[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok. I'm in the middle of one right now, so I'm very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Hello there...jpg (26KB, 430x495px) Image search: [Google]
Hello there...jpg
26KB, 430x495px
Ok. I'm in the middle of one right now, so I'm very sleepy and may not even be able to finish this. Here's what I am dealing with.

2 weeks ago, I had an incident in which my air conditioner went out due to faulty electrical issues. During the repair of the electrical, and installation of a new A/C, I got really really hot and had a sort of "breakdown" I guess. I was really agitated, so much that my Dad couldn't even be around me. I eventually stabilized a bit. But then I ended up sleeping around 36 hours. During this time, I did not eat except for once when I woke up and my blood sugar must have been bottomed out because I was sick at my stomach. BAD! I ate a small nutrigrain bar and went back to sleep on the couch. Eventually I got up and went through part of my routine. Then a few days passed with things sort of getting back to normal. Then about a week ago, almost exactly a week after the first one, I did it again. Couldn't wake up, slept almost 36 hours, but this time I would wake up enough to masturbate and get online for a few minutes, eat some food (snack), and then I would go to sleep again for hours.

Since then, I've been doing it off and on in a cycle. Right now makes the 4th or 5th cycle over the last two weeks. I've been asleep mostly for the last 27 hours. Ate once, a small cereal bar. Masturbated once. Now I'm writing this and about to lay back down.

A positive in all of this. My mood is euphoric most of the times that I am awake during these sleeping cycles. My dreams are very vivid and pleasant for the most part. Very deep sleep. I almost feel as if this is becoming my normal. But I know it's not normal at all.

Side note, I'm agoraphobic. Rarely leave my apartment, just to get groceries and pay bills. I'm OCD bad. I also have panic disorder, PTSD and a mood disorder. But these seem to be less severe during this time since the stressful incident 2 weeks ago. (cont. in next comment)
>>
What do you mean blood sugar level..do you have beetus?
>>
I have a doctor's appointment with a new doctor and I'm on xanax .5mg twice a day (granny dose).

I have not had counseling in over a year now and the last sessions were over the phone. It did not work out. My therapist got angry with me over little, stupid shit and called the police telling them I might harm myself. Ridiculous.

Also, I do not bathe or shower. I do not change my pants and rarely change my shirt. I'm terrified of getting water on me or having new clean clothes on my skin. I clean myself the best I can in the sink of the bathroom. It's weird but it's just the way I am right now. I wasn't like this 90% of my life, only the last few years since I had another breakdown a few years back and had to quit grad school over it.

Can anyone relate or give me any sort of advice? Ever been through anything even remotely close to something like this?
>>
Might be your body dealing with how hot it is or you might have a brain tumor.
>>
Can sort of relate to the oversleeping. During my worst depression i used to sleep for like 15 hours one night and then aimed to pull all nighters the other Day to compensate and get work done just to Fall asleep again. Now i am at about 6 hours every night. Sleeping too much made me feel worse than sleeping like 4 hours during highschool during the week
>>
>>38109182
Everyone has dips in blood sugar when they sleep. That's where the old midnight snack thing comes into play. Some people are more sensitive to it, but if you ever go without eating (fasting) for 24 hours then you'll know exactly what it feels like. Shaky, headache, nausea. One drink of juice will get it back up to normal though. This is natural for all humans, not connected to diabetes.

>>38109238
It's not hot anymore. That was over two weeks ago now. None of these are signs of a brain tumor (that I know of) and I just had bloodwork last month. All of my regular health issues are usually mental/emotional. This one is more physical and just downright odd.
>>
>>38109297
See, that's what I initially thought. Depression. Major Depressive Disorder. It runs in my family. But I'm not depressed. When I'm awake, I get around fairly normally and have interest in things. Unless it's some sort of "unconscious" depression. Ugh. I hope not.

I've also had major depression before, several times throughout my life, and it felt nothing like this. In fact, it was difficult to sleep when I was depressed. My mind would think about negative things over and over and I would eventually just make myself get up and try to sleep again later. So, I don't know. But that's what I was thinking at first too. I'm going to ask the doctor about unconscious depression.
>>
>>38109086
bump before I fall asleep again
>>
>>38109086
Sounds like you might have better luck find people who can relate on psychforums
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.