[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went to a party yesterday >had a few shots and didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>Went to a party yesterday
>had a few shots and didn't really feel anything
>walked my friends back to the bus stop
>returned to the party and started talking to these fucking normies
>I NEVER REALISED THESE CUNTS WERE SO FUCKING DULL
>I've only talked to them for about 15 minutes before, so I never really realised how bad they were but to spend 6 FUCKING HOURS WITH THEM?!
>It was literally like talking to an NPC, not a single person had a mind of their own.
>About 2 hours in i'm wasted as shit after having a bottle of vodka to myself
>even the alcohol didn't make them more interesting but atleast now I didn't have to respond, I could just listen to their bullshit.
>It's now dark and everyone is walking back
>I'm walking back with these 2 girls and we decide to go to McDonald's
>for the entire 45 minute walk they're talking to me about the most trivial shit
>"My instagram post only got 45 likes i think i'm gonna delete it"
>"at the party this girl kept looking at me funny"
>for the entire walk there i'm just half listening, and letting these dimwits just fucking talk.
>we get there and they buy me a cheeseburger and some fries, and at this point they still haven't shut the fuck up for about 50 minutes.
>after our meal they say that one of their dad's is gonna pick them up
>OSHIT
>the one next to me kisses me and says goodbye
>DID I JUST SPEND 6 HOURS TALKING TO THESE FUCKING BRAINLESS IDIOTS FOR A PECK ON THE FUCKING LIPS?! FUUUCK
>>
>>38101030
Continue doing it and you may finaly get laid my dude
>>
>>38101872
Yeah, i'm going to another party next week
>>
File: IMG_1271.png (193KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.png
193KB, 680x680px
>>38101030
Bye robot.

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>38101912
Good luck then
Also gtfo normie
>>
>>38101030
tfw to inteligent
>>
>>38102373
I'm not saying I'm too intelligent. I'm saying thy're too dumb
>>
>>38101030
"The tales of the failed normie"
>>
You tried to be a fucking normie. It's time to go.
>>
>>38101872
Exactly.
Good luck OP, wish I had opportunities like this. I have to admit that I have been curious about normies for some time, and I'd like to spend some time with them and see what happens, maybe I lose some of my autism, who knows... But of course I don't know anyone.
>>
>>38102406
Well if it bothers you so much, why do you participate in first place?
>>
File: 1464093125718.jpg (44KB, 364x340px) Image search: [Google]
1464093125718.jpg
44KB, 364x340px
>>38101030
>It was literally like talking to an NPC, not a single person had a mind of their own.
>>
>>38102486
For sex

zxcdcvbnmjkl
>>
File: strongly dissagree.jpg (24KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
strongly dissagree.jpg
24KB, 367x500px
>>38101030
t. pic related

origam
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (79KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
79KB, 640x579px
>>38102508
Understandable.I should reconsider my priorities.
>>
>>38101030
people like that literally get tired and worn out when they have to think. they only care about the superficial, emotions and stimuli coming from the external world. they have no capacity for reflection or introspection. thinking does nothing for them just like socializing does nothing for us. they're constantly scanning for social and emotional cues that we don't even register at all. we live in different parallel worlds.
>>
>>38101030
>Go to gym
>See two Chads and a Stacy
>They just stand there awkwardly doing nothing
>Empty piece of paper has probably more personality
And I'm supposed to be the robot
>>
>goes you parties
>talks to girls
how can you not realise that you are also a normie
now get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
you didn't at least rape the drunk girl that kissed you? faggot baka
>>
>>38101030

I mean if ur not le trolling: small talk is a normal human activity that is less stupid than it seems. Most people don't want to directly talk about tough / big subjects directly. Small talk let's u get more familiar with people AND talk about big ideas if u consider the subtext (body language, implications, normie mind reading, etc.). IG girl was probably talking about her deep insecurity but unlike a robot she didn't spill spaghetti just kinda hinted at what she was talking about .
>>
>>38104548
Yeah but making small talk for hours seems retarded. You use small talk when you don't know who you're talking to, there's no reason to do it for so long.
>>
>>38104621

1) most people are retarded and will talk about "big ideas" in general
2) maybe they didn't feel like comfortable with you yet and we're trying to know u
3) talk about big ideas w ur internet autist friends
>>
>>38104621

But like men and women are guilty of this. Just like learn more social skills. For example maybe some good friends are fishing and talking about fish but are really talking about one friends painful divorce
>>
>>38104685
>talk about big ideas w ur internet autist friends
Or else you can join a club, or go to meetups about specific themes and interests, you fucking chad. I'm not OP btw.
>>
>>38104548
>IG girl was probably talking about her deep insecurity
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.