[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there's this girl that "supposedly" likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1440177153451.jpg (65KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
1440177153451.jpg
65KB, 585x585px
So, there's this girl that "supposedly" likes me. We've been dating for months. But she attracts orbiters wherever she goes, and she says she likes to "play with them". Like, when she is bored she answers their messages and when she is not bored she leaves them all on "read" and just outrights ignores them.

I'm seeing a huge red flag and I've been separating myself from her emotionally these last days. Should I dump her before anything happens?
>>
>>38101509
Yeah, I'm with a girl like that right now. Likes to play guys and leave them hanging. I'm not dating her because I don't want those games. We just hang out and have occasional sex and make out/cuddling sessions.

My advice, just fuck her while looking for someone new. Good that you started separating yourself. You need to dump her eventually.
>>
You shouldn't date her, you know what you should do anon? You should make her orbit you. Give her less attention, she will act like she doesn't need you either but in reality she is a lot more emotional and will crave you a LOT more when you choose to not "need" her. You should talk to and hook up with other women anon, because she's most likely doing the same, even if you choose not to believe so. Once you start hooking up with other women, she will suspect it without you saying a word. Your posture will give that signal to her, then she'll fight for you like never before. This is facts of how the game should be properly played.
>>
>>38101607
It's sad, but I guess time develops resistance and she isn't as attentive as she used to be.

>>38101680
What will happen if I do that?
>>
>>38101721
You won't turn out a cuck, that's what'll happen. She's slowly trying to make you become her orbiter without you even noticing it on a subconscious level. Play the game in your favor.
>>
>>38101891
thanks for that

origamia
>>
>>38101509
>Should I dump her before anything happens?
Yes. Shit will not turn out well for you in any case.
Leave her to her "play".
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.