[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw bike was stolen I'm SO ANNOYED. Three days until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1495447676522.jpg (48KB, 540x494px) Image search: [Google]
1495447676522.jpg
48KB, 540x494px
>tfw bike was stolen
I'm SO ANNOYED.
Three days until I leave this country (was studying) and I can't afford to get the bus everywhere to get the things I need, now it's going to take HOURS just to walk places.
And it was in daylight, at the front of my apartment, and in the middle of the path now is some little kids bike with a flat tyre.
I mean, who would just take what isn't theirs?
I don't often have stuff stolen, how do I deal with this?
I just feel so defeated and don't think much of people now if a kid would do that.
>>
This shit happens bud.
What kind of lock did you have?
Also take your bike up the stairs to your apartment next time.
>>
>I mean, who would just take what isn't theirs?
niggers
>>
It's the Netherlands. What do you expect.
>>
>>38106046
Well see, I didn't actually lock it.
I mean, I KNOW, but I was only in my room for about an hour, and it was at the door in a quiet area outside the centre, I've NEVER seen it happen.
>>38106124
Sweden, but close enough.
>>
>>38106349
You're a dipshit for not locking it up or taking it inside with you. All you can do is steal someone elses bike to balance the universe.
>>
>>38106349
>Sweden
Lmao, sorry bro, but as >>38106075 said, probably some svartskalle stole your bike. Javla blatte
>>
>>38106411
Yeah, but the lock sticks like a motherfucker and I wasn't going to be long, and they aren't allowed in the apartment. I mean I get that it's partially my fault, but in my 26 years I've never had anything stolen, or stolen anything, and right outside my place? At about 3pm, with all the people around?

I'll know better now, but this is VERY inconvenient to have happened.
>>
>>38106900
Unlocked unattended bike sitting around for an hour?
Sounds like your fault.
>>
>>38105878
No security cam?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.