[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How low is LOW? how much can a soul actually bare before killing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: forgive.png (83KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
forgive.png
83KB, 500x336px
How low is LOW? how much can a soul actually bare before killing themselves?

>Mom dies
>Dad dies
>get homeless
>find a job
>company shuts down
>jobless
>homless again
>spend 3 years looking for job
>find one
>about 3 months into job get fired due to no socializing with the co-workers enough
>homeless again
>struggle a few years
>this time find a part time job
>find a house
>put on a mask
>work enough to pay rent internet
>life back in track
work there full time, start saving collage
>work 3 years at dead end job
>saved up enough money to study
>enroll
>IT course
>woh im 25 Now just starting collage
>no friends
>feel like shit
>think about my life too much when im alone, thats 50 % of the time on campus
>start to see this girl everyday in between waking to different classes
>get the feels
>1 day started talking to her
>spill my beans
>shes creeped out
>but get her number
>start talking
>now i love her
>2 months into relationship start dating (nosex)
>she felt bored of the whole thing and we both stopped seeing each other as much
>what ever i find out i have no feelings
>dont see her for 3 months
>shes got a boyfriend
>welp
>graduate

now no job in IT yet

>get text from girl
>shes got cancer
>visit her in hospital
>fucked me up

now i just go to my part time job, i cant believe this is my life

I like to think that theres someone worse off then me, but in reality my life has not been great at all, even if i was to count my blessings i don't see any, my parents both died while i was in my teenage years, we were poor to begin with had a small family and no extended family wanted me when my dad finally passed at 18, so i had to just live on streets and find a job, the blessing in my life must be when i die or something
>>
>>38098855
>>about 3 months into job get fired due to no socializing with the co-workers enough

what article of your contract states that either you socialize or get fired?

I want to get rid of my autistic sperglord employees and need some legal trick against them, but don't want to pay money to Jewish attorneys
>>
>>38098855
Well it sounds as if you're making it now

You went from depressed teen with nothing under his belt to owning a house and having a degree. Wish you luck.
>>
>>38098948

> Being this gullible
Fucksake. Are you 12?
>>
>>38098898
At will employment means you can fire at any time. If it's contract work, you need to get legal advice
>>
>>38098898
I tried to fight this too, turns out theres a 3 months fire and fire policey that the boss does not need an actual reason to fire me part of the contract, the only reason why the boss told me that i needed to socialize more was because he was a total make friends with everybody kind of boss and loved to just talk with his workers
>>
>>38098855
your story really is sad, but you ve done the hardest part already. Don t give up now !
>>
>no job in IT yet
Why, is it difficult to land a job in that field?
>>
>>38099590
Oversaturation. When you over-advertise the field and offer big bux for a job thst does not require much skill and it is easy, everyone goes for it. It's why the "muh stem, muh $100k starting" are idiots.
>>
>>38098855
This is why I come to this website. The only thing truly beautiful in life is misery. Its their that the potential for redemption comes. All those people who have great lives will never see this beauty. Live your life like a great novel OP. You can and will come back from this, and when you do the perspective you've gained from being here will make you experience the highs of life in a way most people will never be able to experience. Just hold in there man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.