[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, this isn't funny anymore. I'm convinced that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ApuApustaja.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
ApuApustaja.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
Alright, this isn't funny anymore. I'm convinced that I'm actually, legitimately mentally handicapped and that everybody is pretending that I'm not as a mock-sympathy thing, or something. What do?
>>
>>38103401
Go to le shrink
>>
File: 1498150399718.jpg (18KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498150399718.jpg
18KB, 600x564px
>>38103401
Im in the same boat, i have no ideea man.
Il just stick to this thread until someone posts something helpful
>>
>>38103401
enjoy

its actually not that bad
>>
>>38103428
>go to shrink
>they start recommending psychological testing
>get your lithium levels tested
>>
>>38103511
More like
>go to shrink
>they start recommending pills
>dude pills lmao
>>
>>38103401
Dude i know how you feel because thats what was the begining of social issues for me
The whole thing lasted for about an year and then u snapped out of it and recoverd but you better snap out of it fast or there may be consequences
>>
>>38105356
I'm OP and think I'm a bit too long gone, lmao. I'm 21 and have felt this for a sizable amount of time. Can't even hold down a job flipping burgers without fucking it up somehow.
>>
>>38105654
Prove to yourself that you are compotent start with small achievments like going out more, nofap,taking care of yourself
Start small and you will fix it also go out get drunk with friends and lose all your social inhibitions in my case that worked because i was too obssesed with what people thought of me
>>
>>38103401

Do you feel that people just do everything for you, rather than letting you do things for yourself?

The problem with that is it stops you from growing and discovering what you are capable of.

Here's a short video about the dangers of never doing anything for yourself, and how well meaning parents can stunt your abilities in the future from 1951.

https://archive.org/details/Developi1951
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.