[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its going on 3 years since my last longterm girlfriend, /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 500-Days-of-Summer-main.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
500-Days-of-Summer-main.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
Its going on 3 years since my last longterm girlfriend, /r9k/. I feel an even larger disconnect with women now than ever and I'm closing in on 30.

Is.. is this where I belong now?
>>
Yes. Welcome. I'm 33 and it's been 6 years for me.

As a beta male, you have an vanishingly small subset of women that would be attracted to you. I figure you have 4, maybe 5, women in the world that would ever consider being with you. The older you get the harder they become to find because everyone is already married or has kids. And all those women have had dozens of better mates that you, so she'd only be settling for you.
>>
Im sure that talking about your feelings on a forum full of inexperienced depressed teens that post nonsense all day long will help you get back into a normal life, keep it up bro.
>>
>>38110303
Its where i've been for the past 2 years. i'm 26 now. last gf was 1 year ago. I dont really care. i hate women and they're a fucking nuisance.
>>
How did you guys lose your gfs?
>>
>>38110303
20 here.
I give up on everyone and everything.
Started calling everyone a nigger and a kike on facebook...honestly might go back to america just to be homeless.
Give up and focus on your self.
>>
>>38112302
You're the worst tripfag.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.