[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >28 yr old muslim robot with good job and nice apartment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 10

>be me
>28 yr old muslim robot with good job and nice apartment
>kissless, will never have a gf
>get arranged marriage to religious muslim qt
>have lavish wedding. Spent over $100k
>have bought her many expensive gifts, her allowance our first 2 months together has been $8k a month
>weeks later, bride is still not agreeing to have sex with me or even make out with me
>I think to myself, maybe she's shy
>last night she snaps and tells me Im fat and repulsive and that I disgust her and she will never touch me if I dont lose weight

What do?
>>
>>38103598
Isay if you don't love me like I love you then someone else will
>>
>>38103598
>muslim
>what do?
beat her into submission
>>
>>38103598
First of all, POST PICS
2nd: lose weight ffs
>>
Shit faggot, give me 8k a month instead.
>>
>>38103714
>lose weight

Im 5'11 200 lbs, im barely overweight. She wants me to lose 30+ pounds
>>
>>38103736
Post pics then. Need to know if she's worth the effort
>>
Arent most male muslims fat? Just beat some sense into her
Also fucking leave this board you normie scum
>>
>>38103598
Basically you fucked up. First of all, 100k is way, way too much unless you're a millionaire. Secondly, she's clearly not religious but rather a feminist pulling the withhold sex tactic. Do you live in a muslim or a non muslim country?
>>
File: 1487915556573.jpg (38KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1487915556573.jpg
38KB, 483x368px
>>38103598
Oh don't be coy, Anon, you know exactly where this is headed.
>>
Is she hot? Also good luck bro you married a total bitch
>>
There's a bunch of muslims at my gym and they're all swole as fuck.

Then again they're all shia/alawites, ive noticed the sunnis/wahabbi are fat cunts.
>>
>>38103598
>>have lavish wedding. Spent over $100k

In some places, the bride's family pays...did your family pay?

>have bought her many expensive gifts, her allowance our first 2 months together has been $8k a month
>weeks later, bride is still not agreeing to have sex with me or even make out with me
>I think to myself, maybe she's shy
>last night she snaps and tells me Im fat and repulsive and that I disgust her and she will never touch me if I dont lose weight

Did you guys not meet until the wedding? Some cultures at least have a preliminary meeting before the big day to ensure this crap doesn't happen.
>>
>>38103598

You should get healthy for your own sake but cut her allowance to 500$ a month and tell her allah is displeased.
>>
>>38103736
that's pretty obese man, I'm 5'11 and 220 and I look like a fat piece of shit and I know it. Sorry about your cunt of a wife, maybe you can get a refund on her? Talk to the parents and tell them look, this bitch isn't fulfilling her end of the bargain. Either she shapes up or she's on the next flight back to Jakarta. Ultimatum time my friend, she's in your house eating your food and spending your money.
>>
Tell her that you're big and beautiful and that Allah is proud of you for being who you fucking are

You don't need a bitch like her OP
>>
>>38103810
You mean cut her allowance to 0. If he's in the west then she can't demand an allowance legally. If a muslim country then she can't either since she's acting like a cunt and the court would side with him in this scenario.
>>
>>38103797
Bodybuilding is popular in Egypt and that's definitely a sunni country. The gulf states with obesity problems are only a minority of sunnis.
>>
>>38103651
No one else will. Im a lost cause
>>38103667
>>38103765
I live in Jew York. Thats not an option
>>38103785
Shes a thin qt, almost identical to Keira Knightley but a few inches shorter
>>38103805
We met, even went on some dates. Shes very sweet all the time. Her outburst yesterday came out of nowhere. She had said she wanted me to lose some weight, but since im not that fat and she agreed to marry me, i just thought it wasnt that big a deal. Shes 5'2 100 lbs so I knew she had weight issues, i didnt know she wants me to be rail thin too. For breakfast she puts me one slice of toast and like 3 spoons of oatmeal and an apple and says that should be enough, shes even started keeping my debt card and counting my cash before i go out and when i come back home from.outside to see if i ate out.
>>
>>38103598
>What do?
post body and let me be the judge if shes being a jerk or not.
>>
>>38103598
Get another wife, force her to watch you two fuck, and beat her afterwards. Fucking beta how can you call yourself a muslim?
>>
>>38103598
Can't you just slap her around a bit until you can force your arab cock in her while she cries? Where do you live?
>>
>>38103920
Holy shit dude you need to set boundaries, Fucking stand up to her.
>>
>>38103920
you havent fucked so you can get annulment in us courts. not sure how that would play out in the muslim religion.
>>
>>38103920
On one hand, you should lose weight. But at the same time she should've said something before. If you say she's sweet then maybe she's being honest but anyway you need to be a rajul.
>>
File: iran laugh.jpg (48KB, 625x425px) Image search: [Google]
iran laugh.jpg
48KB, 625x425px
>>38103920
> shes even started keeping my debt card and counting my cash before i go out and when i come back home from.outside to see if i ate out.
congratz u just got a new mom
origigi
>>
>>38103920
>For breakfast she puts me one slice of toast and like 3 spoons of oatmeal and an apple and says that should be enough, shes even started keeping my debt card and counting my cash before i go out and when i come back home from.outside to see if i ate out.
omg i love her
>>
>People actually believe this post
This is exactly why I left this imageboard
>>
>>38104217
>why I left this imageboard
You're still here stupid fuck
>>
>>38103920

She sounds crazy, and not good crazy...maybe the reason she was was still unmarried.

I saw this happen to a coworker. His family arranged a marriage, and his wife turned out to be scary crazy. I don't think they ever even consummated the marriage, but family politics and shit kept them together *even after she stabbed him almost to death a couple of times*...fucking hell.

Anyhow, I'm sorry anon. This sucks.
>>
>>38104305
Returned after a while little one hows r9k doing? Are you and your little playmates propagating edgy unfunny tryhard memes to try to fit in still? And then reblogging or something on reddit?
>>
>>38103736
Lad I'm 5'11 and 75lbs lighter than you, and look healthy.
Lose fucking weight lmao
>>
>>38104413
You're underweight.
Please gain 25 pounds.
>>
>>38103920
Well dude, if she's putting in that much effort to look good, the least you can do is to look presentable for her. If you guys have grown up in the US, then she isn't and doesn't feel culturally obliged to have sex with you just because you pay the bills. She is being entirely civil apart from this, as you said, and she is taking care of you in other manners. Stop being a fat lard and get fit
>>
>>38103920
>For breakfast she puts me one slice of toast and like 3 spoons of oatmeal and an apple and says that should be enough
That is a reasonable breakfast.
>>
>>38103598
stone her to death
demand her parents for a refund
get a second wife
>>
>>38103598
Lose wait fatty
>>
>>38104483
Anon BTFO
160 is the heaviest I've ever been and I looked gross. 135 is perfect, I might even lose more get rid of my thighs and be /thinspo/
>>
>>38104582
Don't be a lazy sack of shit then.
You have the physique of a kid who hangs out in hot topic.
>>
>>38103598
Look dude. What would your grandfather do in this situation? He would put the foot down! Your Muslim! Women don't run the house in your culture. You sound like a sissy. Tell her to get in line or your going to throw her out. Denying sex to your spouse is abuse man. Go to the imam and ask him, he will say the same thing. Are you a man or not? Run your house like one.
>>
>>38104609
Laddy I'm the one that's the healthy weight here, don't really know why you're calling me a lazy sack of shit. My bf is low and I look good :^)
>>
>>38104531
>get a second wife
This.

She'll immediately step up her game once she has to compete.
>>
>>38104543
*weight

D I dkdkmfkdkdkdivifkdhdvsjks
>>
threaten her with getting a second wife you dumbfuck its halal
>>
Never understand you losers who get arranged marriages. Can't you just toss her aside, and say fuck everything? You have money, it's not like you'd be in trouble.

Your an adult, make your own decisions. There are girls (or maybe even sugarbabies if your willing to pay) out there that will give anything to be with a guy that makes that much.
No matter what he looks like.
>>
>>38103598
How's it make you feel that your Muslim wife craves white Chad cock?
>>
>>38103598
Just lose the weight. It'll be good for you.

Also what's this allowance shit? Is that a thing in Islam? What happens if you don't give her one?
>>
>>38104002
>>38103959
>>38104628
>>38104662
>>38104883
I dont want to leave her, and she would leave me if I marry a 2nd wife. shes fucking gorgeous, modest and conservative and shes all mine. We talked today and I agreed to lose weight and apologized and she said she would reward me if I follow the plan she has for me, she wants whats best for me and its best for me to become healthier. Wish me luck!
>>38105320
All women crave Chad. Who cares, shes overly religious she would never race mix or cheat
>>
>>38105532
She sounds like a nice woman, that outburst set aside. Hope things go well between the two of you in the future
>>
>>38105532
As a muslim you're literally allowed up to 4 wives. Don't pass up on that you lucky fuck.
>>
>>38105532
Just don't move out of pakistan and you two should be fine.
>>
>>38105532
>she called you fat and repulsive and says you disgust her, agreed to marry you but wont fuck you, all while using $8k of your hard-earned money every month as pocket money
>you apologized
Wtf are men really so doomed? Even muslim men? Have we reached unprecedented levels of cuckery?
>>
>>38105634
We live in nyc
>>
>>38105532
>she would never race mix
she already has, since your race is the result of mixing
>>
>>38103598
Lose some fucking weight then you fat fucking undesirable cunt
>>
OPs situation honestly sounds endearing and I wish I were muslim. I'd rather be nagged by a cute hijabi wife than be completely alone for 26 years.
>>
>>38105378
>Also what's this allowance shit? Is that a thing in Islam?
Traditional family roles. Men work, women raise children etc., hence the man gives her money for personal use.
>>
>>38105694
This. Wtf wth does she spend $8k a month on
>>
>>38103920
if your chubby/fat/skinny fat get /fit/ and if you are in decent shape already then she's fucking nuts bro. You two should communicate your feelings so out bursts like this don't happen/.
>>
>>38105633
>As a muslim you're literally allowed up to 4 wives.
The protagonist being muslim would solve every harem anime.
>>
>>38105378
you have to give decent money to your wife. She doesnt have any obligation to do so if she makes money and even demand money from you if she makes more than you.
>>
>>38105532
She sounds sweet, she is just estrict.
She cares about you OP, don't mess it up.
>>
>>38103598
lose weight and exersize
>>
i live in new york too and i got a muslim friend who who back to his village to marry his wife, after several years he still hasn't brought her or his child over to america. me and my other friend suspects she is underage. tfw you will never have a pure loli wife.
>>
>over $100k
You could have used that for actual useful shit. Your parents are stupid as fuck for using that on a roastie.
>>
>>38105904
>me and my other friend suspects she is underage.
Doubtful. Underaged marriages are very rare if not outright illegal(unless it's a gulf state they'll have an age of consent at 18 or something).
>>
>>38105920
>my parents
Im self-made, my parents are dirt-poor without my contributions
>>38105378
She wants to work and is looking for a job. Its more me wanting to spoil her
>>38105788
shopping, clothes,makeup, shoes, her car, going out with her friends,etc..
>>
>>38105999
>Im self-made
You're bullshitting mate. If your parents are dirt poor they wouldn't be able to arrange for you a marriage with a rich woman whose living standards warrant 8k dollars a month.
>>
>>38103598
Just throw acid on her if you don't like how she's acting, isn't that what your people usually do?
>>
>>38106068
>If your parents are dirt poor they wouldn't be able to arrange for you a marriage with a rich woman whose living standards warrant 8k dollars a month.
You really dont understand arranged marriages do you? Even if my parents are poor, if Im loaded, and as long as our family has a good reputation, I could arrange a marriage with literally any girl from my village. Also, her family isnt rich, Im just spoiling her because im extremely beta
>>
>>38103736

m8 when i entered the army i was 5'9 180 and that was f a t . then i lost 40 pounds all in basic training.

shits easy just be stressed 24/7 and only drink water and eat less calories than youre using
>>
File: me and my bitch.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
me and my bitch.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
>>38103598

yo senpai what country do you live in where you have an arranged marriage?
>>
>>38103598
The hint is in the last sentence
>>
>>38106137
>You really dont understand arranged marriages do you?
I do. The thing about arranged marriages is that it's a family marrying a family, not just two people. Hence a dirt poor family isn't likely to marry into millionaires. But it seems like you're saying that she was poor but you being the whiteknight you are decided to shower her in money and educate her in american values. Bad, bad combination.
>>
File: dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-02.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-02.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
>>38103598
>>38103736
>>38103920

Weight is not the sole correlator of appearance. Composition and grooming are contributors, among other things. Refer to notes in the the /fit/ sticky for more information.

>>>/fit/17018018

Stop letting your wife control you. You are the man--act like one. Yes, she has the right thing in mind for you, but you need to improve yourself because YOU want to, and improve to a form YOU want. Don't apologize after she's talked shit about you. Improve yourself to the point where she can't criticize you at all without ranting with your dick in her orifices. I realize this much even if I've never had a girlfriend, or so much as held hands with a girl.

I imagine it might be hard coming from a robot mentality, but you have a wife now. You have a unity, and you need to contribute to improving yourself to make it a worthwhile one for both parties. You're not allowed to be beta anymore. Please do not reply to this post if you will give excuses.

At least she cares, above all else. Cherish this, and if you truly do, you will want to (and will) improve yourself.
>>
>>38106274
>a marriage between two families

Lol wtf do u think arab countries are, feudalist medieval europe? The situation there is so shit they would sell off their daughter to almost any arab just to get her out of the hellhole
>>
>>38103920
It amazes me that people can get married while knowing so little about each other, their preferences, and their desires for how they want their partner to be. Why did you even get married? Do you love each other?
>>
>>38106274
We are both from poor backgrounds, her family are more well-off than ours but not "rich" . But still, your point about only powerful families arranging marriages together isnt true, alot of times a poor male cousin can marry his rich female cousin just cuz the parents are related.
>>
>>38106400
>there
You mean those 250 million people across 23 different countries? Yeah I'm sure it's all the same.

>>38106447
>just cuz the parents are related.
So they're not marrying into a different family. It's the same family. That does not go against what I said.

Anyway I'm happy for you getting married but giving her 8k dollars when she doesn't even want to have sex with you? Yeah that's stupid.
>>
Proof that everything american culture touches (whites, asians, muslims) becomes cancerous and irreversibly degenerate.
>>
>>38106529
>giving her 8k dollars when she doesn't even want to have sex with you

tbf from what hes saying hes only 20 lbs away from hitting that lifelong. Still pathetic, but not as pathetic as people throwing thousands on women theyve never met or even hope to meet online
>>
>>38106608
>tbf from what hes saying hes only 20 lbs away from hitting that lifelong.
Yeah which is why I wouldn't tell OP to divorce. It shouldn't take that long to lose the weight and then he can see if she was genuine or just bullshitting.
>>
>>38103598
Declare the marriage null and void as she refuses consummate it and demand repayment for your expenses from her family.

Or, I don't know, lose some damned weight.
>>
not an expert on Islam, but isn't it law in that religion that a wife MUST provide sex for her husband unless she is on her period?
>>
File: 1464288776028.jpg (37KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464288776028.jpg
37KB, 450x320px
Beat the shit out of her op my dude
azeqsdfazet
>>
>>38106785
Not a law in the sense that the court will step in and force her to have sex with him, but withholding sex for no reason other than to piss him off is considered sinful, which isn't hard to see why since they've agreed to marry and all that.
>>
>>38106785
>2017
>a female raised in nyc obeying her religion blindly
>>
File: 1495539581204.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495539581204.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>38105999
>8k
>spends on shopping, clothes,makeup, shoes, her car, going out with her friends
So she's a shallow roastie like the rest of them. KEK
>>
>>38106978
well the clothes and make up are for his benefit too.
>>
>>38106602
Muslims fuck kids mate.
They're already degenerate so don't make excuses.
>>
File: 1488346022329.png (51KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1488346022329.png
51KB, 213x233px
>>38106529
OP is giving this woman a salary of $96,000 a year to only cook and insult him without even tempting to get his dick wet with a pity fuck. This has to be bait.
>>
>>38107014
>for his benefit

top kek
>>
>>38103920
>being this cucked
you might as well divorce her because she's the dom of your marriage, even if you lost weight she'd still be the dom using her pussy to make you her little sub cuck boy

also
>married
gtfo my board normie
>>
>>38107119
It's probably fake but not necessarily for that reason. Men love women and it's hardly unheard of that men give them money for no reason.
>>
>>38107185
Completely understandable. But 8k? What the fuck. She can survive on 2k at least. If a man was giving me 8k a month I would literally do anything for him. Women have it so fucking easy.
>>
>get arranged marriage to religious muslim qt
>have lavish wedding. Spent over $100k

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET ARRANGED MARRIED YOU OLD WORLD FUCK..... Should have saved your money and worked on yourself more dumbass.
>>
>>38103598

The problem is that you're overweight, and your wife is rightfully disgusted by you. I'm disgusted by you, and I don't even know you. You've been given the opportunity every single fuck on this board would kill for, and the only thing you have to do to take advatage of it is lose weight.

Do you want to be worthy of fucking a sexy qt? Do you want to be worthy of penetrating and orgasming inside of her soft, quivering, tight, and moist pink pussy?

You can have that, all you have to do is get /fit/. Get strong, get muscled, get aesthetic that she begs you to fuck her. You'll be happy you did, and if he's real, your god will be proud of you for doing it. You have no excuse.
>>
File: 87943743789.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
87943743789.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
wait... so how much more weight should I lose If I'm 6'0 at 190 lbs?
>>
>>38103598

That's fucking fantastic.

What do you do? Thank her for being honest.

It's a great deal better than a decade of excuses and passive-aggressive coldness.

I know it stings a little, but she made the right call.
>>
>>38107389
yeah but the way she said it just screams "reeeeeeeee i just want your money" Thats the major red flag I see here. Shes living grand on his dime without reciprocating. literally having her cake and eating it ooo
>>
>>38107573
yup two months into a marriage is way too soon for her to call him disgusting and repulsive wtf
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.