[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ local/breaking/ct-missin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-missing-illinois-student-charges-20170630-story.html
What do we do about the white male problem?
>>
File: 1550x872.jpg (279KB, 1550x872px) Image search: [Google]
1550x872.jpg
279KB, 1550x872px
>>38103013
Pretty good taste 2bh.
>>
>>38103013
Why are most of the more fucked up and elaborate crimes usually done by white dudes?
>>
Give them gibs and free women by media bias, it seems to work for far more dangerous lifeforms like niggers.
>>
He looks like that YouTube guy who made the bacon wrapped bacon .
>>
>>38103349
they smart
>>
Dude he looks like Epic Meal Time guy
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
>>38103483
>Google Epic Meal Time
>First thing that comes up is pic related
Uh oh
>>
>>38103507

So that's what happened. He made her into a burger and ate her to hide the crime.
>>
>>38103013
Ewwwww. Just from the pic, he looks like a fucking math sci major
>>
>>38103642
He described himself like this
>I am a Ph.D. candidate in experimental condensed matter physics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Currently, I fabricate nanoscale-level devices and perform electrical measurements on them in order to discover new things about mesoscopic physics. These measurements are done with a variety of devices; most notably probe stations and cryogenic systems. Along the way, I utilize an assortment of programs and skills, such as Python, LabVIEW, electron-beam lithography, atomic force microscopy, and much more.
>>
File: IMG_3160.png (168KB, 450x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3160.png
168KB, 450x345px
Epic meal time guy looks like the good version of op.

But instead the guy in op used his powers for evil.
>>
>>38103642
Damn I didn't even read the article and I already knew he was a fucking Math major. They look all like that - crusty and fucking moronic. Absolutely ugly horrendous.

Looks like this robot I know
>>
So was she on Fetlife too or he just had abduction fetishes and did it on some innocent victim?

Why wouldn't she be alive? He admitted holding her against her will in a recording. Did he admit to killing her? No - so why is everyone ready to declare that she's passed?
>>
It doesn't make sense. He's a complete normie.

Something else happened.
>>
>>38103787

Like locked in a rape dungeon somewhere?
>>
>>38103796
HE'S NOT A NORMIE
LOOK AT HIS FACE
HE'S FUCKING RUMPLESTILTSKIN RASPUTIN
>>
>>38103822

His academics are super normie. And it says he's married.

She's kidnapped into a prostitution ring
>>
>>38103849
Academics doesn't make you a normie. Inverse with math computer science. It makes you nerd scum.
>>
>>38103859

I don't think she's dead. And I still believe he's a normie.

Police say she's dead but there's something else going on, bigger then just one person acting alone.

He kidnapped her for a prostitution ring and got paid big bucks.

There's a much bigger crime circle.

He's too normal to do it on solo motivation.
>>
I bet he has encrypted communications.

He was talking to people not just looking stuff up.

My point is - yeah he's and he kidnapped her, but he did it for a larger group of people that have a prostitution ring.

It's organized crime rather than a soloist going nuts. He's too normie for the latter.
>>
I'm worried the police are in cahoots.

They can easily say she's dead and people will look less harder.

So that's how big of a scale this organized crime ring is
>>
>>38103013
My fetish has now been triggered
>>
>>38103898
>>38103934
It says they found "other evidence discovered during" which they didn't get into. Disclosing it would help readers understand why she's proclaimed dead, and prostitution ring is what you see in Taken. Not in real life
>>
he looks kinda hot to me.
>>
>>38103898
>>38103934
>>38103954
You are legit fucking schizo
Stop watching movies you dumbcunt
>>
>>38103898
>>38103934
>>38103954
>>>/x/

Wrong board.
>>
>>38103992
>>38104006

Oh okay. Uu
>>
I mean you don't just look up stuff like that without talking to the people there.

She's alive somewhere he's not alone in this.
>>
Remember. A lot of towns of have a small police force, easily corruptible.

Anything that falls in their jurisdiction they are responsible for. Higher powers can't intervene in most situations and have to take their word for it.
>>
Point is - he didn't just kidnap her to kill her, he had other motives and other people are involved.

And lots of money.
>>
>>38104127
Are you on meds? I forgot 4chan is filled with crazy psychopaths
>>
>>38104344

Well it's possible too that it's a spur-of-the-moment crime.

Looking over at his academia, I just don't find it likely. That's a dude who put years into getting through school, got married, and suddenly decided to kidnap this woman?

I also know that there is a huge crime ring with prostitution in the United States.

It's possible he did it on his own but it's also possible (and in my opinion likely) there are lots of other people involved.

Like where did he take her after kidnapping? He didn't just leave her by herself wherever he took her.
>>
>>38104443
Not everyone that goes into school is well-adjusted. Look at him and his field
>>
>>38103999
Hes ugly as fuck but kidnapping is hot
>>
>>38104619

I still think there's more than just one person.

Where did he take her? He didn't just leave her alone.
>>
>>38104744
Idgaf bitch don't talk to me
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.