[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >not taking the panty pill I assumed panty sniffing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 20160725_082834.jpg (844KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20160725_082834.jpg
844KB, 2000x1125px
>2017
>not taking the panty pill

I assumed panty sniffing was just another meme. One day I was desperate and my sister was home for the summer and left her clothes in the washroom so I put them up close and things will never be the same. Since then I've tried with two others, here are my reviews:

Younger sister:
>really acidic, like vinegar made from citrus, also a bit like stale sweat sort of mixed with a faint whiff of ass. This one made me cum probably 30cc's and it shot out so hard.

Mom:
>musty, kind of alkaline. Gave me a slow, erupting orgasm but I felt really guilty afterwards.

Friend's gf:
>this smell was absolutely terrible. I only took two smells, it was like the smell when you scratch your asshole and it smells like a shit. Still had a pretty good fap out of it. Ironically these looked the cleanest.

I don't have access to many different girl's panties but I will keep it up. I went to a cookout at my brother's yesterday and tried to find a pair from his wife but struck out and couldn't get in their bedroom without arising suspicion. How about you, lads?
>>
i smell my own
>>
>>38101985
Are you a girl? Will you post panty pics? Will you be my gf?
>>
>>38101962
Wait, the fuck is on those panties? Dried cum?
>>
>>38102074
Vaginal discharge, probably. But male cum also dries that color.
>>
>>38102101
In all my years of owning panties I have never made something that looks like that. So has to be dried cum.
>>
>>38101962
>Sniffing cloth that has touched women's genitalia and soaked up their excrement and discharges over the course of a whole day.
>>
>>38102150
PLEASE post your panties and be my gf why is this so hard
>>
File: 1490814711484.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1490814711484.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
>>38102323
Absolutely Abhorrent Beyond Cantankerous Disbelief
>>
>>38102323
Even after (You) deleted your MLP reaction pic you are still a faggot
>>
>>38101962
How much would you guys pay for used panties? Me and my boyfriend need some side cash, there has to be a gay guy out there wanting his dirty underwear. It was my idea but he's more enthusiastic about it.
>>
>>38102377
I want yours not his. Post a pic and describe what you did in them (how was your shit, did you wipe thoroughly, did he cum inside you, did you get wet during the day)
>>
>>38102377
Tree fiddy

Depends how good looking you are. You'd have to show pics of your face, and if anyone you knew saw you, your life would essentially be ruined.
>>
File: anime cake grill.jpg (24KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
anime cake grill.jpg
24KB, 386x386px
>>38102367
I really need to label those disgustings better anyways.
>>
>>38102389
I only poop once every three days and it's practically a brick with a clean wipe so that's not possible for me.
>>
>>38102331
I don't know.....I feel like that's something I could be banned for.
>>
>>38102517
It's not. Now post your panties.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.