[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm losing it. normies are fucking retarded. >you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I'm losing it. normies are fucking retarded.

>you're fucking ugly
>get over it
>I probably don't understand how you feel but letting something you can't change make you feel so bad is pointless
>It's worse than that cause it fucks with you and the way you treat people and understand people
>>
Haha yeah myself I hate people who encourage me to believe in myself and try to make me confident. Those kind of people who don't want to tell me that I am fucking ugly to validate my righteous beliefs are fucking retarded. Like, who, in their right mind, would be respectful and tell someone ugly that they should try and see teh good side of things, if you do this you literally can't have depression.
Glad we agree on that my fellow robot!
>>
>>38110021
you make no fucking sense, you sound like you are on drugs. manage your thoughts
>>
>>38110224
>there! invalidated!
I winz anoder eagumant!!!1!one
If you want to stop thinking that you're ugly, get plastic surgery or reconsider teh way you percieve life. One is costy and can wound you badly, the other is fre and will make you wiser, your choice, complainfag.
>>
File: shame.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>38110021
>who encourage me to believe in myself

Do normalfags think they deserve some sort of respect for mindlessly vomiting platitudes? Your effortless, mindless "advice" deserves nothing but contempt.
>>
File: 6f4.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
6f4.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>38110289
I don't know why you think we are having an argument. Nobody is encouraging me to believe in myself. now go back and swallow your blue pilled nonsense for gods sake
>>
>>38110456
They might aswell just tell you that you're ugly as fuck and would never ever want to be best friends or girlfriends with you, but they decide to try and help you a bit. Calling them out for it is like calling your doctor a paedophile because he touched you as a child.
The thing I hate with robots is how you contradict yourselves. All. The. Time.
>normies treat me like a normal person
>its their fault if Im a social outcast

>i want a pure aryan virgin gf
>im so desesperate for a gf

Etc.
Most robots are just faggots who can't get fucked to get their fucking fingers out of their arse and blame the world for it.
>>38110661
Oops I posted again fug :-DDD
>>
>>38110021
>confident
Confidence comes from competence, skill and efficacy. An ugly person only has to see the drifting eyes, the turned heads and hear the whispered insults and covered chortles to know that being competent, effective and skilled socially is simultaneously difficult and meaningless for them. Being built up or told to simply "be confident" is another pinch of salt rubbed in their multitude of wounds.

You cannot know what this is like or how much you hurt with your false kindness. A normal man is down for a few of his days. An ugly man is down his entire life.
>>
File: IMG_8690.jpg (78KB, 724x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8690.jpg
78KB, 724x605px
>>38110021
Are you being sarcastic or not?

>>38109823
I know where you're coming from, mate. I'm in the same position. You have to understand that although telling someone sad to cheer is up is useless, they're trying to help you.
I get annoyed when it happens too but at the end of the day, getting happy is the only solution. How do we get happy? I guess we forget about our problems.

Ever watch a show or play a game and forget about everything? Yeah? Try to indulge in that. Matter of fact, that's what I'm gonna start doing.
>>
>>38110821
>Try to indulge in that.
This is unhealthy and why I'm failing my classes. It can get to a point where the only way you deal with stress is through escapism.
>>
>>38110753
>it's difficult to be good socially because you're ugly
found your problem.
People telling you to be confident means that people have some respect for you, meaning you are somehow competent socially, it's not that fucking complicated.
If you are over 18 mentally, you should know those kinda things.
>>38110821
Yes it's all an elaborate ruse, of course people who consider themselves ugly are doomed to remain alone during their life, greentexts can prove that.
>>
>>38110915
And if the people telling you this are family, using you to some end or online shitheads?
>>
>>38111320
You chose your friends, not your family.
>>
>>38110021
The worst thing you can do to a man is pity them.
>>
>>38111366
I didn't choose how the world works either.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.