[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really cannot believe how bad /r9k/'s taste in women is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: r9k's terrible taste in women.jpg (1MB, 4000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
r9k's terrible taste in women.jpg
1MB, 4000x2666px
I really cannot believe how bad /r9k/'s taste in women is and I think it is the reason you are all single.

>Seek out neurotic superficial weird cunts with mental issues
>"WOW WHY DO WOMEN TREAT ME LIKE SHIT! JEEZ! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"
>>
Is rose considered neurotic? she seems cool to me
>>
The girls advertise themselves to thirsty robot(types). That's just for attention. Their actual boyfriends will of course be chads.
>>
>>38103086
That's my point my man. So why does /r9k/ worship these women who are just using them, at best
>>
mystery is and always will be best r9k greasefu
>>
>>38102950
>neurotic superficial weird cunts with mental issues
A far better deal then with normalfag girls, at least those mental issue girls do not want to marry and leech child support.
They are also not boring you with their social circle and virtue signaling.
>>
>>38103170
Men never think with their brain but they tend to think with their dick. That's why they are so easily manipulated. Lure them in with a promise of sex, nudes, or attention, and they'll be eating out of the palm of your hand.
>>
>>38103204
And they also have zero intention of getting with you. Wow so that's much better isn't it.
>>
>>38103170
Because like I said, robots are thirsty as fuck and unlike what they claim, just like all men, absolutely love women beyond anything else. The women in your pic who pretend to be mentally ill, not like other girls, "pure", etc., watch anime and know what robots want and can act accordingly. They're attention whores but instead of going for the in your face SEXY HOT look they go for the "cutesy" one. At the end of the day though they're all roasties who will go for chad.
>>
>>38103204
apparently you've never dated a girl before because they're all normalfags and everything you just said is virtue signaling
>>
Erica + marky cutest grills
>>
>>38103204
>do not want to marry and leech child support.
They don't want to date you either retard. They tolerate you as long as the connection between you and her consists of you sending her money and admiring her from the confines of your bedroom.
>>
>>38102950
forget to add narcissic
>>
>>38103243
We are robots, that shit is to be expected in any women.
>>
File: image_20.jpg (72KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
image_20.jpg
72KB, 750x937px
>>38102950
Why is my wife in that image?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.