[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever piss in the sink? I don't trust sinks anymore.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1499019028942.png (32KB, 1020x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1499019028942.png
32KB, 1020x1020px
Do you ever piss in the sink? I don't trust sinks anymore. It could have been pissed in.
>>
I only pee in the radiator. Sinks are for poop
>>
>>38106032
If I'm at the ball game and there's too long a wait for a urinal, I'll piss in a sink.
>>
>>38106032
Yeah cos I'm a lazy faggot and the sink is dick height
>>
>>38106032
Yeah when I was too high and paranoid, thinking that the sound of my piss hitting the toilet's water would wake everyone up.
>>
>>38106032
>Check to make sure no one is in bathroom or near
>Unzip dick
>Double check
>Psssssssssssss
>Rezip dick
>Go on good way
>>
>>38106032

Every bathroom private I go to, I always piss in the sink. Let the water flow as my piss circles the drain.
>>
>>38106032
i do regularly, i dont know why
>>
>>38106032
Almost always. No reason to waste water with a toilet and I don't run my hands on the bottom of the sink.
>>
I did a few times when I was really drunk but I don't do it anymore. 90% of my pisses are now out the window of my room.
>>
>>38106032
When i.was younger I has some friends around for the night as I had a free house.

Drank loads, smoked etc, normal shit. Apparently though one of my mates pissed in he sink and laughed about it in the morning. I wasn't happy
>>
>>38106394
Why not piss out the window anon?
>>
File: 1489405650195.png (162KB, 845x812px) Image search: [Google]
1489405650195.png
162KB, 845x812px
>>38106032
/rare easters/ thread?
>>
File: 1488593705743.png (49KB, 371x466px) Image search: [Google]
1488593705743.png
49KB, 371x466px
>>38106958
ASDASDADSASDH
>>
>>38106032
We have our own sinks in our rooms here, but our toilets are in a shared "common area" outside of our rooms..

Because of this, I always piss in the sink.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
>>38106032
>tfw live in shared uni house with 3 others
>hate having to walk downstairs and get forced into talking to housemates
>room has a sink in which I piss in exclusively for whole year
>mum visits one day "It stinks of piss in here, have you been pissing in the sink"
>mfw
>>
>>38106032
I used to but I stopped because sometimes I'd miss.
>>
File: 1491074936940.jpg (154KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1491074936940.jpg
154KB, 567x567px
>>38107602
ALKJFKSLAJFLAKJF
>>
I used to do it all the time when i had one in my room.
>>
>>38106032
I unironically just finished a piss in my kitchen sink seconds ago.
>>
>>38106032
Only at flat party's when the toilets clogged or someone's spewing
>>
Here is what you do, get a funnel a worm clamp or zip-tie, and a length of vinyl tubing. Depending on location the tubing may be longer or shorter. Connect tubing to funnel and clamp to fix it securely. Run tubing through window. If you want to get fancy you can seal the gap with corrugated ldpe sheet, just steal an old political yard sign or grab a basket from behind a business. Now length comes in to play. There are two considerations here; visibility and smells. If window is upstairs to wooded back yard run that shit to the gutter. If it's ground floor and on the side but no shrubbery it might be just a couple inches long. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

I do have some tips and tricks for operation though. Get a bigger funnel than you'd think is needed. After drinking I can piss nearly a liter. Larger inner diameter tubing is nice for the same reason. If the funnel and tube apparatus room side is longer it can be held during use and stashed away after, or you may opt for a fixed position. For this a small table or cabinet beneath the window is useful. Over time there will be precipitate forming in the tubing which is a bitch to clear and smells awful. I now like to flush with about half the volume excreted. I have a big 2L water jug from bodybuilding.cm I drink from all day so even with flushing I only have to refill it two or three times a day when I get a meal. It doesn't hurt to give it a good flush with really hot water occasionally. Polypropylene is a common material for funnels and boiling water does nothing to it, vinyl might not like in much. That fancy thermoset crosslinked polyethylene they use for plumbing houses now can withstand boiling water, as can silicone. They are more expensive though. Like anything else the budget varies widely on how elaborate you go. It's not necessary but my neet ass deserves the finest in piss disposal and piss bottles just don't cut it. I managed to get my paws on silicone tubing I found in parents garage.
>>
I once pissed in the shower unironically
>>
>>38106032
Yeah there's one instance where I piss in the sink :

it's when I come too fast and somehow the whole machinery wasn't lubricated enough and I get some discomfort/pain with a constant urge to pee that can't be satisfied, I've noticed that if I put the tip of my dick under a stream of hot water it relaxes everything and I can pee and the discomfort goes away.
>>
>>38106032
I only did it once. It wasnt even planned, I entered the bathroom and suddenly felt the urge to pee in the sink.
Felt good.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.