[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I see the "real me"? I mean, the photos you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1464549728165.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1464549728165.gif
510KB, 700x827px
How can I see the "real me"?

I mean, the photos you take are distorted, and mirrors are not reality, your brain makes you prettier.

How can I see how others see me?
This issue has been the death of me for the last days. Help
>>
>>38110908
i could tell you but then ill have to kill you
>>
>>38110938
I'd prefer to die knowing the truth rather than dying without knowing it
>>
>>38110908
Just as your brain makes you prettier, so too do other people's brains make you look different depending on their mood and how they feel about you. There is no "real you." It's subjective.
>>
>>38110908
just don't you don't need it. others may look at you visually in a way you never will, but they will never see what's really inside you, unless you want them too
our bodies are just shields for our self, don't make them more important than they are
>>
File: 1469254099222.jpg (121KB, 768x964px) Image search: [Google]
1469254099222.jpg
121KB, 768x964px
Take drugs. You will see yourself in completely new lights.
>>
1) buy acid
2) look in a mirror
3) ???
4) Profit!
>>
>>38110992
>>38111010

Really made me change my perception. Thanks anons
>>
>>38111095
hope it changed for the best, OP
>>
File: 1497119357538.jpg (193KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1497119357538.jpg
193KB, 900x639px
>>38110992
this
also i would add that aswell as other peoples moods/perspectives changing how they see you, your own current mood/behavior can affect how other people see you. lighting and angles can also drastically change how you look (see every girl ever who shoops their pics to add more light)

dont worry about it too much tho, id venture to say the mirror and pictures are pretty damn close
>>
>>38110908
i had a read a in a couple places for the same question not long ago, that the mirror is actually the closest to human perception, EXCEPT for the horizontal reversal. for photos, they say the closest thing to human vision is a 50mm lens camera.

also lighting really can make a difference, especially natural vs artificial

https://youtu.be/8v2SWE15zms?t=4m10s
>>
>>38111340
4min10sec in if it wasn't obvious from the link
>>
>MFW I ACTUALLY FIGURED THIS OUT AFTER SO MANY YEARS

if you put two mirrors together at an angle so you see you reflection within your reflection, that's what people see.
>>
>>38110908
there's tons of drugs that can help you achieve the so called EGO DEATH, there's one that used to be really famous in my country, it's called Salvia Divinorum, some say the trip is really enlighten
>>
File: 5WpwF.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5WpwF.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>38110908
>take selfie
>open it in photoshop or gimp
>invert image horizontally

boom there you go. If your "brain" makes THAT prettier, you're just lying to yourself anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.