[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So this is my wife, her name is Rashida, we will have kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 0vTBuXn.jpg (157KB, 560x467px) Image search: [Google]
0vTBuXn.jpg
157KB, 560x467px
>So this is my wife, her name is Rashida, we will have kids soon
how do your parents react?
>>
They would be very happy that I'm not gay.
>>
>>38111943
They are liberal bernie-lovers so..theyd be all over that. I would of course force her to give up Islam. And all meat (vegan), and make sure she stays physically active and in-shape before, during, and after the birth of our many strong children
>>
>>38112356
>giving up Islam

fuck you the reason she is so good is because she is a conservative muslim woman
>>
I would never marry a filthy sandnigger towelhead. If i HAD to my dad wouldnt give a shit and my mum would not like me dating a towelhead, either
>>
>>38112394
I went to high school with Muslim women who were the sluttiest club-trash, Drake-loving Stacies I've ever seen. Islam =/= insant female purity
>>
>>38111943
My wife's an A-rab. Jordanian, to be exact. My folks love her.
>>
>>38112446
>wife

Geeeeeeet the FUCK out. Why are you here? You braggart faggot
>>
>>38112356
>all meat (vegan)
You could've just said that you're gay at the start.
>>
>Sister's bf is a white-ass dude who has stocks and hangs out with millionaires all the time, treats sister right and takes her on expensive trips to destination getaways
>he was raised to be very spiritual and religiously open so right now he attends sufi worship in our town
>parents call him a terrorist and question his trips to Turkey more than a TSA clerk.
>swear to god they're not racist even though I've heard them talk shit on literally every non white race they've ever brought up
They'd probably react pretty poorly to Rashida
>>
>>38112472
Not gay, believe it or not. In fact, my improved VEGAN circulation gets me even HARDER to fuck wet pussy
>>
>>38112469
I fucked her this morning too. She's so wet when she wakes up. No better way to start the day.
>>
>>38111943

lmao i know this chick
>>
>>38112428
If you want a pure gf the only way is through a muslim qt.
>>
File: aws8.jpg (205KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
aws8.jpg
205KB, 1600x1066px
>>38112356

too late kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.