[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to uni >from day one, feels like you have the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: sadcat.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
>go to uni
>from day one, feels like you have the world ahead of you

>graduate uni
>feels like the whole world is behind you
>>
>>38097176
>tfw you bought DGB
>>
>go to uni
>it's shit
the good part was behind me after high scool
>>
>>38097176
Lu is that u
>>
>>38097971
No Stu this isn't me
>>
File: 1498321142101.jpg (152KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498321142101.jpg
152KB, 512x512px
when will moon?
>>
>go to uni
>feel like shit, unable to study due to videogame addiction
>fail uni
>go to uni
>fail uni
>go to uni
gee i wonder what comes next now.
I'm 25, have been doing this since I was 18.
It's probably thinly veiled stealth-neeting, but I kinda want to succeed, and have had a couple of successfull stretches.
>>
>>38097929
This.

Before uni was great and after uni is not so bad, but uni was the fucking worst time of my life so far.
>>
>>38097929

>everyone is super busy
>no one has time for anything with you
>no friends
>stare at dorm wall and jack off on a Friday night
>tfw you realize the severe isolation combined with being surrounded by happy people with great social lives is almost worse than being treated like a piece of garbage in high school

I always felt that was odd...
>>
File: hello darkness.jpg (129KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness.jpg
129KB, 640x340px
>go to uni
>look around and witness the most primal human behaviour in all it's horror.
>behavioural cavemen have made it here unscratched and unchanged since fifth grade continuing as if teleported here from a fifth grade classroom
>it's on par with a monkey cage, where a packing order hasn't been established yet and all the beta monkey pray for someone to establish order through social violence, so they can settle and stop making screeching fearful monkey sounds.
>Unreal, how could this be, this is straight up hell
>There are people that would prevent something like this right?
>Get dominated by the dumbest most brutish characters swinging the biggest sticks
>Could it be that that is actually all humanity has to offer?
>Could it be that humanity is really this primal shit show up until the highest ranks of society?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.