[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck do I even find girls to talk to? Everyone keeps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1496179875795.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
1496179875795.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
Where the fuck do I even find girls to talk to?
Everyone keeps telling me to just be myself and be confident bruh but what the fuck is this going get me when I just sit here in my room with no idea where to go.
And don't give me that "just go outside" crap. WHERE? Where outside am I supposed to go? What am I supposed to do? How do I even approach random women without looking like a massive creep?
I think I'm slowly realizing that the whole dating thing is a meme and normies simply get their gfs through their group of friends. If you don't have one, tough shit. Might as well kill yourself. All this put yourself out there shit talk is just to make robots think they still have a chance so they don't go and shoot some place up.
>>
>>38101762
>normies simply get their gfs through their group of friends.

That's exactly it.

I've been saying it for years but nobody here ever believes me.

It's because everyone on here is like a delusional gamer who actually thinks gaming is considered "normal" in the normie world, when it's in fact still looked down upon.

Yes things like dating apps have helped some people, but still, 95%+ of people still get their BF/GF through social circles, not just randomly occurring events.
>>
>>38101762
Yeah, it's way harder if you don't have a group of friends. You can meet people through school or work. From there they introduce you to other people and you meet new people.

If you have enough balls you can just talk to random women at the bar and club, it takes some practice and aesthetics though.

You can also go to social/singles mixers. They are quite common here in Tokyo, I don't know about where you live. Basically a bunch of people get together to meet each other.
>>
>>38101762
Just answered your own question OP, you gotta have a social group. Nobody wants to fuck a loser.
>>
I am kind of on the same boat as you OP. There's no one in my town, and all I do is stay inside. Don't try tinder, MeetMe etc since most of the girls on there are mentally unstable.

I guess If you don't have any co workers or classmates to go to you're screwed
>>
>>38101762
desu the only female contact I get is from female co-workers otherwise I would never speak with women.
>>
File: 1490648328867.jpg (84KB, 730x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490648328867.jpg
84KB, 730x1000px
>>38101762
Girls are not our thing, my dude. Stick to 2D ones. 3D girls are for normies.
>>
>>38102308
>unironically choosing the germ*n slut
>>
>>38101762
Are you in college? Join a club bro. Talk to your classmates. And most importantly, jus beee urself xD
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.