/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get back in touch with a girl I haven't talked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 395x395px
How do I get back in touch with a girl I haven't talked to in two years? I think she used to like me and I'm hoping it's not too late to try to make her my gf. Please help me boys I'm so lonely.
>>
>>38108963
Try using Facebook, Instagram, or any social media to find her. Also, just wondering, but what made you think she liked you. Not trying to deny you, just wondering.
>>
>2 yrs

You can try, but I highly doubt she doesn't have a bf already.
>>
>>38109075
She was the only girl that showed interest in me. She actually used to pressure me into hanging out with her and stuff and it felt good. She was the only person there for me when my father was killed two years ago. I just ended up shutting myself away like I have the tendency to do an lost touch with her. It won't seem weird to hit her up out of the blue?
>>
>>38109215
That's sweet :) Well considering she seemed to care about you a lot and was there for you, no, it would not be weird at all. When talking to her, try asking her if she wants to eat out somewhere for lunch/ dinner to catch up and stuff like that.
>>
Send an friend request on social media. Give her a few likes, maybe she will like back.
>>
>>38109301
Ok. I just wasn't sure if people get mad or develope bad feelings over losing touch. I'm scared if I message her she will just ignore me or tell me to fuck off. I guess I don't have much to lose though.
>>
>>38109381
You don't have anything to lose. There's no way she'd be mad at you or gain any bad feelings. Good luck OP :)
>>
>>38109215
Sounds to me like you're settling for her because no one else will give you attention. Leave her alone man.
>>
>>38109583
This, you ignored her in the past
>>
>>38110121
>>38109441
Well I think she will understand... I was dealing with a lot of depression from my fathers death, she knows how hard it was for me. I know it's not right to shut everyone out but I really think she will understand. And probably be happy to hear from me now that I'm doing better... Is that retarded?
>>
>>38110608
Do you even care about her or are you just lonely?
>>
>>38110839
I am lonely but I do care about her. I've been realizing it lately that I really miss her and I was happy when we spent time together. She's really smart and interesting an beautiful. I just hope I didnt destroy any chance of catching up.
>>
>>38111062
Tell her what you just said right now.
Good luck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.