[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to suicide helpline live chat >"yada yada

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: (158).jpg (22KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
(158).jpg
22KB, 512x384px
>talking to suicide helpline live chat
>"yada yada yada i wanna kill myself but a part of me wants to live. what do i do?"
>"why don't you talk to your doctor, anon?"
>"I'm scared of going outside. even doing this live chat takes a lot of courage for me. i have panic attacks when I leave the house -- there is no way I can talk to someone about this"
>"well, anon, why don't you try doing things that make you feel better in the short-term, like talking to family and friends, having sex with your partner, or going on a bike ride?"

Have I fallen through the cracks? Should I have killed myself long ago, but I'm somehow still going? This is a suicide helpline, and they advise me to do those things? Are there people who are suicidal who feel comfortable talking to their family, who have friends, who have sex, and enjoy bike rides? Do those people exist?

I must be the biggest loser on the planet if even other suicidal people live substantially better lives than me.

At least now I know that suicide is the right choice.
>>
>>38103858
Suicide hotlines are for normans going through bad breakups.
>>
probably because the guys/girls on the helpline are normies themselves, i doubt theyre suicidal and those are the sort of normalfag activities that help them when theyre feeling a bit sad
>>
>>38103976
This. The only people to go to suicide hotlines are normies or """"depressed teenagers"""
>>
>>38103858
Fucking kek'd.
>Do those people exist?
Apparently they do.
What are your problems, anon? I'm curious.
>>
>>38105198
no friends
tfw no gf
no hobbies
no self-esteem
neurotic
social anxiety
>>
>>38105335
I can relate to all of these. The true question would be: how old are you?
>>
>>38105767

24originailitybality
>>
>>38105856
I'm not sure if I'd kill myself at your age (it would be 2 years from now).
I don't think you're too far gone. I'd say hang in there for a while longer.
>>
>>38103858
suicide help lines are a normie scam. a fucking trashy terrible one.

you havent fallen through the cracks theres millions of ppl like us who absolutely dont want to go outside to do anything.
>>
>>38103858
You have fallen through the cracks yes, but you're not alone. I am the same. But if someone said that shit to me on a suicide hotline I would laugh, and then allow them the privilege of hearing me kill myself as punishment for such shit advice.

But yeah, suicide is a pretty good choice for real robots like us. The only thing I will regret in the seconds before I smash into a rock and splat on the floor, is the fact that I disappointed my parents and leeched off them for 19 years and now they will have nothing to show for it. But they'll get over it hopefully. They're tough people.
>>
>>38103858
If I had to offer you some genuine advice to distract yourself from suicidal thoughts I would recommend playing vidya competitively. Go buy CS:GO and try getting to Silver Elite Master and gaining enough EXP to reach 'rank' 21. After you are done with that, join prime matchmaking and keep playing competitively and trying to improve. I remember as a kid my dream was to be the best at some online video game. Robots have the most time on their hands. If you pour a lot of it into video games, you'll see results, unlike real life shit.
>>
>talking to suicide hotline
>I want to kill myself but probably won't
>"why don't you go get something to eat"

What the fuck kind of advice is that?

The worst is when it's a girl on the other end. The girls who work in places like that are stacies that do so so hey can virtue signal to thier friends about how they helped "save someone's life."
It's the worst form if it too. Even worse than female "therapists"
>>
>>38106152
Someone with social anxiety can't play competitive games, I know that very well from experience.
>>
>>38106052
>I don't think you're too far gone. I'd say hang in there for a while longer.
Why? Fuck all has changed in the last 12 years. I'm doing the same shit now that I did then.

>>38106152
>If I had to offer you some genuine advice to distract yourself from suicidal thoughts I would recommend playing vidya competitively
I get too frustrated when I play vidja competitively. My mind is so slow now. I was good at games when I was 13. I'm kinda shit now.

>Go buy CS:GO and try getting to Silver Elite Master and gaining enough EXP to reach 'rank' 21
I always hanged around gold nova master. Couldn't get any higher. Probably because I'm shit at the game.
>>
>>38106152
Last time I played cs:go I got made fun of for missing a shot.

I turned off the game and cut myself.

Would not recommend
>>
>>38106287
It's shit advice, nothing will change in 2 years if you don't make massive effort to change yourself which will be extremely uncomfortable and difficult.

Trust me. My brother is a 27 yr old NEET who's life has been on a steady decline since 19. I am an 18 year old failure NEET who will eventually have to become homeless because I won't inflict my presence on the rest of my family forever.

Gaming is an escape and is temporary. One day you'll have to face your life and you will have a break down if you spent all your time gaming it away. If you're a real robot, you have 3 choices: get a job, an apartment, and just do that for the rest of your life while slowly improving things; run away and attempt to start a fresh life somewhere far away; or kill yourself.

Many of us can't do #1 because we're unemployable and #2 is very difficult with no contacts. The earlier you accept you'll probably die alone the better.
>>
>>38106287
>I'm doing the same shit now that I did then.
Same, it's getting tiring.
If you really have the balls to an hero then go ahead. I would never do that because I'm afraid of death and I still have some hope left.
>>
>>38106391
Sounds like good advice to me. Apartments are the absolute worst thing for a robot. I have never seen an apartment in the really rural areas. It's always some city slicker shit like suburbs or midtown. My internet is too shit for vidya so I mostly read or play in the shop. It's top comfy, I have my gym and a couple workbenches out there. This is option 4, go live with grandparents out in the sticks. There is no shortage of little tasks to do around the house. It's not a farm or anything so it's not even hard. In the last 5 years the hardest thing I did was remove some old piece of shit fenceposts, the barbwire and gate were already off so it only took about an hour. Best of all bonus, grandma food erry day. I'm 29 and just do little writing gigs when I want a little money. Not enough volume for one of the fancy freelancer sites, but I can shit out an article or two loaded with buzzwords in a single night if I have a bottle of wine to fuel my keyboard.
>>
time to distract yourself with crypto.
>>
>>38103858
Choose a hobby, anything that you think could be cool, or anything at all. Do it until you have no money to eat anymore
>>
>>38106152
>I would recommend playing vidya competitively.
depression goes hand in hand with low energy levels, brain fog, cognitive lag, anhedonia and the lack of drive to put any time and effort into anything. literally impossible to play video games competitively when you're clinically depressed and not just 'stacy didn't message me back ;((('-depressed.
>>
File: 1489843768997.png (400KB, 656x937px) Image search: [Google]
1489843768997.png
400KB, 656x937px
Let me tell you that psychiatries won't help you either.

Either you are a shizophrenic beyond save or you are a normie who has a bad phase.
I know it because I have spent some time in there.

You will rarely see any real losers there. Once they get their feelings together and get stable, they fall back to their normal life.

Losers like myself just waste time there, there is no help.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.