[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need your advices... After 27 years of being totally single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1498924372159.jpg (475KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498924372159.jpg
475KB, 816x960px
Guys I need your advices...
After 27 years of being totally single and a virgin, I finally got a girl to say she likes me and want me, and she is cute af. She even told me she loves submission, wich is great I think. But also that she wants to have multiple boyfriends at the same time, to fulfil her sexual needs. When she said that, I didn't feel special anymore, and a bit hurt.
What should I do?
>>
B8. She's a slut. Pump her and dump her. Wear a rubber.
>>
>>38098830
Its good you found someone that likes you but if you don't like that part of her, you need to make it known. It sounds like you aren't compatible honestly . I know it hurts anon but it will hurt more if you go into this relationship and feel sidelined by other people.
>>
>>38098830
>she wants to have multiple boyfriends at the same time

either you're a total cuck and OK with it, or you're a man and you feel hurt and dump her.

she won't have problems with being dumped - she has quite a harem of boyfriends to fulfill her sexual "needs"
>>
>>38098830
I personally wouldn't become some pathetic cuck but do what you think is best for yourself.
T. Also 27 khv
>>
File: 1472383654828.jpg (179KB, 717x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1472383654828.jpg
179KB, 717x1006px
The part wich hurt the most is... I felt unique because she loved ME. Then she tells me how she can love anyone :( we even did chat sex
Maybe I should just try to not love her... but fuck her to get XP
>>
>>38098830
Do you want love or to get your dick wet? Simple question, simple answe
>>
>>38099192
Also I lost my khv at 29. To a good girl who even wanted to prove to me she wasn't talking to other guys
>>
>>38098830
That's something you have to decide for yourself, OP. Everyone needs different things to satisfy themselves.
But I do find that often, people that have multiple romantic partners don't know what they really want, which will inevitably end up hurting at least a few people in that polyamorous relationship.
You might want to be careful, and I'd advise not committing romantically with someone like her.
>>
i think the most correct decision ranked by importance is

- NOT fall in love with her. i think most likely falling in love with any female is bad
- trust your guts and play it as you will, but any experience is better than no experience you you are a kv, so probably its not the worst idea to play along for a bit
- probably just experience sex, get voluntarily meme cucked and just roll your eyes, learn to talk to a qt female a bit, and leave her for something better/leave her because you cant take getting cucked anymore

she obviously isnt exactly the ideal female if she wants to fuck other guys in front of you, but if you are desperate enough, its not the worst decision to experience SOME degree of a relationship

this is what id probably do,
t. 26 kv
>>
honestly... i feel like you will eventually one way or another get cucked in life...

like op has a opportunity here to experience what its like to talk to a female regularly, to have somewhat? regular sex, experience intimacy, experience what its like to get to know a member of the opposite sex in a sexual way, etc

like even if you do get cucked, i feel like theres a LOT to learn and gain here.... is it pathetic to voluntarily enter this kind of relationship, especially when you dont like it?

hm.... maybe, but if you can bear it, just know that theres a lot to be gained from the experience. and once your instinct tells you theres not much you can gain from being with this person, you can simply leave

she obviously doesnt need you as much as you need her because like most females she has a endless pool of chads, but its not a bad idea to simply learn to talk to a girl

not to mention almost all females these days have an extensive dating history anyways
>>
>>38098830
Don't do it.
You will eventually become the beta male to chad when she starts fucking him for the "sexual needs"

Do not perpetuate the scourge of polyamory
Do not feed the habits of degenerate women
Do not lower yourself to becoming part of a herd

Nothing about this is good. Just don't do it.
>>
YOU WOULD BE A FUCKING IDIOT TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS AND WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE EVEN IF YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE SEX. YOU WILL BECOME ATTACHED AND IT WILL TEAR YOU TO PIECES WHEN YOU REALISE SHE WAS USING YOU FOR SEX - THUS CAUSING LONGER TERM PROBLEMS.

IGNORE ALL THE VIRGINS IN THIS THREAD SAYING ITS A GOOD IDEA. ITS NOT.
>>
>>38098830
>I love you (for your dick)
>but I also need more dicks to satisfy my depraved desire
Come the fuck on mate, it doesn't get any more obvious than this.
>>
>>38098830
get the neck and run
>>
>>38098830
stop being a beta male and drop her.She just wants a financially secured cuck to pay her bills at the end of the month.You will be reduced to nothing more then a walking credit card.
>>
>>38098830
Don't fall for her, show you still have some dignity and don't become slut enabler
>>
>>38098830
drop that rostie degenerate bitch.
>>
>>38098830
If you want some sort of friends with benefits relationship go for that but don't be a cuck by actually dating her
>>
>>38098830
>she wants to have multiple boyfriends at the same time, to fulfil her sexual needs
Why do women think this is okay? I wouldn't even pump and dump her, I'd tell her to leave, immediately.
>>
>>38098830
drop the roastie immediately, she is obviously mentally ill.
>>
>>38098830
Be better than the other guys in every way. Sexually and emorionally. But more than that show your masculinity and be a total dick to herm treat her like a bigger pile of shit than the other guys and you'll be her one and only. I've got two girlfriemds, and the one unintentionally taught me some sex stuff that I used on my other girl, that combined with my general asshole attitude, I got really abusive with her one night when she was being a whiny bitch and she craved my dick so hard and d8dnt complain ONCE during our last two fuck sessions and she was more relaxed and enjoyed herself so much more.

OP i know it sounds like a weird situation, but you can rest easy knowing that she's upfront and honest with you. Don't fall in love yet. Treat her like your bitch. Google "daddy dom", then BE that. It comes naturally to some but girls need it so bad. You'll get a shit ton of experience from this. And make sure she's clean, and that she tells you her most recent sexual activity before fucking her...subtly of course. Wear a condom and try not to get hpv.

Good fuckin luck.
>>
>>38099409

Fuck off you dirty cuckold.
Go back to your circle pot.
>>
>>38098830
>But also that she wants to have multiple boyfriends
I rather prefer not having no girl than a girl like that.
>>
>>38098830
Holy fucking shit bail before it's too late
she doesn't love you if she wants to have a fucking harem, she wants to use you and she wants you to accept it
>>38100464
This doesn't work, you're going to be stressed out 24/7 for having to perform over the top for her while still having to deal with shit like job and life stress
>>
>>38100464
3 girls here. Sounds like a fantasy but it's a fucking nightmare. I'm juggling and keeping each a secret from each other and am at the point I can't get out. I used to be comfy, surrounded by 4 walls and never going out. Then I got extraordinarily lucky. Now I feel like the ending of 'Oldboy'. Just want to return to the safety of my place and be locked in with only my vidya.
>>
>>38098863
Fpbp
Otegrehebwmhiolo
>>
>>38100999
Yeah I'm in denial. I've been going for 7 months. I'll crash soon and drop one even though i love them both. I just wish they could be cool with polyamory
>>
>>38100505
i mean... if you've lived your life 25+ years without experiencing any sex or intimacy and you can STILL talk like that then i cant say anything to you. congrats on being so cold you can live a life with your nose that high up in the air

but do i have a hard time believing you can do such a thing. either you are a female or some young retard or something

its hard for me believe a legit 25+ incel can speak like this, but i guess its possible. some people dont want to be alone forever, even if it means voluntarily getting cucked for a short while
>>
File: xSSaepISzThWPSF.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xSSaepISzThWPSF.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
>>38100777
Trips of truth have spoken
Don't listen to some whore who says she wants you to be "open about relationships" or some such other bullshit - if she really loved you she wouldn't play you like that. She's a selfish fucking bitch who deserves to die alone in a bonfire.
>>
>>38098830
drop her or enjoy being a cuck
>>
What? Who are you? I think I know you.
>>
>>38101230
I'm pretty sure that two years later I'd still rather be single forever than become a cuck because I'm just so desperate for sex.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.