[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going for my daily NEET walk >a gay dude stops me and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499009120977.png (21KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1499009120977.png
21KB, 477x539px
>going for my daily NEET walk
>a gay dude stops me and hits on me from his car

How are faggots so bold? Aren't they afraid of being attacked or do I just give off a gay vibe?
>>
Hahaha op gives off gay vibes hahaha
>>
>>38104100

I know right? I thought my gay power level was relatively low but this is just ridiculous.
>>
maybe it means you are attractive? i got hit on twice by faggots and on the same day, what are the odds.i wish women did same
>>
>>38104891
how does it feel to bee so gay that gays openly hit on you? youre literally a woman that need to be hit on to them.
>>
File: 1476726683623.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476726683623.png
36KB, 778x512px
>tfw never been hit on by a gay guy
I'm bi myself and would gladly go for an attractive person that externally flirted with me.
>>
Maybe next time don't wear those assless chaps
>>
>>38104054
You don't necessarliy give gay vibes. Keep in mind that most homos have no decency-filter and will gladly twerk naked in front of 8yo kids. They are simply braindamaged individuals and don't know any better.
>>
>>38104951
i'm fairly masculine looking familia i dunno why it happened. i have neutral feelings towards it idk.
>>
>>38105227
>you have to look like a woman to act like a passive bitch
nah pham
>>
>>38104891

op here. it literally happened twice today if I'm not overthinking the first encounter.

I went to the park to write, but I've heard rumors that gay guys go there to fag it up. I find a pretty secluded spot to relax and this white guy comes around a bit too close, which is weird because why would a white guy want to be around a nigger? Then all of a sudden I smell this strong ass weed, that's when I realized he was trying to lure me in with herb of my people, but I just stayed to myself and he eventually went away.

Maybe I'm overthinking but if you saw where I was at you'd think it was suspicious too because its a pretty big park, no need to do drugs around people just chilling.
>>
>>38105286
>that's when I realized he was trying to lure me in with herb of my people

made me lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.