[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wouldn't be surprised if my father's iq is below

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1497852390536.jpg (33KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497852390536.jpg
33KB, 960x640px
I wouldn't be surprised if my father's iq is below 85 and I doubt my mother's is all that much higher how do you deal with being subhuman brainlet spawn? My mother had to ask me who was president in 1982 yesterday even she lived through that era as an adult (and no she is not senile).
>>
>>38108205
>IQ
>meaning shit

Go back to your shitty astrology containment threads, please.
>>
>>38108205
>My mother had to ask me who was president in 1982 yesterday even she lived through that era as an adult (and no she is not senile).
That just goes to show you aren't much better off than your parents. IQ isn't as much about remembering facts as it is about logic, pattern recognition, etc.
>>
>>38108577
My mother both doesn't remember basic facts AND doesn't notice patterns. Higher memory is often correlated with higher IQs anyway.
>>
>>38108261
BLIDF pls go
>>
>>38108577
IQ is a general allusion to intelligence today. Pointing out how stupid the concept of IQ is, is so 2013. It's redundant, get over it. We know that IQ is not an adequate measure of intelligence, and you telling us so does not reflect well upon you. Brainlet. Read some Hegel.
>>
>>38108698
>anonholdingaHegelBookAlaSahaGray
>>
>>38108205
i don't know who the current president of my country is and i'm a member of mensa
>>
Both my parents are dipshits. Not only that, but I think they're properly anti intellectual, too.
I'm doing my masters right now, and all past high school they had a less than favourable view of my choice. Mum wanted me to get pregnant/find a man, dad wanted me to be a musician (haha), I remember having to argue with him to take chemistry instead of music in high school. He never gave in but I took chemistry anyway. They thought I wasted my time with books.

But it's so strange seeing them navigate things in real life. Whenever they call companies mum ends up channeling her confusion into anger, projected onto whoever is on the recieving end. Dad thinks he'll be hacked for anything, and is generally cynical and distrustful towards everything. I bought something, he couldn't work it so told me it was a scam, off the bat. When driving they're cofused by directions and signs, I have to help in regards to marking meters, they can't navigate a restaurant, and have trouble looking for, reading and following instructions. When abroad, they shout in English.

They support each other in their stupidity though, which I think is pretty cute. If just one of them were stupid it would be sad.
>>
>>38108772
>anonholdingaHegelBookAlaSahaGray
Dat be phenomenologie des geistes, had she been hot she'd been at wissenschaft der logik.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.