[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking down street >girl on other side of street starts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1479253683224.jpg (50KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
1479253683224.jpg
50KB, 540x477px
>walking down street
>girl on other side of street starts verbally assaulting me
>ignore her
>she keeps doing it
>say "stop talking to me bitch"
>her face goes all red
>looks angry as fuck
>power walks across the street to get to me
>slaps my face and says "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING ME A BITCH"
>push her
>she falls
>she gets up and brushes herself off and walks away still talking shit
>bunch of white knights come and start yelling at me like I'm the bad guy
>tell them shes been yelling shit at me for no reason and she assaulted me first
>they say it doesn't matter how it started I shouldn't ever lay a hand on a woman
I really don't understand people. Either people are fucked up or I've just been extremely unlucky most times I leave my house and go outside in public.

I don't get it, I'm not ugly, not fat, I look like a normie on the outside, I don't get it. What she was insulting me about? I don't know, just random "bad words" at me.
>>
You should have punched her in the face as hard as you could.
If you're ever going to hit someone in retaliation to assault the objective should be to cause as much pain and damage as possible
If you get into the habit of giving people love taps some nigger is going to destroy you someday
>>
Some people have very little capacity to handle their own problems effectively and so resort to taking them out on others. This is almost always compounded by a lack of decent education.

Don't think too much of it, OP. It helps to find a group of level-headed friends so dealing with the retards in society is easier.
>>
>>38101012
why'd she start shouting?
>>
>>38101080
She recognized him as the guy who sent her 40 messages begging her to let him smell her farts on plenty of fish last night
>>
File: 1438969509953.jpg (95KB, 903x714px)
1438969509953.jpg
95KB, 903x714px
Happen to me yesterday but didnt do anything. Next time this happens Ill stalk them to their house and throw molotovs in their rooms. Fucking hate spics coming into my neighborhood
>>
>>38101012
She sounds like a crack head desu
>>
File: 1416598756608.png (234KB, 432x480px)
1416598756608.png
234KB, 432x480px
Pretty shitty situation, if it happened

>Walking across some wasteland close to my old home when I lived there
>Little girl comes running up, she's about 7 or 8yo
>Asks my name to which I tell her while continuing to walk
>"LOL anon-shmanon" (similar rhyming to my name)
>She starts kicking my legs and whacking me with a stick
>Parent or older sister watching what's going on
>She does nothing
>Only says "come here" quietly when I went through the gate out of the wasteland
>Didn't really want to say anything because these are the sort of people who will still start shit when they are in the wrong.

>Riding my bike across a field
>Group of teens up ahead
>One of them, a girl, starts standing in front of me
>Think they are gonna all gang up and relieve me of my bike
>Take a wide line around her and then jink back the other way when I've almost reached her
>"LOL you're scared of a girl" she laughs as I pass her

>Late one night later year
>Been a long day and want some KFC
>Go to the door and try to open it but it's closed (must have reached it just as they closed as there are cars in the car park)
>As soon as I tried and failed to open the door a womans laughter erupted from the closest car to the door
>She's literally laughing like she's just seen the funniest thing in the world
>Can still hear her laughing when I pull out the car park

Some people are just cunts
>>
What kind of people actually do this kind of stuff?

Are they people with normal lives? I just don't get it. What makes someone want to just randomly attack someone verbally or physically or whatever it may be. Is it a cry for attention on the attackers part?

I've also noticed that the people who do this kind of thing are also extremely sensitive if you actually respond back to them in anyway or defend yourself. It's like they actually believe they've been hard done by and that they're the victims if you react to their attack.

I'm so confused.
>>
>>38101196
Life is insanely shitty for a lot of people. Most people also don't have the internal strength of will to either face their suffering or overcome it. The end result is you get people who do irrational stuff like insult strangers.
>>
>>38101189
some women* are cunts
>>
>>38101234
That's no excuse though.

My life is shitty, and it makes me want to be nice to other people because my own life being shitty makes me realise that other people also might have something shitty going on in their life, and the last thing they need is some random dickhead attacking them for no reason.
>>
>>38101293
That's why I said that a lot of people don't have the capacity to face their suffering, instead turning it towards others. It's all about psychology and emotions and all that crap, people just respond to trauma in different ways.
>>
I'm a street performer and I've noticed women standing up to me to see if they can make me nervous and leaving without tipping when I don't

not most women I interact with but it's usually obvious stacies with their friends recording it... can tell by that you're-below-me face then the annoyed walk away
>>
>>38101327
Any studies/research on this?

Sorry my browser bugged and I thought my post didn't go through and then I posted again >>38101309 and realised it did go through.
>>
>>38101012
You gotta be 6'2 and white like me senpai.
Everyone's nice to you when you're 6'2 and white.
And a man.
6'2 white man.

Everybody's so friendly.
>>
>>38101344
>street performer

Funny that, I've always imagined people who do this as some advanced form of a robot. There's the confidence to go outside and perform in public, but it's like.....not really something a normie would actually do.
>>
>>38101344
what? like they just stand near you expecting some sort of reaction because theyre hot or something?
>>
>>38101379
impressing normies with autistic skills is easier than impressing them with normie things like talking or good clothes... also only people in poverty do it

>>38101397
and they don't tip they just want to insert themselves into my thing for their social media pics
>>
>>38101012
>shitty middle school mandatory dance
>no friends, obviously no girl friends just wait for it to end so I can go to 8th period
>up and coming stacy walks up to me with her cohort and starts berating me
>try to walk away but they just follow me
>get pissed off, backhand her and call her fat
>she cries like a mother fucker
>i get suspended for hitting her because "you shouldve just walked away xddddd"
>when I come back no one talks to me because hitting a bitch is apparently the worst sin
>>
>>38101196
Somewhat reminds me of people who volunteer to do something and then complain about having to do it afterwards/use what they had to do to gain sympathy points.

What the fuck is up with that? No one asked them, they volunteered, so why the fuck complain about something you had no obligation to do and CHOSE to do it?
>>
>>38101358
Im not one to say this but
THIS
>>
File: drunk bart.jpg (3KB, 125x116px)
drunk bart.jpg
3KB, 125x116px
>>38101543
just remembered another bullshit normie thing that happened on the same day
>waiting in the slowass line for shaved ice
>some guy steps infront of me
>tell him I was here
>"no man i was here before you i just got out of line for a bit"
>pissed off at his bullshit so I call him an asshole
>school deputy shows up
> the guy pretty much says its just a prank bro
>look at the deputy expecting him to do something
>he's laughing because he put the guy up to it
>later when im in the office for slapping the girl the deputy says that i get pissed off easily
>no shit some guy cut in front of me of course im pissed off
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.