[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Frogs and Feels Irish Bar! Come sit down and hav

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (11KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 282x179px
Welcome to Frogs and Feels Irish Bar!
Come sit down and have a pint with your favourite Barman!
Jukebox:https://youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY
Discord:/zeBQe
>>
>>38109437
A Jack with coke please.

Oneitis is still in a relationship, and still wants to see me.
>>
>finger my asshole
>get an erection
fuck give me something so strong that I forget this ever happened
>>
File: 2017-07-03-00-25-26--1568360038.jpg (10KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-03-00-25-26--1568360038.jpg
10KB, 193x261px
>>38109932
Here ye go lad. Might aswell see her. Wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>38109977
Well my friend you just found your prostate. Well done. Here's a vodka for your trouble.
>>
just give me something to numb the pain brother. It's 1AM, I have to wake up early and I can't sleep because I'm sad for serveral various reasons.
Today I started drawing again so that's something.
>>
File: 2017-07-01-12-34-36-1960137346.jpg (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-01-12-34-36-1960137346.jpg
7KB, 268x188px
>>38110155
Here have a gin.
You can dump your problems on me lad. I'm on the night shift.
>>
Give me a shot of your best tequilla.

I become bored in the internet really fast and i don't want to do. Most of the time i live in depression because the days go by way too fast without doing anything.
>>
File: 2017-07-03-00-39-22-2104697084.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-03-00-39-22-2104697084.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>38110252
Here ye go lad.
What do you end up doing daily?
>>
>>38109437
>depressed and want to die
>cant go though with suicide because no motivation
>no motivation because of depression

need something to break this cycle. i thought alcohol can help
>>
>>38110317
Refreshing the same sites for entire hours.

I hate my life and sleep is the only way i feel happy.
>>
>>38109437
I need a little boost before my nightshift, some kind of alcohol + Coffee perhaps?
>>
>>38110352
How about going for a walk?
Exercise is good for you.
>>
>>38110324
Try get some exercise anon.
Helps clear the head.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 109x178px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 109x178px
>>38110353
Here ye go lad. Alchohol and coffee mixed in. What do you work as?
>>
File: 2279993.jpg (65KB, 645x430px) Image search: [Google]
2279993.jpg
65KB, 645x430px
One of these days we've got to combine this with a comy thread
>>
>>38110439
A night "clerk" I basically just place the store's stuff where they belong, its not too bad, but sometimes when we have a lots of stuff it can get pretty tiring. Other than that, it pays well since its a night job.
>>
>>38110200
it's a lot of stuff, really, piling up since six months ago. I don't feel like talking about it because I know it won't solve anything.
It's just my sister, she's seeing a girl much older than her and really she's started to act derangely. Like, returning home at 4AM, going out even if she didn't get the permit, and so on. We confronted her about it and the bad influence this girl is for her but she's like "You won't accept me reee" and it's driving us nuts. Two nights ago my father and she argued and my father at a certain point got so fed up he slapped her. She threatened to get out and started screaming and throwing punches around. When she calmed down, I went to her, told her she made me feel sick and that only whores behave like that.
So ye it's getting really stressful. It's not like our family is ultra-conservative, we've let her do her things peacefully. Yet she's taking egoistically anything she can. She's thirsty of attention, care and won't absolutely quiet down. Hell, I don't even treat her like a baby, like I did before, anymore. I don't talk to her and she acts all pissy to me like I was the one who did the screaming and embarassed all of us with the neighbours (of course we aren't on peaceful terms with them either so it really was fucking embarassing).
Sorry man, I'll drunk meself right now. Sorry I dumped all this shit onto you. Waddaya think?
>>
>>38110450
Fuck off commie scum.
No communists in my bar.
*points at sign*
"No niggers, no communists, no faggots"
>>
>>38110419
My head is clear. I am going through with it.
Just need drugs/alcohol to break mentioned cycle. fuck this survival instinct driving me crazy. after all its just one fuckin cut
>>
>>38110493
Sounds comfy. I'm two months neeting then heading to uni.
>>
>>38109437
Rum and coke please

I miss her
>>
>>38109437
mix me some spirits with some doctor pepper, I've just discovered how great it is at masking the taste so im ready for anything
>>
>>38110507
I sit down with her and ask her what's wrong but I can smell it from here. The older guy she's dating must be a faggot or something. She probably mimics the behaviour he does to act true.
>>
>>38110566
Thats nice, its my first job as well, I've been working there for 2 weeks now. I used to live off my monthly "student loan" which the government pay like 3/4 of it here so I was basicalling "neeting" while being in College.

I will probably stop working once I get back into college, end of august that is.
>>
>>38110038
>Wouldn't hurt.
I'm afraid it would. I've been her friend for years before I couldn't bear it anymore and cut off contact. Years later she steps back into my life and immediately starts sending mixed signals again. Actually not mixed, positive signals. I don't want history to repeat itself, I'm not gonna meet her as just friends.
>>
>>38110565
Drink sensibly. Don't do drugs anon. They will fuck you up.
>>
>>38110567
*passes the customer his rum and coke"
It's ok anon. I'm in love with someone who can't love me back. I know that feel
>>
>>38110658
i dont know how to get some anyway. im an isolated beta fag with no friends and no social interaction . no chance to get some drugs
>>
>>38110652
I might pick up a part time job when I head to college. The extra money would be descent like. What major you doing?
>>
>>38110626
the fine lass my sister is dating is a lesbian woman, who truly is not a fine lass but rather an uncultured dyke who only thinks about herself. She even dared to challenge our family values saying that normality was out of our house.
Said by a fucking lesbian with daddy issues tho it's hilarious.
>>
>>38110611
*Mixes doctor pepper and Fanta* There ye go lad. Busy night here.
>>
>>38110733
Not really a major, I'm not in the states, I'm doing a "pre-university" diplomat, so that I can do something in university basically, so its pretty basic, basically "social sciences", its not too bad, I think I might study laws or maybe history when I get to university, I dont really know yet.
>>
>>38110747
God I hate dykes.
Sounds like one of those tumblr faggots. Fucking disgusting. Your sister is definitely copying that cunts behaviour.
>>
>>38110730
Join the discord if you ever feel lonely. Il cheer ye up if you ever want to chat.
>>
>>38110780
Take your time in choosing a major of sorts. Don't go to college for the sake of going. Know what you want to do. It's bloody expensive.
>>
>>38110797
ikr
I hope she straights up once the dyke leaves her for other lesbian scissors or tries an "open" relationship.
>>
File: masters of comfy.jpg (269KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
masters of comfy.jpg
269KB, 1600x1067px
>>38110542
>One of these days we've got to combine this with a comy thread
>comfy*
One of these days we've got to combine this with a comfy thread
>>
>>38110923
*wipes brow*
Sorry thought you were a filthy commie. You comfy bros are welcome to the bar anytime.
Love being comfy.
>>
>>38110860
Thanks for the advice, one thing for sure is that I know I want to go to College, the degree I'm doing is basically the prerequisite to do anything in university.
>>
>>38110898
>open relationship
Absolutely disgusting.
Cucking at its highest order.
I think your family should intervene in some way. That dyke is causing havoc.
>>
>>38110956
Ah fair fucks to you.
Any qts on the prowl?
>>
really cringe how most of this board is LARPing American faggots
>>
File: 1497865332435.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497865332435.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>38110989
We're trying but we don't want her to do stupid shit like running away or committing suicide for attention. She would, she's that fucking crazy.
>mfw I'll be right and she will ask me to forgive her
>>
never had alcohol before. what should i drink my nigga
>>
>>38111039
Best thing she needs is a dose of counciling and maybe some church visits. Or you could beat some sense into her.
>>
>>38111012
Well yeah I guess, I dont really care about girls or people in general that much, used to have lots of friends and all about 6 months ago but I decided to cut contact with everyone to see what would happen
>Tfw they never talked to me again
Welp I guess that gave me an answer. I've always been the weird robot anyway
>>
>>38111050
Start with beer or cider.
See how you progress.
Then try some spirits like vodka or whiskey.
>>
>>38111030
Get out.
*points at sign*
No faggots allowed
>>
>>38111073
>mfw "friends" were cunts to me all year
>get mad at me when I cut them out of my life
>"omg anon cut me out of his life what a cunt!"
Fuck normie friends man.
They truly suck.
>>
New discord link to frogs and Feels. Keeps fucking up reeeeeeeeeeee.
/sC9Ec
>>
ill have a regular corona on rocks, with a straw

ok so i think i recognized a pretty big problem in our society and i really feel like it needs to be discussed.
there is this thing called "new-ageism" and im pretty sure everyone here encountered it at least once in their life. its some kind of a coaching strategy for people. in finance,friendships and especially pickup and dating.
there is this thing being thrown alot in todays society that the problem is always you. if you got scammed its your problem that you didn't recognize the scam. if you got rejected, you need to work on yourself. if your company is unsuccessful it means that you are doing things wrong. if people dislike you it means you have bad attitude and so on.

now if you actually suceed, these people will say I TOLD YOU SAY, YOU LISTENED TO MY ADVICE AND IT WORKED. but if you fail then you didn't follow their advice.
this new age bullshit is cancer and it will bring down your self esteem, cause mental illness issues and generally will make you feel like shit. this is something fundamentally wrong with our society and we need to finally coin a term for such bullshit thinking pattern.
oh and those people that go "if other people are the problem, you can't change them - you can only change yourself" this is bullshit too. you can change people if you want to, you can change society. but those people think that happy go lucky attitude is the key to everything and anyone who fails in life is a just a loser
>>
>>38111152
Ikr, it made me so mad and depressed for a few months after I realised I wasnt worth shit to them, they never even dared contact me again, its when I started to go on /r9k/ more often as well...
>>
>>38111227
*passes corona with ice*
Can't blame you.
Society is fucked beyond belief. People love pointing fingers and blaming anyone but themselves. I think narcissistic attitudes has to do with it or this atruide of I'm greater than everyone else haha. I swear if you do something slightly different from everyone else they think they're all great and shit. Fuck normies.
>>
>>38111317
I didn't really care desu.
I have a small circle of close friends. I could care less about a bunch of sour cunts.
>>
>>38110700
My odd thing is that this girl loved me back, immensely. I just for some reason did not want to be cognizant of that fact. Now that I am, I cannot stop thinking about her. I feel released as a human being, and at the same time so full of guilt and shame.

What was her name? (Your unrequited love)
>>
>>38111447
That sounds cool, unfortunatly I don't really have a small circle of friends, used to, then my friends started to become kinda "normies" and they basically enlarged the group with actual normies and chads, people that didnt really like me...
>>
>>38111474
Siobhan
She's a qt aryan. Her blue eyes light up when she sees me. Her scent is stunning. She's a teacher. I want to marry her. She's beatiful in every sense of the word. She's single too. I'm taking her out for drinks soon. So I might try.
>>
>>38111479
Well my groups a mix.
I have two robot friends. A stoner friend and some semi popular fag. Overall it's alright.
I see them whenever. It's cool.
>>
I feel like such a cyborg sometimes. When I'm at work, I can usually fit in with my coworkers pretty well and they all treat me nicely. Some of them were even concerned over the fact that I had to call out sick the past few days and they wanted to make sure I was okay. I even have a cute, supportive gf, I've kept in contact with some of my friends from high school, and my parents love and respect me.

But there are times when I just don't feel like I fit in and I'm not going to amount to anything. It tricks me into thinking my coworkers are being nice out of pity, or that my parents are secretly disappointed in me for dropping out of college. That's when I start to feel like a robot again. I want to do something with my life and I want people to be proud of me. I want to be able to sustain a family and not be worried about poverty. What have you got for me, Barman?
>>
>>38111530
That sounds nice! I never really loved someone for real at least...
Closest thing I ever had was a oneitis on a girl that didnt even know me and that I didnt know too much, she was a perfect 10/10 in my eyes, we used to have a class in high school, we never even talked, but damn I glanced at her at every opportunity I had but I never built the courage to even talk to her, closest thing I had to an interaction with her was to give her back her exam that I had corrected (Our teacher basically made us correct other people's exams so he could save time.) I thought she'd go to the same college as me, but unfortunatly she went elsewhere...I actually continued to have a oneitis on her for a year and a half.
>>38111560
That sounds really nice baranon!
>>
>>38109437
Hey, bartender--the link to the discord is dead. Mind posting another one?
>>
>>38111619
It's kinda nice falling for someone. She's probably my first desu. I'd love to lose my virginity to her. I doubt it though. I think she has the hots for me though. She acts all qt and shit when I see her. You can see it in her eyes. Feels comfy man. Fair play with your girl. Sounds cool.
>>
>>38111671
Sure
/fGGk9tM
>>
>>38111706
Thanks mate.

Good luck in the mistress.
>>
>>38111683
Damn you're lucky man, I'm happy for you, it must be great to have someone that way...Guess I'll never know
>>
>>38111732
Thanks lad
>>38111745
Well it was sheer luck desu.
She helped me with maths and shit. She never gave up on me. Even though I wanted to many a time. That's when I realised she mattered alot. I eventually fell for her. She has two doggos too.
>>
I keep distancing myself from my oneitis, she has hung out with this one guy every single day for the past week. She tried assuring me that's she's not into him and that's hes too old for her. She texted me today and asked me if her and I are still friends. I just said yeah and why. She said some shit and said she was just being emotional, didn't text her back after that. Idk if I hate that i love her or love to hate her.
>>
>>38111791
Lol, doggos, I like doggos, unfortunatly I dont have much time to have one, used to have one actually, a puggo which I had to pass to my uncle since I cant really do anything for her. Well, it was nice talking to you, I now have to go work for 8 hours, get some of that bux, I will be working 8 hours for every nights of the next 3 days, then I'll be free for 4 days, might do something nice like go take a walk and watch a movie or something idk yet

Alright, cya and I hope you luck with your girl
>>
>>38111857
lets just say your suspiciouns are true
but it doesn't mean anything yet. woman like to test the waters when it comes to guys. they don't have this concept of "take what you can get" like guys do
>>
>>38111884
Gud luck lad.
Great talking to you.
Join the discord if you can.
I'm mac tonight on it.
Hit me up.
/fGGk9tM
>>
File: 1499030776408.jpg (1MB, 1545x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1499030776408.jpg
1MB, 1545x1243px
I tell ya: Kids these days and their fancy resumes, certifications, and shiny degrees. Useless next to a firm handshake.
>>
>>38111941
I feel like it might be true. Women love to lie, when she's not at work she's with him. Its fucked up and I'm pissed off about it. He's just some loser in his 30s that still lives with his mom. I hate that I'm in love with her, it fucks with my head too much.
>>
I lost my wallet. I had $100 dollars in it. Not sure if I dropped it outside the store or in my room, but I'm going to have to get all my id, debit card, social security card all over again.
So anything to pick me up from this shit past couple of days
>>
>>38111987
HOW DO I HANDSHAKE
>>
File: 1498430608465.jpg (35KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498430608465.jpg
35KB, 720x460px
I'm heading to bed lads.
Good night all. Bars shut.
>>
>>38112002
tell her everything you think.
if you lose then you lose anyway
>>
>>38112114
I don't think I will but thanks for the advice anon. I think I'll just keep away from her for awhile and whatever happens, happens
>>
Oi lad, gimme whiskey, leave the bottle.

She is the perfect girl my dude, i can't get her out of my head but she seems to have even forgotten about me.
>>
Barkeep, I don't have any feels right now.

I'm doing really well in college, I got my license which I was really stressing about, people haven't been breathing down my neck at work, I even did some activities outside on my own.

I haven't had major feelings of despair in a while. I still feel lonely but it isn't crushing and it's very manageable.

Just wanted to tell this to someone.
>>
Whiskey Sour please..

Im getting really anxious lately over what im going to do with my career, i just got out of school and have no idea what to do, part of me wishes o would just die soon so i dont have to worry about it.

Also tfw no gf is really hitting me hard, i just need someone to love, and to love me.

fugg
>>
Whiskey please.

I know she feels the same way about me but I can't get the words out.
>>
>>38113813
Oh shit didn't realize he left
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.