[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel so alone in this world. Can't connect with anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7384.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7384.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
I feel so alone in this world. Can't connect with anyone anymore, even the friends I do have now are slowly changing for the worse. Every conversation I have with some feels like it is missing that essential spark. How do I move forward in life?
>>
>>38105851
How many friends do you have, and how close to them are you, anon?
>>
>>38105851
We are fucked anon in all honestly
>>
IM LOST IN THE WORLLDDDDDDD

IM DOWN ON MY LIFEEEE
>>
>>38105951
I have a lot of friends and cut out all of the fake bullshit ones awhile ago. Now the only people I talk to are the ones I've known for multiple years and am very close to. Seems like as time goes on though I realize I can't really connect with these people on the level that I want to.
>>
>>38106059
How did it come to this? I don't even care about love or anything like that anymore. I just want someone who understands me as a person and to meet someone who doesn't have some Shakespearean personality flaw.
>>
>>38105851
Brace yourself as we brace ourselves, we are all fighting the same war here. Everyday...day after day, hour after hour, second after second is a war against hopelessness. We can do it brother. We are strong.
>>
>>38106160
>a lot of friends
Fuck off normie.

But really, I understand that so much. I've lost pretty much all my friends now and the ones I still have never want to hang out. I had one (1) person who I felt actually understood me as a person but they confessed to faking it because they just wanted to fuck me. This went on for a year.. Still want to go back to talking to them nd if it was up to me, I probably would despite my better knowledge but...
>>
>>38106198
This gives me some hope to carry on thank you anon.
>>38106340
Yeah I had a similar story with a friend who moved away but I suspect they were just using me for weed in the end. That brings up another problem in my life. I was so addicted to weed to the point where it was the only way I could cope with reality but I've finally broken that curse. Now after quitting I'm not really depressed but I feel isolated, alone, and misunderstood if that makes sense.
>>
>>38105851
have you tried picking up a hobby? generally, 2-3 complementary ones (hard and easy) like music, drugs, and videogames, or golf, hunting, and raping 16 year olds.
>>
>>38106530
drugs don't work anymore though, so i guess you can add mountain climbing or raping 16 year olds.
>>
>>38105851
Take time for youself. Go through the chad process. Go to the gym, spend less time on your computer. start a job, even something small, just enough to get you out of bed in the morning and put some money in your pocket. Spend less energy on people, family included. Those that want your company will find you worth trying for, because no matter how autistic you are or how retarded some people will find benefit in being around you. No one is worth you beating yourself up for or even being depressed for. I learned that the hard way. Im not anyway NEAR where i want to be in life, but im on my way there. Work on yourself and improce yourself. (cant remember who said this:) If you wont love yourself no one will.
>>
File: 149607508685164252.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
149607508685164252.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38105851
>Every conversation I have with some feels like it is missing that essential spark.
This is a terrible sensation that I can relate to
>>
File: 1489989627667.jpg (257KB, 1020x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489989627667.jpg
257KB, 1020x960px
you need to meet fellow travellers you feel the same way you do and confide in them, as they will in you. the best place will be these kind of threads or by using a great stroke of luck irl since this is the kind of thing people have to hide to pretend to be normal

normies will never experience this feel to its full extent

t. fellow traveler
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.