities

Wew lad, haven't seen this one before

Nice just world fallacy, faggot.
>>
I'd rather have a pony waifu than a roastie that probably had 40 cocks in her at some point, and I don't really care for ponies all that much.
>>
>>38111998
I know i'm not a good fucking person, but i just cant bring myself to end it.

Damnit family members!!!
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.