[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you decided to give up on women and go gay, how many men do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: GRINDR_Logo_Yellow.png (37KB, 698x493px) Image search: [Google]
GRINDR_Logo_Yellow.png
37KB, 698x493px
If you decided to give up on women and go gay, how many men do you think you could fuck off grinder by the end of the year?

It's probably a high number. This might be the path to victory for us robots.
>>
you can't just magically become attracted to men faggot
>>
A lot because gays are sluts and they go through an unhealthy amount of sexual partners to the point where they will get diseased
>>
>>38098696
>If you decided to give up on women and go gay

Would never happen in a million years. I honestly find men totally unattractive. I think if I ever tried to suck a dick I'd vomit and my asshole is tight as hell. I'd never let a cock in there, I'd feel like absolute shit. I'd rather kill myself than fuck a guy. I'm just not a faggot and I don't want smelly ass juice all over my cock and I don't wanna catch AIDS.
>>
>>38098696

there's quite a high market for gay sex, as long as your standards are below the top notch.

btw having a lot of gay sex still means you're a fucking gay faggot, and this is definitely bad.
>>
File: 1489306172682.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
1489306172682.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
True robots have long abadoned hope for love and physical intimacy. Stop shilling your stupid agenda and get the fuck out my board, faggot.
>>
If I made it my goal to fuck as many faggots as I wanted to, I'd probably die of AIDS before the year ends.
>>
i've used grindr since 2014. it's ruined by straight, secretly bisexual men with blank profiles who never show their faces. 80% of the messages i get are from men like that.
>>
>>38098696
you will get a fuck date set up in less than 3 minutes FLAT

thing is; men are all horny and cant live without sex UNLIKE women
>>
In my area? Probably 20-30. I end up deleting it because it's too degenerate. I don't want diseases. Lots of older guys want me.
>>
>>38098696
Of course itd be a high number, all gays are gross and degeneraten having gay sex like gay rabbits in a gay spring time heat.
Im not about that and want a relationship to special, and with a woman preferably.
Now fuck off to /lgbt/ you have your own fucking board and its better you keep your shit over there.
>>
>>38098696

>Work at a night club
>Had a gay guy wink at me and touch my neck yesterday
>Considered it
>>
>>38098696
only reason I don't is because I don't really want to lose my virginity like that but maybe its worth it
>>
>this entire thread

Enjoy your AIDS
>>
File: 01_1.jpg (25KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
01_1.jpg
25KB, 300x274px
I thought about it since I was curious, but I'd rather just fuck a girl. I think gay sex would just be too unfulfilling and risky. Like masturbation 2.0 + HIV/Herp/Regret/Shame.
>>
>>38098696
If you have any standards, maybe 1-5. I've had it for almost a year now with no luck. Tons of gross old men with small dicks contact me, or students with aids. Just not even worth the effort if you live in a small town I guess.
>>
File: 3.png (238KB, 576x359px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
238KB, 576x359px
>>38098696
Please dont make the gay community shit too.

People like you are the worst thinking all a gay guy wants is a cock in his ass.

He wants to fuck you too and his cock aint gonna suck itself.

So if you are not ready for that fuck off.
>>
File: 1476515423132.jpg (141KB, 808x627px) Image search: [Google]
1476515423132.jpg
141KB, 808x627px
>>38098696
No idea, but even as a social outcast who almost never leaves his house I had 5 guys ask me out this year, too bad i'm not attracted at all to 99% of men or am desperate enough to consider it again.
>>
>>38099869
Kys, you subhuman. No one cares.
>>
>>38099899
>too bad i'm not attracted at all to 99% of men

>tfw you see that 1 in a million guy whos so cute you'd fuck him

I miss you wint3r
>>
File: 1496443309847.jpg (87KB, 609x670px) Image search: [Google]
1496443309847.jpg
87KB, 609x670px
>>38099912
O-ok anon, i am sorry i didnt want to offend you.
>>
>join gay club at uni
>tell them I'm questioning my sexuality but that I'm ashamed of it
>they all take pity on me
>anon that's the homophobia causing this omg I'm so sorry
>you're probably gay anon you've never had any girlfriends
>you just need someone to help you be proud
>have 10+ gay orbiters trying to be my first
>know if I fuck any of them I'll lose my value

This must be how girls feel with their orbiters
>>
File: 234234234234234234.png (31KB, 190x318px) Image search: [Google]
234234234234234234.png
31KB, 190x318px
>>38099912
Upps, wanted to write-

Fuck you in the most original way.
>>
>>38098696
>If you decided to give up on women and go gay, how many men do you think you could fuck off grinder by the end of the year?

I have a POF, for some reason i keep getting trannies and gay niggas hitting me up. I'm fairly sure on that app, the amount of homosex i could get would be astronomical.
>>
>>38099935
i'm not wint3r sorry, For me it was more of a emotional bond rather then physical lust, they knew me well enough to manipulate how I felt to a extent, In the end I chickened out because they were always making moves on me in public places or while with friends which I did not really feel comfortable with.
>>
>>38098714
Believe me I fucking tried. Switched to tinder men and got 94 matches in 2 days with a shit ton of people out of my league messaging first. But I still couldnt do it. But that taught me how tinder is for girls
>>
File: ritz.png (654KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
ritz.png
654KB, 1360x768px
>>38099975

that is so cute, but I'm imagining them as cute anime bois, not hairy broad shouldered men
>>
> tfw bi-curious
> tfw not comfortable of talking with strangers
> tfw heard a lot about gay community being very promiscuous and thus scared of getting an STD
> tfw live in Russia where non-heteros are hated and most males look like orcs (not from Warcraft, but from LotR)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.